aNiMaLz

its simple, your so called Libertarian Movement with you as their spokesperson and god knows how many 2,3 5 and 7 man alliances with zero, zip, not one ido of structure some how manages to make the front page of the inquirer at least once a week.
Want to know why no one will takes that movement serious ? This thread answers that question.

You lived under the same roof as lady Dakota, your comments are automatically voided due to you being delusional and irrelavent

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its simple, your so called Libertarian Movement with you as their spokesperson and god knows how many 2,3 5 and 7 man alliances with zero, zip, not one ido of structure some how manages to make the front page of the inquirer at least once a week.
Want to know why no one will takes that movement serious ? This thread answers that question.

Pathetic fact that all the drama in this world seems to hinge around the antics of this lunatic and his friends proves to me with world is just about dead. Everyone else is safe in the treaty web with no big shake ups. Edited by KenMorningstar

LD goes rogue, makes a thread. This guy goes rogue, makes a thread. SRA made the thread for our war with them and III% made the thread for our war with them. So we tend to be on the front page a lot, since we get attacked by a lot of people who like to post threads about it.

Gee I wonder why you get attacked so much? Drama queen much?

You have fun Rockfish!

Gee I wonder why you get attacked so much? Drama queen much?

You have fun Rockfish!

I just ran for the Senate & didn't even make a thread about it until after I was sanctioned and declared on by III%. I'm more objective focused than drama focused these days.

If an alliance has a Team Color, they are an alliance. They wouldn't be able to have an alliance team color if not, just a nation team color. Also aNiMaLz is a bigger alliance than any you've ever created.

False and false.

I just ran for the Senate & didn't even make a thread about it until after I was sanctioned and declared on by III%. I'm more objective focused than drama focused these days.

Yes that completely explains why you are still at war. You would think if you are truly objective focused you would be losing enemies rather than acquiring new ones

Yes that completely explains why you are still at war. You would think if you are truly objective focused you would be losing enemies rather than acquiring new ones

We didn't lose any of our previous wars, we don't intend to lose this one.

Your sanctions after the cease fire explains why we're still at war, since you still had people supporting you after the second one. However that last spree left you with no supporters. Being at war does not have a big effect on my objectives.

Edited by Methrage

We didn't lose any of our previous wars, we don't intend to lose this one.

Your sanctions after the cease fire explains why we're still at war, since you still had people supporting you after the second one. However that last spree left you with no supporters. Being at war does not have a big effect on my objectives.

I never said anything about losing wars. Read carefully. I know it's hard.

I said no wonder you don't lose ENEMIES(keep in mind the word WAR is not here). 

And again, you were sanctioned because you did something I told you not to. Thus, why you were punished with a sanction. I understand punishment and responsibilities are a hard concept for you to understand my darling Peter Pan of Planet Bob, but we all have to grow up some time. 

I never said anything about losing wars. Read carefully. I know it's hard.

I said no wonder you don't lose ENEMIES(keep in mind the word WAR is not here). 

And again, you were sanctioned because you did something I told you not to. Thus, why you were punished with a sanction. I understand punishment and responsibilities are a hard concept for you to understand my darling Peter Pan of Planet Bob, but we all have to grow up some time. 

Before you told me not to, you said I could run for the Senate and I was free to do so. Cancelling my campaign right towards the end when I'm winning wouldn't make sense.

Before you told me not to, you said I could run for the Senate and I was free to do so. Cancelling my campaign right towards the end when I'm winning wouldn't make sense.

It does in lady Dakota's eyes... She's a full-blown nut case

As this is Rockfish's thread to shine, lets not speak of what is not relevant to his thread. If you want to debate further, you know what my skype is.

It does in lady Dakota's eyes... She's a full-blown nut case

Its odd because I even asked her before I ran if she thought I should run that election cycle, rather than the next; which I had previously planned. She said that was my choice & said nothing to indicate it causing a problem with BC. Until that first sanction from her, my chats with her were purely friendly. Even after the first sanction, all my conversations were friendly and civil with her. I asked if she was serious about wanting a peaceful resolution after a post she made saying as much on OWF forum and she indicated she was in favor. Then when peace was being agreed upon, she acted like it was the worst day ever and seemed very angry for no reason I could understand. She said not to message her again, so I didn't. I still got sanctioned. I didn't even message her after that, then suddenly she does a sanction spree before she leaves the Senate.

I still don't know what set her off.

Edited by Methrage

You lived under the same roof as lady Dakota, your comments are automatically voided due to you being delusional and irrelavent

Fascinating, three years she lived under our roof and not once did she show any sign of instability until she decided to lend a helping hand to some one she thought deserved a second chance like she was afforded, 

Magic Ninja was spot on when he said she let methrage get her in head, a mistake that may haunt, it may not, who knows, I really could care less, what I do know she has a knack for picking herself up no matter hard she was knocked down.

As for delusional and Irrelevant remark, one look at your current predicament paints a different picture, funny part I told meth early on to cut you loose, loyalty is all nice for the rank and file, it's a moral builder, for a true leader it's weakness, because you can't make the hard decisions when you have to.

That's your lesson for the day prole.

Edited by Freelancer

I'm not amused by your betrayal of aNiMaLz. Until you set things right with RUKUNU & return their AA; you will be considered an enemy of Limitless Nexus.

C'mon, guy. It's not like he named it "Limitless Stupidity" or anything.

