New Sith Order Declaration

NSOWhite.png

Of war on Monster's Inc and Limitless Nexus.

Close the door, put out the light.
You know they won't be home tonight.
The snow falls hard and don't you know,
The winds of Thor are blowing cold.

Joe Stupid- Empress

Spartacus1082- Dark Lord

Rebel Virginia- Sith Lord

USMC123- Sith Lord

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to have my name on this.

My only regret is being way to big (that's what she said) to declare on anyone.

:(

welcome to my world. One round with Siggy, and been put on aid duty since she sold down... 

Of all the cowardly moves, you're declaring on two micros that have been at war and outnumbered since May? And without even a pretense of a reason

I had no idea you had fallen so low, Sith.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Of all the cowardly moves, you're declaring on two micros that have been at war and outnumbered since May? And without even a pretense of a reason

I believe "for the greater good" is a perfectly valid reason.

I think it's been established that once an alliance starts to shrink far enough that most normal sized alliances don't have enough nations to keep these "freedom fighters" engaged so more alliances actually have to come in to keep the targets at war.

Monster's Inc is choosing to fight a war of attrition, not NSO or Kashmir. They are beat, they just need to surrender.

Oh, just you wait until we ask for reparations. It's my understanding that the base value for a Methrage is $90 million. Of course, after several years of inflation as well a standard cost of living adjustment, we might have to look for a bit more.