DBDC-WTF War? Outcome and date?

I had Argent winning 3 of 4.

What were the outcomes/conclusions to these events:

III%-LN War? white peace? Date?

Atlas-MInc War? Outcome and date?

MInc-TSO War? Outcome and date?

DBDC-WTF War? Outcome and date?

Probably all caused by MI6 somehow.

I always thought "ceasefire" was the term for that.

ceasefire: a temporary suspension of fighting, typically one during which peace talks take place; a truce. An order or signal to stop fighting.

Not exactly.  The issue is that on Planet Bob it is possible for nations to be unable to attack other nations simply due to being out of range.  What you need is something that means "hostilities ceased with no formal resolution due to nations no longer being in range."  Unless we count the range issues as the "signal" to stop fighting.

Edited by White Chocolate

Walsh - with all due respect, there are some things that are best left unrecorded.

Why do you think so in regards to the DBDC-WTF war? DBDC won decisively. DBDC razed WTF top tier to the bare ground and salted the earth. Sure, they also took some loses. But DBDC loses are minor compared to complete annihilation of WTF top tier.

Why do you think so in regards to the DBDC-WTF war? DBDC won decisively. DBDC razed WTF top tier to the bare ground and salted the earth. Sure, they also took some loses. But DBDC loses are minor compared to complete annihilation of WTF top tier.

I  didn't comment on the outcome (i.e. who "won" or "lost"), just that "some things are best left unrecorded."  ;) Like any good party, everyone came away well satisfied.  However, my suggestion is don't ever start with the debate on the matter. The trolls will "win." 

Edited by White Chocolate

I  didn't comment on the outcome (i.e. who "won" or "lost"), just that "some things are best left unrecorded."  ;) Like any good party, everyone came away well satisfied.  However, my suggestion is don't ever start with the debate on the matter. The trolls will "win."

Nobody's asking for a debate. We're asking for an objective end to the war.

I  didn't comment on the outcome (i.e. who "won" or "lost"), just that "some things are best left unrecorded."

My point was that, since the war apparently ended without formal peace resolution, the outcome should be decided based on the statistics. And statistics point out to DBDC victory. So I was baffled why DBDC member would not want their victory recorded on the wiki.

On going...

I don't think so. WTF had a chance to declare war on DBDC nation which had something btween 190-180k NS (that nation joined VE later on) but they didn't. Plus they are not attacking Noob Cake anymore (he is in war mode now). All that indicates de facto white peace. There is a war between WTF and DBDC nation taking place now - but that nation switched from WTF to DBDC and I think that is the reason for the war (especially if one looks at the in-game war declarations reasons).

My point was that, since the war apparently ended without formal peace resolution, the outcome should be decided based on the statistics. And statistics point out to DBDC victory. So I was baffled why DBDC member would not want their victory recorded on the wiki.

I don't think so. WTF had a chance to declare war on DBDC nation which had something btween 190-180k NS (that nation joined VE later on) but they didn't. Plus they are not attacking Noob Cake anymore (he is in war mode now). All that indicates de facto white peace. There is a war between WTF and DBDC nation taking place now - but that nation switched from WTF to DBDC and I think that is the reason for the war (especially if one looks at the in-game war declarations reasons).

Its up to the alliances involved if they consider it over.

What were the outcomes/conclusions to these events:

III%-LN War? white peace? Date?

I think I've given you exact time it was agreed upon before, but peace was decided at the same time white peace between SRA & LN/Mi was decided. You voided the peace agreement with Mi/LN, but III% still peaced out then. Edited by Methrage

I was just going off this:

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=10053

War declared yesterday.

I was just going off this:

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=10053

War declared yesterday.

To me it looks like WTF is pursuing their ex-memeber for some reason. The first wars were declared against him when he was still in WTF. This strongly indicates that he would have been attacked even if he didn't joined DBDC. Perhpas WTF can clarify that.

Edited by murtibing

Nobody's asking for a debate. We're asking for an objective end to the war.

In my personal opinion as a member of this community and nothing more, Gopherbashi's answer is the best so far in terms of what actually has happened (as opposed to what one side or the other would chose to argue), "hostilities ceased with no formal resolution."  That is my objective answer.

In my personal opinion as a member of this community and nothing more, Gopherbashi's answer is the best so far in terms of what actually has happened (as opposed to what one side or the other would chose to argue), "hostilities ceased with no formal resolution."  That is my objective answer.

Well, that's a recording then. Cessation of hostilities.