New Sith Order Declaration

Why in the world would I give you the chance to inflate the damage stats further when we've got a stagger list on you from here to next August, with better tech and wonders than I do?
I've proven my willingness to burn pixels. Now I get to watch you and your spend an eternity in destruction because your pride is too overweening to admit when you're beat. So by all means, fight on,I am sure I'll find myself a slot on you eventually. My friends will keep my seat warm while we wait for that next dance.

Translation- "you've already beat the hell out of me and I'm broke- why would I subject myself to the war I started when I can have other people bleed for me" -margrave

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why in the world would I give you the chance to inflate the damage stats further when we've got a stagger list on you from here to next August, with better tech and wonders than I do?

I've proven my willingness to burn pixels. Now I get to watch you and your spend an eternity in destruction because your pride is too overweening to admit when you're beat. So by all means, fight on,I am sure I'll find myself a slot on you eventually. My friends will keep my seat warm while we wait for that next dance.

These nations on me won't last more than a few days. They'll be lucky to get 1 or 2 nukes in each.

Methrage, on 15 Jun 2015 - 10:44 PM, said:
Expected, but still disappointing to see. Sad day for Kashmir.

Margrave: When you get into my range, I'm coming for you, you manipulating, self aggrandizing !@#$%^&. I will see you burn.

*So what margrave is saying is that he'll declare for the face time- and then later on he whines that your wonder heavy- and now he won't declare on you anymore because he has no money and is scared of another beating

While focusing on Kashmir is tempting, due to the amount of bandwaggoners; I might need to implement my last one in gets hit the hardest policy. NSO being dumb enough to listen to Kashmir & talk crap while they have no even willing to attack, will make them more than deserve it.

Edited by Methrage

Translation- "you've already beat the hell out of me and I'm broke- why would I subject myself to the war I started when I can have other people bleed for me" -margrave

Amateurs study tactics, professionals study logistics. We've got the means and the manpower and the willingness, we've got the moral high ground and the approval of our peers and friends.

You've got rhetoric and thieves, rogues and a leader who won't suffer the blow to his ego a surrender would give him. You've got no concept of diplomacy or strategy, and your logistics is in shambles. All you have is talk, and that's cheaper than ever these days.

You've fallen over yourselves begging Doom not to get involved (when you aren't insulting them) while we haven't even asked them to lift a finger. So much for all your bold words, eh?

Edit: you keep calling me a coward because I've not taken a third round; this is after I did two rounds despite being clearly outmatched tec and wonder wise. If we've got oter nations who can do more damage and we're going to stagger you till the end of time, why would I take a slot and counter our own strategy? Your lack of strategic insight boggles the mind. Edited by Margrave

Amateurs study tactics, professionals study logistics. We've got the means and the manpower and the willingness, we've got the moral high ground and the approval of our peers and friends.

You've got rhetoric and thieves, rogues and a leader who won't suffer the blow to his ego a surrender would give him. You've got no concept of diplomacy or strategy, and your logistics is in shambles. All you have is talk, and that's cheaper than ever these days.

You've fallen over yourselves begging Doom not to get involved (when you aren't insulting them) while we haven't even asked them to lift a finger. So much for all your bold words, eh?

Edit: you keep calling me a coward because I've not taken a third round; this is after I did two rounds despite being clearly outmatched tec and wonder wise. If we've got oter nations who can do more damage and we're going to stagger you till the end of time, why would I take a slot and counter our own strategy? Your lack of strategic insight boggles the mind.

I'm already staggered, but I can understand you being afraid to declare after how badly you lost the last two times. That you convinced NSO to repeat the same mistake you guys made sucks for them, but none of them have even fought me yet and they seem to scared to attack. Several days into the war and not a single war from NSO, while they still talk about wanting a surrender and reps.

I'm already staggered, but I can understand you being afraid to declare after how badly you lost the last two times. That you convinced NSO to repeat the same mistake you guys made sucks for them, but none of them have even fought me yet and they seem to scared to attack. Several days into the war and not a single war from NSO, while they still talk about wanting a surrender and reps.

The weak willed always grow war weary, you shouldn't mock them, you should feel sorry for them whom can't stomach long wars.

The weak willed always grow war weary, you shouldn't mock them, you should feel sorry for them whom can't stomach long wars.

NSO has no excuse, they just declared a few days ago and already have no one willing to attack. (Before launching a single war).

I used to respect NSO, now I see they've become an empty shell of what they once were. Cowards who get convinced to declare a war by being told I'm broke, then being to scared to attack when they realize that was the same thing which convinced Kashmir to declare, before they found out that doesn't even matter.

You're a braggadocius criminal too in love with your own image to give good governance to the people under your care. It's that more than all your other notable failures which make you unfit for command and the embarrassment of a world I thought too old and weary to experience it.

Keep spinning your one man hokem snake oil machine. Your previous opponents gave you a false sense of prowess because they didn't want to bother with the mind numbing frustration of dealing with you. It has fallen then to Kashmir and its allies to do the world a public service and take out the garbage.

Keep talking, Methrage. It's all you have left. But don't weep onto my jackboots when we take that away from you, I have no sympathy for you and your disreputable kin.

You're a braggadocius criminal too in love with your own image to give good governance to the people under your care. It's that more than all your other notable failures which make you unfit for command and the embarrassment of a world I thought too old and weary to experience it.

Keep spinning your one man hokem snake oil machine. Your previous opponents gave you a false sense of prowess because they didn't want to bother with the mind numbing frustration of dealing with you. It has fallen then to Kashmir and its allies to do the world a public service and take out the garbage.

