Ramblings from the Imperial Rocking Chair

Dajobo

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Moral Law causes the people to be in complete accord with their ruler, so that they will follow him regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger... The Commander stands for the virtues of wisdom, sincerely, benevolence, courage and strictness. The consummate leader cultivates the moral law, and strictly adheres to method and discipline; thus it is in his power to control success. Throw your soldiers into positions whence there is no escape, and they will prefer death to flight. If they will face death, there is nothing they may not achieve. Officers and men alike will put forth their uttermost strength.

Less emphasis on the details of your toilet habits, and no further references to the "game" unless you are speaking of the political games being played on Planet Bob or Digiterra or whatever you boys and girls are calling it these days.  Warns will be forthcoming otherwise.

Also, was there not a topic here at one time?  How about everyone wander back to it?

Sadly I've been so busy lately even the rocking chair is neglected, my own alliance have barely seen me! Regardless of this I've still been paying attention though and sometimes having time to read and listen but not respond also means more time to think.

This new bloc, innocuous or whatever it was. To me the fact they don't wish to define their members is fascinating. We all know pretty close who are members but we could have one or two wrong as well, I like it! The fact is though not naming the members makes no difference to those of us well clear. If you knock at our door right now you have the numbers either way and if you don't then we're still not affected. That means it's for the benefit or detriment of those Allied to the members. The superiority clause for example means NG can now roll Valhalla despite Val's treaties with bloc members.

Planet Bob right now really is like the game survivor. Alliances know that Pacifica and Umbrella are looking good so work hard to stay in good with them hoping that when it comes time to dump and burn some, it won't be them. At the same time though many of them now know where they are in the pecking order and that nagging feeling of the truth they'd rather not think about won't leave them alone.

Btw if I've inadvertently peed in someone's wheaties with this rambling, bad luck. Speculation ftw.

PS. Apologies to all of you for the many neglected embassies just now. I'm really hoping I can return to full activity soon.

o/

Sadly I've been so busy lately even the rocking chair is neglected, my own alliance have barely seen me! Regardless of this I've still been paying attention though and sometimes having time to read and listen but not respond also means more time to think.

This new bloc, innocuous or whatever it was. To me the fact they don't wish to define their members is fascinating. We all know pretty close who are members but we could have one or two wrong as well, I like it! The fact is though not naming the members makes no difference to those of us well clear. If you knock at our door right now you have the numbers either way and if you don't then we're still not affected. That means it's for the benefit or detriment of those Allied to the members. The superiority clause for example means NG can now roll Valhalla despite Val's treaties with bloc members.

Planet Bob right now really is like the game survivor. Alliances know that Pacifica and Umbrella are looking good so work hard to stay in good with them hoping that when it comes time to dump and burn some, it won't be them. At the same time though many of them now know where they are in the pecking order and that nagging feeling of the truth they'd rather not think about won't leave them alone.

Btw if I've inadvertently peed in someone's wheaties with this rambling, bad luck. Speculation ftw.

PS. Apologies to all of you for the many neglected embassies just now. I'm really hoping I can return to full activity soon.

o/

I must say, I'm surprised no one has leaked the bloc's membership yet. Back in the good ol' days people know how to not keep a secret. It is a shame what has become of this world.

Did you know I used to be relevant? Frankly, I still could be if I care to. However, this world is not worthy of me.

Wait, on Planet Bob, does fire represent your life? When your fire is gone, so are you?

Let's be real: CN has always been like Survivor.

YOU'RE NOT WORTHY!

Edited by Rebel Virginia

I must say, I'm surprised no one has leaked the bloc's membership yet. Back in the good ol' days people know how to not keep a secret. It is a shame what has become of this world.

Because clearly its an elaborate joke or ploy by the few and convinced by the many and no one knows whose in it even those in it. Hence why there are no leaks, as there is nothing to leak.