aNiMaLz Recognizes TCA War

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So RUKUNU is my multi? lol. I'm not sure if I can call you retarded. The admin been warning me for the slightest reasons. I am calling you retarded though.

Yes because I'm the retard. I bow down to your eternal wisdom oh great one. Command me on where to go as my intellect is no where near as great as yours.

Too many alcoholic beverages last night, it's a wonder somebody didn't get...yeah. lol

Not real sure why I made a post in here, maybe it was to ask about the obvious elephant in the room. This appears to be a war declaration, although it seems one sided. Is the TCA an alliance or a coalition and who speaks for them?

Edited by DoorNail

Too many alcoholic beverages last night, it's a wonder somebody didn't get...yeah. lol

Not real sure why I made a post in here, maybe it was to ask about the obvious elephant in the room. This appears to be a war declaration, although it seems one sided. Is the TCA an alliance or a coalition and who speaks for them?

TCA doesn't recognize war with animalz...their not something that we take very seriously to be honest...we don't even acknowledge their existence....hes vowed to bury us the same way hes attempted to bury GOONS...attacking lower tier in the 1k NS when it only takes one round of aid to rebuild them better then before....I say this from all of TCA....we are trembling and terrified!

TCA doesn't recognize war with animalz...their not something that we take very seriously to be honest...we don't even acknowledge their existence....hes vowed to bury us the same way hes attempted to bury GOONS...attacking lower tier in the 1k NS when it only takes one round of aid to rebuild them better then before....I say this from all of TCA....we are trembling and terrified!

I see, thank you for that response, even after you smoothly tried to side-step my question.

As you have spoken for "all" of TCA so quickly, you literally answered part of my question as being the leader and basically acknowledged Sigrun and Methrage's words about you.

Curious, as two reps from the TCA have made diplomat apps on our forums in the last month. What interests do you have in our quiet, fairly inactive alliance that you could not contact leadership through private means? Edited by DoorNail

Hm I guess I am out in the open with questions but if this answers your question....they simply wish to establish friendly relations...we have done the same on many other forums....including Kashmir, Sparta, I can go on....I do not see a problem with allowing others a inside peak if that makes sense.

Edited by The Dark Emperor

Hm I guess I am out in the open with questions but if this answers your question....they simply wish to establish friendly relations...we have done the same on many other forums....including Kaskus, Sparta, I can go on....I do not see a problem with allowing others a inside peak if that makes sense.

Well, in case you haven't noticed, we aren't as famous as Kaskus/Sparta, to find us one has to actually search for us.

So, "friendly relations" is misleading and a lie, when Leadership of TIR has not recieved one PM from you that could be seen as friendly, in fact, I recently read an exchange of PM's from one of your guys, that tried to stir up a reaction towards another alliance over "stolen aid".

If we can rule out "friendly", then your real intentions are looking for a fight, correct?

That is incorrect however you can take it how you wish I see no need to defend myself...nor will I. You asked a question and I answered I don't argue...so if it makes you feel better we also filled out embassies on many "None Famous" AA forums as well...again take this how you wish I am not going to defend myself further...it is pointless and needless unless of course you can point out a valid reason why I would want to fight an AA I am just now hearing about....I have nothing to hide nor do I have beef with you so either shut up and attack one of our AA's for a false sense of justice or show me valid proof that I want to crush your AA because you are such a threat....I stood by and idly watched as Sigrun and Methrage dragged my name through the mud with no valid proof....trying to force me to talk at the peace table which I have no business to be at...and now this?....I don't know whos more idiotic....the idiots who spreads these lies because they think its the truth or the fools who believe the idiots

Now that I am done with my rant either grow some balls and do something or shut up and dig for whatever proof you need to attack me which you won't....oh and for the record our protectors can even vouch on our behalf because I have given them full access to our forums....so if your really that concerned why don't you go get a more bias opinion from someone who actually knows what their talking about....or even better sign up on our forums and I will grant you the same permissions so you can over look every single thing down to the very last battle we record and every single chat....ok now I'm done

I answered your question as honestly as I could...it was nothing but friendly relations...now the ball is in your court again take it as you wish too, I am done responding if you wish to chat with me we can do it in PM's  thank you and please have a good day

For some reason, you and "honestly" do not appear to go together.

