Calling All Killers

I just lost 11 nukes, i don't understand why all SDIs work except for mine :D

Please come at me too, i have 3 slots left, and would love to see my nation reduced to nothing before the round ends :)

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000001

Edited by Dario

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons that targeted your infrastructure by Kaboom101. You lost 18276 soldiers, 1458 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 423.211 miles of land, 138.013 technology, 920.086 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.
You wanna go king James!

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons that targeted your infrastructure by Kaboom101. You lost 18276 soldiers, 1458 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 423.211 miles of land, 138.013 technology, 920.086 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.
You wanna go king James!

I am not scared of death  :war:

Edited by King James XVIII