aNiMaLz

pirate10.png

I am pleased to announce the aNiMaLz AA will be reforming into the aNiMaL Kingdom (AK) 

Charter and forum are pending. But I can tell you AK will be a constitutional monarchy. Come on over, lets build something together.  :smug:

Edited by Rockfish

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you can afford to have more enemies, right?

This is a micro nation, who just kicked everyone off the aNiMaLz AA, renamed aNiMaLz, left & then created a new alliance called aNiMaLz. I can easily afford to have an extra 2.6k NS enemy, who has no wonders & no military improvements.

aNiMaLz should be able to tear him apart on their own & he is out of my range. However RUKUNU is the only leader of aNiMaLz I recognize and I'll assist them anyway I can against this trouble maker, should they need it.

Edited by Methrage

I'm not amused by your betrayal of aNiMaLz. Until you set things right with RUKUNU & return their AA; you will be considered an enemy of Limitless Nexus.

Offer me Money  :smug:

The aNiMaLz AA is a target for many alliances right now, if you want to be getting hit by them and aNiMaLz; then that is the situation you've put yourself in.

I am an aNiMaL after all and I accept that situation. I will fight you till Bob freezes over. I await your destruction with eager anticipation. 

Come at me  :war:  :gun:  :nuke:  :ehm:

I am an aNiMaL after all and I accept that situation. I will fight you till Bob freezes over. I await your destruction with eager anticipation. 

If you want to be reasonable, I am willing to talk with aNiMaLz about letting you off the hook, if you keep voting for me in the elections. I'm not sure why you would do this and I'll never be in range to fight you myself. However since you've supported me on the Senate, I'll put in a good word for you if you end this treason. Why did you do it is what I'd like to know most of all?

Edited by Methrage

This is a micro nation, who just kicked everyone off the aNiMaLz AA, renamed aNiMaLz, left & then created a new alliance called aNiMaLz. I can easily afford to have an extra 2.6k NS enemy, who has no wonders & no military improvements.

aNiMaLz should be able to tear him apart on their own & he is out of my range. However RUKUNU is the only leader of aNiMaLz I recognize and I'll assist them anyway I can against this trouble maker, should they need it.

So in other words any type of command & control structure you think you have with your so called clans is at the mercy of how one them is feeling that day, that's precious, I have so many tampon zingers I could use it's not funny. I'll wait for Duderonomy he's more a comedian than I am.

God, he sounds so familiar, like someone I know. Can't...  quite...  put my finger on it... 

Looks like we are on the same side now. 

I'm sure you'll be a big asset to their team if they want to bring you on board.

As to Freelancer's comment, I'm not even sure I fully understand what he means.

God, it's on the tip of my tongue.

Vague threat of eternal war? Check

You'd have to sell down to hit him? Check.

Hmmmm... is there a larger nation bankrolling him so he can continue to be a thorn in your side in the lower tiers?  That would be the trifecta.

Still drawing a blank, dammit.

Must be frustrating for you, though.  I can't imagine what you're going through. Maybe if you tried to reason with him...

Rockfish went rogue. That's clearly visible in his log. Notice that the other Animalz are going back to Rukunu. That is what matters not what anyone here, including Methrage or I, recognize, but who the animalz themselvez followz.

I'm sure you'll be a big asset to their team if they want to bring you on board.

As to Freelancer's comment, I'm not even sure I fully understand what he means.

its simple, your so called Libertarian Movement with you as their spokesperson and god knows how many 2,3 5 and 7 man alliances with zero, zip, not one ido of structure some how manages to make the front page of the inquirer at least once a week.

Want to know why no one will takes that movement serious ? This thread answers that question. 

God, it's on the tip of my tongue.

Vague threat of eternal war? Check

You'd have to sell down to hit him? Check.

Hmmmm... is there a larger nation bankrolling him so he can continue to be a thorn in your side in the lower tiers?  That would be the trifecta.

Still drawing a blank, dammit.

Must be frustrating for you, though.  I can't imagine what you're going through. Maybe if you tried to reason with him...

I never threatened eternal war, just that until he returns to our allies what is theirs (or they let him off the hook); he'll be considered an enemy. Considering he linked to our alliance in the OP, he seemed to have maybe been under delusions we consider him an ally just because aNiMaLz are our ally.

its simple, your so called Libertarian Movement with you as their spokesperson and god knows how many 2,3 5 and 7 man alliances with zero, zip, not one ido of structure some how manages to make the front page of the inquirer at least once a week.

Want to know why no one will takes that movement serious ? This thread answers that question. 

LD goes rogue, makes a thread. This guy goes rogue, makes a thread. SRA made the thread for our war with them and III% made the thread for our war with them. So we tend to be on the front page a lot, since we get attacked by a lot of people who like to post threads about it.

How do you go rogue on a rogue "alliance" tho

The real aNiMaLz aren't rogue under any definition. They are an alliance with treaties and allies. They even have a designated Team Color, who they remain committed to building positive relations with.

The real aNiMaLz aren't rogue under any definition. They are an alliance with treaties and allies. They even have a designated Team Color, who they remain committed to building positive relations with.

having a team color doesn't make you an alliance hth

they are literally rogues protected by a bunch of dingleberry alliances who are at their very best bordering on rogues themselves.

having a team color doesn't make you an alliance

If an alliance has a Team Color, they are an alliance. They wouldn't be able to have an alliance team color if not, just a nation team color. Also aNiMaLz is a bigger alliance than any you've ever created.