And if the ball is in my court, then you admit it's some kind of competition?

Why would I want to PM you when you clearly have refused to PM me, when you and yours have literally been staking out my alliance for months?

State your purpose man, don't beat around the bush. Now is your chance to get your desires out there for everyone, let's hear it.

Crist doornail,  I'm not sure where you are coming from with your open hostility. Care to elaborate on your verbal attacks?

I haven't said anything against you or your alliance, why the sour grapes?

This guy shows up and starts speaking for the TCA, then scurries away when the real questions are asked, but suddenly I'm the bad guy?

Although I can understand the concern, he's claiming to be leader of TCA while under your alliance banner.

I haven't said anything against you or your alliance, why the sour grapes?

This guy shows up and starts speaking for the TCA, then scurries away when the real questions are asked, but suddenly I'm the bad guy?

Although I can understand the concern, he's claiming to be leader of TCA while under your alliance banner.

I really don't think you or your alliance are important enough to be so hostile against TCA when TDE has stated that they aren't hostile against you. If animalz isn't important enough for a recognition of hostilities, what makes you think you are?

Are TCA nations hitting your nations? No? Then I think it's safe to say TCA isn't hostile. Edited by Lady Dakota

I really don't think you or your alliance are important enough to be so hostile against TCA when TDE has stated that they aren't hostile against you. If animalz isn't important enough for a recognition of hostilities, what makes you think you are?

Are TCA nations hitting your nations? No? Then I think it's safe to say TCA isn't hostile.

Oh that's so cute, somebody that's unimportant is telling somebody else how unimportant they are.

492b3d49f5.gif

The Dork Emperor is basically a rogue and rogues are a threat to everyone. Their infiltration attempt failed miserably on our alliance, the guy got caught in a lie and was kicked/banned.

TCA had a war going with Monsters Inc. a whole month before the SRA/LN thing broke out, some of the same TCA members moved over to SRA then helped instigate the conflict even further. So a third party was involved, a third party that would rather not discuss their rogue actions that led up to a conflict, while they sit back and giggle like school girls.

We're a quiet alliance that doesn't cause trouble and I most certainly do have a right to ask what interests they have with us, but obviously he's afraid to say.

Oh that's so cute, somebody that's unimportant is telling somebody else how unimportant they are.

492b3d49f5.gif

The Dork Emperor is basically a rogue and rogues are a threat to everyone. Their infiltration attempt failed miserably on our alliance, the guy got caught in a lie and was kicked/banned.

TCA had a war going with Monsters Inc. a whole month before the SRA/LN thing broke out, some of the same TCA members moved over to SRA then helped instigate the conflict even further. So a third party was involved, a third party that would rather not discuss their rogue actions that led up to a conflict, while they sit back and giggle like school girls.

We're a quiet alliance that doesn't cause trouble and I most certainly do have a right to ask what interests they have with us, but obviously he's afraid to say.

It's a ok you feel that way, however I am important to some important people. ;)

Honestly Minc pisses everyone off, so I really don't hold that against TCA

I'm sorry you have difficulty reading. I also understand logic may be hard for you as well. The lovely TDE has stated TCA were only interested in friendly communication. As TCA is a coalition of micros, it would only be logical they would send a request for an embassy on your forums. So stop with the hate and sit there and think.

It's a ok you feel that way, however I am important to some important people. ;)

Honestly Minc pisses everyone off, so I really don't hold that against TCA

I'm sorry you have difficulty reading. I also understand logic may be hard for you as well. The lovely TDE has stated TCA were only interested in friendly communication. As TCA is a coalition of micros, it would only be logical they would send a request for an embassy on your forums. So stop with the hate and sit there and think.

Says the ex-Senator, who lost her seat due to her own rogue actions.

0a5b160b6b.gif

Quote from The Dork Emperor..."I stood by and idly watched as Sigrun and Methrage dragged my name through the mud with no valid proof" darkemperor1.jpg Here's some proof, looks like you drug yourself through the mud, then ran to SRA like a little bitch where you continued to instigate your previous conflict with monsters Inc., along with your minions of chaos.