aNiMaLz Recognizes TCA War

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet The Dark Emperor claims to be just a soldier, incapable of discussing peace.

We stand with our allies in aNiMaLz, already we're being hit by TCA nations with their leader unwilling to even talk about peace.

o/ aNiMaLz

That's because TDE thinks you, Sigrun, and Kindle are all idiots and he doesn't want to deal with you and your drama. We had a few giggles on skype about it last night.

He is unwilling to do white peace because he wants you held accountable for your actions. That does not mean he's unwilling to talk peace, he's blatantly refusing your terms. So I suggest you rethink them before coming back to the table.

That's because TDE thinks you, Sigrun, and Kindle are all idiots and he doesn't want to deal with you and your drama. We had a few giggles on skype about it last night.

He is unwilling to do white peace because he wants you held accountable for your actions. That does not mean he's unwilling to talk peace, he's blatantly refusing your terms. So I suggest you rethink them before coming back to the table.

He says he is just a soldier and Walsh will make any decision regarding peace, so he is uninterested in talking about peace. He'd rather play the ordinary member with no real influence.

He says he is just a soldier and Walsh will make any decision regarding peace, so he is uninterested in talking about peace. He'd rather play the ordinary member with no real influence.

Again rethink your terms. One does not want to deal with 3 morons screaming white peace at the top of their lungs.

He just rather not deal with you and no one can blame him for that.

Again rethink your terms. One does not want to deal with 3 morons screaming white peace at the top of their lungs.

He just rather not deal with you and no one can blame him for that.

So you know him then? From the TCA?

I fail to see how that is relevant, but no. I did not make his acquaintance until after the second sanction flew.

So he had nothing to do with convincing you to place the second sanction? Were any of your actions connected to him?

So he had nothing to do with convincing you to place the second sanction? Were any of your actions connected to him?

Oh you lovely confused fool.
Again. I did not make his acquaintance until AFTER the second sanction flew. No one convinced me to throw the second sanction, but you. So look in the mirror darling for the blame.

And as always my actions are my own. I alone am responsible for them.

Lady Dakota please stop quoting him. I've had such a pleasant time here since putting him on ignore.

To clear some things up though I'll say this.

TDE is a member only in sra. He is not gov high nor lower. He is a standard member only. Stop grasping at straws.

As for the tca conspiracy the limited coalition is trying to fabricate wasn't it tyrian that was the mastermind yesterday? So it was a doom squad member yesterday and it's tde today then?

Face it, no one is conspiring against you, people just don't like you and want to attack you. It happens when you attention whore like this. 

What ever this animalz/tca thing is I can not speak to except rockfish isnt/wasn't a member of tca prior to his coup/disbanding of animalz.

Lady Dakota please stop quoting him. I've had such a pleasant time here since putting him on ignore.

To clear some things up though I'll say this.

TDE is a member only in sra. He is not gov high nor lower. He is a standard member only. Stop grasping at straws.

As for the tca conspiracy the limited coalition is trying to fabricate wasn't it tyrian that was the mastermind yesterday? So it was a doom squad member yesterday and it's tde today then?

Face it, no one is conspiring against you, people just don't like you and want to attack you. It happens when you attention whore like this. 

What ever this animalz/tca thing is I can not speak to except rockfish isnt/wasn't a member of tca prior to his coup/disbanding of animalz.

LD was just saying he commands the TCA currently, so who is in charge? Is SRA part of the TCA?

No SRA is not a member of tca and has no future plans of joining onto tca. Perhaps you should stop asking 3rd and 4th party observers over the owf about tca matters and visit their forum yourself.

They do have a nice little information section and I hear they even have an embassy section that you can use to ask them directly these questions. 

Now if you don't mind I will be going back to not reading your posts and enjoying this little shit show of a 2 man aa being butthurt over a multitude of their own karma.

No SRA is not a member of tca and has no future plans of joining onto tca. Perhaps you should stop asking 3rd and 4th party observers over the owf about tca matters and visit their forum yourself.

They do have a nice little information section and I hear they even have an embassy section that you can use to ask them directly these questions. 

Now if you don't mind I will be going back to not reading your posts and enjoying this little !@#$ show of a 2 man aa being butthurt over a multitude of their own karma.

Seems all their top leaders are residing in your alliance atm.

Xanth -- this is Sigrun's new storyline regarding the Dre4m War, and Meth is fishing for information to back this story up.

The story goes like this:

TCA is a pan-alliance cabal that has made it it's mission to destroy Monsters, Inc.  The Dre4m War is simply the latest installment in this orchestrated effort.

When MInc attacked LSF?  That was TCA's doing.

When MInc attacked TSO?  Again, this was TCA's effort to keep them at war.  The fact that you, Killian and TDE ghosted TSO and fought Monsters in that war is evidence that Monsters was duped into it.  Because you are all members of TCA.

When MInc posted the Atlas screenshot that started the Atlas-MInc War?  You guessed it -- TCA was the unseen hand that made it happen.

They also used Lady Dakota as an operative to encourage Meth to switch to brown, along with all of his friends, and run for senate.  They then had her sanction Meth and  III% attack to keep Monsters at war.

When peace was achieved, and Meth started a that dual with her, for which she sanctioned him?  TCA's doing.

At this point, Dre4m entered against Meth -- at TCA's bidding, certainly not because he was a signatory of the Bruin Concinnity.  Or maybe TCA directed him to start that, knowing that Monsters would eventually fall into their trap.

This of course led to the Dre4m War, which was entirely orchestrated as yet another way to continue the extermination of Monsters, Inc. Never mind that Meth called them in to attack us -- they are fairly sure I am either an unwitting dupe of TCA, or part of the cabal.  The fact that there may BE no cabal set on destroying Monsters is not an option.

If true, TCA has manipulated Monsters into attacking 3 or 4 different alliances, which,  is really a strategic coup that is beyond compare.

For SRA's part, we believe none of it.  To be fair to Lord Hitchcock, he has not taken this line up to this point yet either.

SRA's stance is that any TCA-aNiMaLz war is separate from the Dre4m War, which is separate from every other war involving Meth and Monsters, and Sigrun should stop using it to manipulate the peace talks.  We are also done giving this conspiracy any credence by talking about it.

Quoting this before you can back off it.

[spoiler]

Xanth -- this is Sigrun's new storyline regarding the Dre4m War, and Meth is fishing for information to back this story up.

TCA is a pan-alliance cabal that has made it it's mission to destroy Monsters, Inc.  The Dre4m War is simply the latest installment in this orchestrated effort.

When MInc attacked TSO?  Again, this was TCA's effort to keep them at war.  The fact that you, Killian and TDE ghosted TSO and fought Monsters in that war is evidence that Monsters was duped into it.  Because you are all members of TCA.

When MInc posted the Atlas screenshot that started the Atlas-MInc War?  You guessed it -- TCA was the unseen hand that made it happen.

They also used Lady Dakota as an operative to encourage Meth to switch to brown, along with all of his friends, and run for senate.  They then had her sanction Meth and  III% attack to keep Monsters at war.

When peace was achieved, and Meth started a that dual with her, for which she sanctioned him?  TCA's doing.

At this point, Dre4m entered against Meth -- at TCA's bidding, certainly not because he was a signatory of the Bruin Concinnity.  Or maybe TCA directed him to start that, knowing that Monsters would eventually fall into their trap.

This of course led to the Dre4m War, which was entirely orchestrated as yet another way to continue the extermination of Monsters, Inc. Never mind that Meth called them in to attack us -- they are fairly sure I am either an unwitting dupe of TCA, or part of the cabal.  The fact that there may BE no cabal set on destroying Monsters is not an option.

If true, TCA has manipulated Monsters into attacking 3 or 4 different alliances, which,  is really a strategic coup that is beyond compare.

For SRA's part, we believe none of it.  To be fair to Lord Hitchcock, he has not taken this line up to this point yet either.

SRA's stance is that any TCA-aNiMaLz war is separate from the Dre4m War, which is separate from every other war involving Meth and Monsters, and Sigrun should stop using it to manipulate the peace talks.  We are also done giving this conspiracy any credence by talking about it.

[/spoiler]

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but with that post there is none, you recite multiple 'facts' that you know are not facts, that I have clarified personally with you in just the last few days.

So for any readers that care, here's the situation. SRA is one of several AAs that TCA members use. They fancy themselves an elite shadow-government over what must be at least a dozen different AAs. There seems to be a bit of tension right now, as TDE appears to have been more forthcoming about his operations with me than with Walsh, at least in certain areas. Either that or Walsh is fronting really hard to make it seem like that's the case. Hard to tell with these two.

We were first tipped to look more deeply at the actions of several TCA nations, and then warned that when we peace our current wars, there is a setup already prepared with a different and fresh front AA to finish us off. And suddenly the Dark Emperor who used to always be so chatty no longer wants to talk at all. Funny that.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

If they were involved, I think most likely they convinced your members to attack ours or convinced you guys to void the peace deal with Monsters Inc. I doubt SRA usually has gov members jumping to other AAs at war with those you're claiming not be at war with, while having an active war with them. Unless you guys are trying to provoke a fight.

I guess its possible SRA just wanted this war really bad or some individuals in your alliance, so you got it.

Edited by Methrage

And you special beings don't understand sarcasm... Excuse me while I attempt to pick myself off the floor from laughter.

I love you Walsh. Now I know why you are so beloved.

I blame Walsh, he didn't use the sarcasm tags.

Edited by maxnmike

I guess I'll see him on the battlefield again soon and we'll have another round, now that he's in range. I know he is the TCA commander, but he'd rather act like a regular soldier who only wants to focus on enjoying the battles.. So guess I'll do the same.

Edited by Methrage

Quoting this before you can back off it.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but with that post there is none, you recite multiple 'facts' that you know are not facts, that I have clarified personally with you in just the last few days.

So for any readers that care, here's the situation. SRA is one of several AAs that TCA members use. They fancy themselves an elite shadow-government over what must be at least a dozen different AAs. There seems to be a bit of tension right now, as TDE appears to have been more forthcoming about his operations with me than with Walsh, at least in certain areas. Either that or Walsh is fronting really hard to make it seem like that's the case. Hard to tell with these two.

We were first tipped to look more deeply at the actions of several TCA nations, and then warned that when we peace our current wars, there is a setup already prepared with a different and fresh front AA to finish us off. And suddenly the Dark Emperor who used to always be so chatty no longer wants to talk at all. Funny that.

Then for admin's sake lay out some evidence and make your case.  If members of TCA are ghosting my alliance to fight you (and Xanth?  Really?), that is no different than NoR guys ghosting yours to fight mine, or contracting with mercenaries.  I don't think there is some NoR cabal to destroy SRA, and NoR has NO place at our peace table.

Just because you believe this doesn't make it true. Evidence or stop, please.

TCA, the Illuminati of  planet Bob.

Scary stuff.

They could even be in your alliance by now. :P

Someone from another alliance they had tried to infiltrate tipped us off. Who knows how many AAs have TCA in them by now. I always found it odd Dreamweaver would be so involved in a Brown Team treaty, when he's not in a Brown Alliance.