And something about tampons and your inability to use one or something. I don't know what FreeLancer is getting at. Kleenex are cheaper and easier to eat, anyway. Ah, trashcan spinach. You provide all of my iron and fiber needs.

o/ Micro tears

o/ Eternal grudges over poor word choices

Edited by Duderonomy

C'mon, guy. It's not like he named it "Limitless Stupidity" or anything.

And something about tampons and your inability to use one or something. I don't know what FreeLancer is getting at. Kleenex are cheaper and easier to eat, anyway. Ah, trashcan spinach. You provide all of my iron and fiber needs.

o/ Micro tears

o/ Eternal grudges over poor word choices

I don't have an eternal grudge against him, I'm just disappointed in him. Big difference. I'm not sure why he linked to our alliance originally in the OP, but from what I hear aNiMaLz were considering a name change anyways. So this doesn't really do much and I don't think anyone is getting worked up over it.

Methrage are you saying that you'd let this scumbag garbage traitor slide if he continues to vote for you? You can't be serious.

Also you at least strongly suggested that you don't consider me an authority in the family, and you only reconize rukunu's leadership. Am i confused or is this your view?

Rockfish your an aNiMaL just like 2.0 are goons. Your a false flagging wanna be. Look at your casualties. You fought in kort wars with fakers with armpits and just ranfom raids and you have such a low death count. Go join 2.0 you weak ass false flagger. Have fun with your watered down version of what you wish could be us.

Methrage are you saying that you'd let this scumbag garbage traitor slide if he continues to vote for you? You can't be serious.

Also you at least strongly suggested that you don't consider me an authority in the family, and you only reconize rukunu's leadership. Am i confused or is this your view?

Of course not, I'm not in range to hit him. Although I'll help you guys beat him conventionally, without the use of sanctions. Also I consider RUKUNU the leader and you only second to him in the ranks. When you guys pursue him, if all our nations aren't preoccupied fighting other wars at the time; we'll be glad to help you out with this guy.

Also even during the war, if any of our guys aren't in anarchy and within striking distance; I'm sure our members will love to help with this guy. I think you misunderstood, I meant I didn't recognize this guy's leadership & I view RUKUNU as the face of aNiMaLz. Although you're still high government in aNiMaLz, who I recognize as a loyal ally and great leader in aNiMaLz. However aNiMaLz without RUKUNU isn't aNiMaLz, especially if the AA is stolen in the way this guy did. If RUKUNU passed the alliance down to you legitimately, then I would recognize you as the leader. However you are still a leader in aNiMaLz.

Edited by Methrage

Methrage we love you baby, you know we are fiercely loyal to our friends and care basically nothing about the opinion of cowards. We are just going to ignore this scum. Traitors are the filthiest garbage cowards out there. Dude could never be trusted by anyone who turns out with him.

Who ever wanna Hate aNiMaLz do so all you want, but one thing for sure about our core is we are down for each other. Few but crazy. After i was booted from kort, then goons 2.0 nobody would take me. Supreme Warlord RUKUNU did and talked to me cool on the level. Not like fakers who just like to make fun, or others but he just said do what you wanna do and lets be homies. Have complete freedom have fun and know the secret to planet bob is that your nation is immortal. Cant be destroyed. Well fight everyone with out blinking an eye. All at the same time. As long as we have our community and know we doing some damage and getting casualties we are happy.

Edited by Sir Kindle

Methrage we love you baby, you know we are fiercely loyal to our friends and care basically nothing about the opinion of cowards. We are just going to ignore this scum. Traitors are the filthiest garbage cowards out there. Dude could never be trusted by anyone who turns out with him.

Who ever wanna Hate aNiMaLz do so all you want, but one thing for sure about our core is we are down for each other. Few but crazy. After i was booted from kort, then goons 2.0 nobody would take me. Supreme Warlord RUKUNU did and talked to me cool on the level. Not like fakers who just like to make fun, or others but he just said do what you wanna do and lets be homies. Have complete freedom have fun and know the secret to planet bob is that your nation is immortal. Cant be destroyed. Well fight everyone with out blinking an eye. All at the same time. As long as we have our community and know we doing some damage and getting casualties we are happy.

I made an internal announcement to let our little guys know its open season on this guy, so I'm sure he'll get decimated soon when one of them decides to jump into the fight again.

Just ignore this lame wanna be. He is a crimson army agent. We all know they are snakes and cowards. They understandably take white peace with us, then a week later jump us and activate their cell.

Just ignore this lame wanna be. He is a crimson army agent. We all know they are snakes and cowards. They understandably take white peace with us, then a week later jump us and activate their cell.

As long as he is on the aNiMaLz AA, I would think he is open season. All aNiMaLz allies don't recognize him as the legitimate owner of that AA, so as long as he is on it; he has no allies and a weak nation.

If TCA wants to negotiate for him to get peace as well, they can take part in peace negotiations. However The Dark Emperor didn't want to take part in discussions and just peace out as a SRA member. Also I've heard no one from TCA claim he is one of them or under their protection.

Edited by Methrage

Are you suprised liars lie brother? TCA owes us reps as it stands for attacking us after our peace. We should probably discuss that before we even get into the coward traitor rockfish. I think they broke the peace because we support you.

Are you suprised liars lie brother? TCA owes us reps as it stands for attacking us after our peace. We should probably discuss that before we even get into the coward traitor rockfish. I think they broke the peace because we support you.

You're not the only one who thinks TCA has been plotting against us, trying to keep us at war with one alliance after the other.