RUKUNU

I note that RUKUNU is still in peace mode. From such an announcement I was expecting for him to finally leave and start nuking. I was disappointed.

They just wanted undeserved attention. Nothing to see except for Sir Kindle acting like a 5 year old brat.

@Coach. Just there for Current River. I am now sunburned and red as can be. :(

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Kindle's additude has been heavily noted by the BUHDOODA Alliance for several days now; Our highest military units are reviewing the information and considering action with it.

Consider this a warning, for when the flaming teddy bears grace the skies of Planet Bob, nothing will survive the outcome.

Why remain in peacemode? After I got my MP I was eager to burn off that infra fat :nuke:

I think he should go for Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo & prevent those nukes from getting spied away.

Building 1 nuke per day & having up to 2 spy attacks on you a day; means he'll have trouble stockpiling any amount of nukes without HNMS.

So what? I have nukes. 

150 spies and no WC whatsoever? Why isn't he being rolled? Or is he? He should be. He sucks. And he should know that he sucks.

Someone link me cuz I B fat n lazy.

Edited by Fox Fire

Am I the only one confused by RUKUNUs FA history? I sure hope none of those guys are expecting to get any tech back. 

Also this, because I'm bored and felt like wasting money.

Last Tax Collection: 8/1/2015 3:59:49 PM
Last Bill Payment: 8/2/2015 11:56:23 PM
Days in Peace Mode: 264 Days
Desired Religion: Taoism
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 150
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 8/1/2015
Total Money: $7,861,447
Technology: 1,311.01 Levels
Trade Partners: wreytweyewuyeyewyyry, New American Kingdom, Christianation, oxenburgh, Imperial Azteca
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 603, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 947, Intelligence XP: 6
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Edited by Fox Fire

Am I the only one confused by RUKUNUs FA history? I sure hope none of those guys are expecting to get any tech back. 

Also this, because I'm bored and felt like wasting money.

RUKUNU is an aid thief. That was established some time ago. Don't try to tell Methrage, Sigrun & Co. about this, though. They're trying very hard -- and failing, but that's another matter -- to portray themselves as the honorable and honest people in this extended conflict. Having an obvious thief as an ally doesn't help their image very much.

An act of war on any member of animal crackers is no act of war at all.

Explain some more as don't know the in's and out's of IRON: Do they allow raids? If not, then do they allow members to declare unauthorised acts of war? If not, then you have commited a rogue act.

Edited by the rebel

Explain some more as don't know the in's and out's of IRON: Do they allow raids? If not, then do they allow members to declare unauthorised acts of war? If not, then you have commited a rogue act.

I have no idea what you speak of sir. I found that information lying in the road and decided to put it here in case it belonged to someone and they wanted it back. I am simply doing my civic duty as an upstanding citizen of Bob.

[quote name="Immortan Junka" post="3399656" timestamp="1438622496"]

If Fox Fire is kicked from IRON for this horrific act of aggression she is welcome to apply at SNX. :nuke:[/quot/]

Feel free to apply at COBRA as well:)

Edited by inquisitor severus

If Fox Fire is kicked from IRON for this horrific act of aggression she is welcome to apply at SNX. :nuke:

[quote name="Immortan Junka" post="3399656" timestamp="1438622496"]

If Fox Fire is kicked from IRON for this horrific act of aggression she is welcome to apply at SNX. :nuke:[/quot/]

Feel free to apply at COBRA as well:)

Don't get your hopes up guys.