aNiMaLz Recognizes TCA War

Quote from The Dork Emperor..."I stood by and idly watched as Sigrun and Methrage dragged my name through the mud with no valid proof" darkemperor1.jpg Here's some proof, looks like you drug yourself through the mud, then ran to SRA like a little !@#$%* where you continued to instigate your previous conflict with monsters Inc., along with your minions of chaos.

Friendly suggestion for old times sake brother DoorNail, your barking up too big a tree and could get bitten by bigger dawgs lurking in the shadows eagerly awaiting for some fool to mess with TCA that's not sitting on 100 infra and 10 tech... :facepalm: :war:

Other than that old friend stop by the Doom lair and holler at us... DOOMREICH FORUMS o/ TiR

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendly suggestion for old times sake brother DoorNail, your barking up too big a tree and could get bitten by bigger dawgs lurking in the shadows eagerly awaiting for some fool to mess with TCA that's not sitting on 100 infra and 10 tech... :facepalm: :war:

Other than that old friend stop by the Doom lair and holler at us... DOOMREICH FORUMS o/ TiR

You aren't very subtle :ehm:

Quote from The Dork Emperor..."I stood by and idly watched as Sigrun and Methrage dragged my name through the mud with no valid proof" darkemperor1.jpg Here's some proof, looks like you drug yourself through the mud, then ran to SRA like a little !@#$%* where you continued to instigate your previous conflict with monsters Inc., along with your minions of chaos.

you certainly have a lot of shit to talk for someone with  no tie into this war. 

He asked for proof, there it is, proof that shows TDE and friends were engaged in war, before expanding it further by dragging in other alliances which is your current war Xanth. What's the problem?

See, you have me all wrong, this isn't about being pro Methrage or pro Xanth, I tried to stop this war as something just didn't seem right with how it expanded. I went to your forums Xanth to get to know our distant allies better and to complete a trade circle, remember? The next day or two after, you and Dream attacked our other distant allies. After some digging, connecting dots and talking to others, I realized that there was another entity/third party involved.

Turns out, this same third party(TCA)has been trying to mess with us too, they tried to infiltrate, that failed so they try another route of trying to be "friendly", but we've been down this road before and aren't easily fooled. Then I got to thinking about it and wondering what will happen after they get done having their fun with LN/CA? Questions like.. Are we next on the list to be destroyed?

You supported and went along with what a group of rogues were saying Xanth, that's why you're in war right now, not from anything I did/said. I tried to convince you guys that it was not a good idea to fight Methrage, that's all on you.

Edited by DoorNail

I thought SRA was at war because of the whole Dreamweaver thing, in which TDE/others then joined AFTER it had begun. But now it's because TCA instigated it? Unless Dreamweaver is really TCA.

I'm so confused. Shoulda just stayed inactive in PPO.

I thought SRA was at war because of the whole Dreamweaver thing, in which TDE/others then joined AFTER it had begun. But now it's because TCA instigated it? Unless Dreamweaver is really TCA.

I'm so confused. Shoulda just stayed inactive in PPO.

If my memory serves me correct TSO had recently joined The Crimson Army before Monsters Inc started their wars and as mentioned on the wiki The Crimson Army got involved on the side of TSO. It is fair to assume that TheDarkEmperor had decided to honour TCA commitments to TSO and help them from their war with Monsters Inc. A war I wish to note was caused by Monsters Inc botching a merger which TSO did not want with the exception of Elite Virgin (who is no longer with us) who was the inside man for Monsters Inc.

The sides were:

Doom Squad, The Sovereign Order (with The Crimson Army), Rouge Legion Etrangere Ane, NADC on one side.

On the other side it is Monsters Inc and Confederatio Aesir.

Both sides employed mercenaries (The Crimson Army among others to The Sovereign Order while Monsters Inc got inductees from Kashmir and Flying Sabres) so the actions of TheDarkEmperor would not reflect on Screaming Red Asses but instead as he joined The Sovereign Order was bound by their rules. As they did not eject him, he was in effect a member (even though he was a mercenary).

I want to settle some things now. We were not trying to "infiltrate" anybody. I personally filled out the diplomat request for the imperial remnant, for the purpose of spreading our foreign relations and getting to know other alliances out there. I similarly filled out diplomatic request with many AAs around the same size, as i did search for AAs so that we could have relations with more than just the well known alliances.

As far as us infiltrating anybody, the only alliances that contain TCA members are ones that have approved it or are members of TCA itself. SRA is NOT a member of TCA.

If my memory serves me correct TSO had recently joined The Crimson Army before Monsters Inc started their wars and as mentioned on the wiki The Crimson Army got involved on the side of TSO. It is fair to assume that TheDarkEmperor had decided to honour TCA commitments to TSO and help them from their war with Monsters Inc. A war I wish to note was caused by Monsters Inc botching a merger which TSO did not want with the exception of Elite Virgin (who is no longer with us) who was the inside man for Monsters Inc.

The sides were:

Both sides employed mercenaries (The Crimson Army among others to The Sovereign Order while Monsters Inc got inductees from Kashmir and Flying Sabres) so the actions of TheDarkEmperor would not reflect on Screaming Red Asses but instead as he joined The Sovereign Order was bound by their rules. As they did not eject him, he was in effect a member (even though he was a mercenary).

falso- TSO left TCA prior to us hitting TSO

TCA magically reconnected with them after we declared on TSO.

Dark emperor always tries to dramatize himself, it's probably why GloF kicked him

edit: doesn't matter anyway, Lecnarb was their biggest member and he runs from his own shadow (ask DT when they hit riot society)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Actually correction, TCA dropped the protectrate treaty with TSO and invited them into TCA immediately after EV was removed from TSO...you should have waited and done a little bit of homework before acting out the way you did...oh and again i shared screen shots with Ghost, Hersh, and Franz proving it. Of course you have a history of lying as well mister we removed all the people extorting TSO members when I had screen shots shared with others....again should stop embarrassing yourself.

MI should never had attacked TSO they did not harm you in anyway and you should have listen to Sigruns advise when he told you not too so that was all your fault. Anything you say you have lost your credibility because of your history you can not be trusted and this is just to clear things up

as for over dramatizing myself, remember you were the one upset about not getting your way....it wasn't me:) so just think on that or even better about that time you posted your long drawn out past lol I do not think that was needed...at all but eh what do I know your apart of the great almighty methrage coalition who is also known for being overly "dramatic"