Keep talking, Methrage. It's all you have left. But don't weep onto my jackboots when we take that away from you, I have no sympathy for you and your disreputable kin.

Talk seems to be all you and NSO have left, being unwilling to fight me.

If fact this entire DoW by NSO just seems to be a war of words they are trying to fight.

Their Dark Lord is in my range, either he should back his Empresses war by declaring on me or he should challenge Joe Stupid for his position & remove the Stupid from NSO.

Edited by Methrage

Talk seems to be all you and NSO have left, being unwilling to fight me.

The average nation strength for your AA is around 1,487....  If we take you away its around 277 .  If you want people to fight you guys you should try to grow your nations above 1k nation strength.   :v:

Edited by XxHouseArrestXx

The average nation strength for your AA is around 1,487....  If we take you away its around 277 .  If you want people to fight you guys you should try to grow your nations above 1k nation strength.   :v:

The New Stupid Order wanted to declare on me when I was at this NS, they chose the timing.

From now on they only get a lower case s in their acronym, NsO, as to not drag Moldavi's legacy through the mud by calling what they are now the NSO. Before this is over, every NsO nation in my range will be well below my range.

Because King Conrad asked me to.

WarResults_zpsnetypeu6.jpg

In commemoration of a hard-earned victory.

The only war Kashmir has managed to outdamage me, since I was to busy nuking Devil Land & The Dark Emperor. (My 2 Nemesis from an earlier round :P ) Although no one in Kashmir has even come close to me in damage before your war, so congrats.

I did outdamage Devil Land that round despite his billion dollar warchest and me not having one that round.

Edited by Methrage

To be safe, we also declare war on every other alliance in CN.

This unbridled act of aggression will need to sit down. It cannot be allowed to stand.

The only war Kashmir has managed to outdamage me, since I was to busy nuking Devil Land & The Dark Emperor. (My 2 Nemesis from an earlier round :P ) Although no one in Kashmir has even come close to me in damage before your war, so congrats.

I did outdamage Devil Land that round despite his billion dollar warchest and me not having one that round.

Most nations you fought could only buy 1 nuke a day or had no Mp, you can buy two plus your wrc damage bonus. Most people you hit had no SDI no wonder you did outdamage them.

Also no one in Kashmir has as much wonder advantage as you in the NS range you are fighting. Also, a billion dollar warchest does not give Devil a 3rd nuke to fire at you. You seem to have an excuse for everything. 

That's the thing, no one is broke. I fought a round in this "war" a few weeks ago, I got mauled by PuliSher. He "won". Because this isn't a war at all, just a skirmish against idiots, I've been in no danger of being attacked at all. I've replaced all the lost infra, most of the tech and on my next collection in 10 days time, all of the money spent putting me back to pre "war" levels.  Pulisher is just a distant memory now, a battered shell of his former nation more than 3k tech down since I fought him and below my range. Such a winner. Such skill.

Money is no impediment to Margrave. Anyone in Kashmir or any other coalition nation can have money, as  much as they want. 

It was still fun and a battle worthy of the skalds of the Norse.  And I wasn't even supposed to fight you in the first place, Methrage.  Truthfully, I was amazed I managed to hit you as much as I did despite your SDI: seven missiles fired at you and FIVE managed to get through.  Your defensive spies were pretty good, though.  I wasn't able to assassinate very many of them (only 37 or so) and you managed to defeat some of mine in the process. 

Still, I'll just put this pic up to embody our war at the end.  It was a battle truly worthy of Valhalla, so don't be afraid to go to the gate SHINY AND CHROME!

[URL=http://s7.photobucket.com/user/Solarchos/media/Van%20Saar/1293894597331_zpslrfuf1wp.jpg.html]1293894597331_zpslrfuf1wp.jpg[/URL]

Edited by Solarchos

While focusing on Kashmir is tempting, due to the amount of bandwaggoners; I might need to implement my last one in gets hit the hardest policy. NSO being dumb enough to listen to Kashmir & talk crap while they have no even willing to attack, will make them more than deserve it.

We are literally pissing ourselves with fright

Edit: please send diapers Edited by Varianz

Well I think a nation that is six years old with like 35 wonders and all improvements it seems, would do very well fighting in the range of nations that are anything from 1 to 15 days old.

The thing is you are bragging about how powerful you are but to me you are nothing more than a 35 year old man thats has been held back in school for so long that you are now picking on 9 year olds acting as if you are hard.

Pulisher is just a distant memory now, a battered shell of his former nation more than 3k tech down since I fought him and below my range. Such a winner. Such skill.

I've seen better, I've seen worse... Do I care? Nope. Especially in this "not u" "war" where I personally have nothing to fight for. 

You are such an awful liar, I love to see you keep posting this nonsense. You have nothing even vaguely resembling a moral high ground, you are the aggressors, you are the ridiculous egos that refuse to accept reality, you are the loudmouths that keep stirring this up and ensuring thread after thread about the situation, you are the ones that bit off way more than you were prepared to chew and now run around frantically, lying and spinning and desperately trying to find another AA to jump in and save you from the consequences of your actions. You are responsible for the war, you are solely responsible for your lies, and 'all you have is talk' applies far more accurately to you than to Methrage.

You have a massive numerical advantage on paper that you've nonetheless struggled to make any real military advantage from, a big mouth, and a ridiculous sense of entitlement. Not much else.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir