BUHDOODA DoE

1. DECLARATION OF EXISTENCE

RECOGNIZING, that as a returning ape to CyberNations, there is many alliances out there...

KNOWING, that these alliances speak with smooth tongues and promises of silk boxers...

FEELING, that re-joining one of these alliances would be a bad idea...

BUHDUHDUHDUH PROUDLY ANNOUNCES THE BIRTH OF BUHDOODA, A BRAND NEW ALLIANCE DEDICATED TO THINGS AND STUFF. MORE TO COME LATER.

BUHDOODA ALSO RECOGNIZES THAT BUHDOODA CANNOT HOPE TO HOLD BACK THE TIDE OF ENEMY ALLIANCES, AND IS SEEKING TO SIGN A PROTECTOR PACT UNTIL BUHDOODA MATURES TO SIZABLE STRENGTH.

BUHDOODA! BUHDOODA! REIGN SUPREME! BUH! DUH! DUH! DUH!

Good luck!

Thank you! The blessings of BUHDOODA upon you!

Oh man, I'd love some more tech!  Unfortunately, I am currently in a tech shedding mode, not a tech buying mode.

Inform your people I am selling: 3M/100T until I get a sizable bank.

fcc3_zpsiaawha3a.jpgJoin the Brown Team and LSA

Join the pink team and BUHDOODA.

Inform your people I am selling: 3M/100T until I get a sizable bank.

Actually, since the aid cap was raised to 6 million, no one deals in 3 MIL increments  anymore.  Rates have probably changed since it's a sellers market as well.  You should check it out.

Thank you, but no. I shall support your endeavor by buying tech, though. If you go and use my money to do something silly, however, I will be deeply disappointed. I may even cry.

Something silly? Alas, no, I shall never! All the money given to the BUHDOODA Alliance is wisely spend on improving the lives of all citizens under our glorious banner. Naturally, that does include defensive spending, but wars shall never be entered without great consideration on the impact it may have on our citizens, our troops, and the enemy's country.