aNiMaLz

Well more specifically cause we dating their girlfriends in kashmir. And by dating i mean spanking and humiliating. No man likes it when he catches his chick get treated by another dude and like it.

O/ supreme warlord rukunu, the real family, and the lpc.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kindle! have you ever stopped to think WHY there are so many "traitors" in your ranks? By my count this is the third time in two months someone has made a dramatic exit from aNiMaLz to join another alliance or create one.

Maybe they aren't so much traitors as they are messengers trying to tell you something.... 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

Dude look how butt nasty your homies are.

Example rockfish. Dude was given nothing but love and respect. I even sent him aid out of brotherly love recently.

Look how tde kissed faker balls on their forums.

Look how eviljak bows to his enemies.

Consider how you yourself can barley string together a sentence. Was your insult earlier calling me kindle fire?

You and your crew is a joke, and believe me we will be around long after tca burns to the ground.

When you break the peace with Limitless Nexus, you break the peace with aNiMaLz & vice versa sometimes.

The Dark Emperor has attacked me once already, now that I'm within range of him again and peace has been broken, I look forward to Round 2 of Mortal Kombat between the nations of The Dark Emperor & Libertarian Empire.

giphy.gif

The damage will be devastating, large portions of nations destroyed. However I will avenge Sir Kindle and all who have been harmed by The Dark Emperor.

o/ LSA

O/ LPC. Death to TCA and all other snake lying cowards. Dudes are so slimy they dont even start an alliance. They spread out making dumb deals with alliances who accept them. Those alliances are just thirsty though. Quality over quantity.

Tca is the bottom of the barrel. Instead of starting their own alliance they hide in multiple alliances.

Cnaed you crackhead there is a holocaust denial site that is missing your spew. Serioudly lame kick rocks. How bored are you? Well bored enough to enter here with no dogs at all in this fight.

Cnead i see your still bored with being insignificant. Well welcome back to my balls. They will surely provide you some self worth. Push off gobbles wanna be.

Still unable to put together sentences that sentient beings can understand, I am sure that once you get through first grade and a change of diapers, it will sort itself out.

Nice to see you insignificant and still fawning for attention, as usual.

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

Cnaed you crackhead there is a holocaust denial site that is missing your spew. Serioudly lame kick rocks. How bored are you? Well bored enough to enter here with no dogs at all in this fight.

Not bored, just wanting to hear more from the CN Village idiot