A message from our secret underground lair

Continue on this path, and see the Pen lose its shackles and its chains, to depart from its sacred stomping grounds and roam these forums, scribbling fear into the hearts of those who would dare stand against it. In the night.

For it shall resurrect itself from its shallow slumber, to guard the realms of all that is men. Do not mistake yourself with the false sense of security that your friends may provide; for a waterfall of words is upon you.

Repent, for the writing is on the wall.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continue on this path, and see the Pen lose its shackles and its chains, to depart from its sacred stomping grounds and roam these forums, scribbling fear into the hearts of those who would dare stand against it. In the night.

For it shall resurrect itself from its shallow slumber, to guard the realms of all that is men. Do not mistake yourself with the false sense of security that your friends may provide; for a waterfall of words is upon you.

I like your style of verse; albeit non rhyming, still very eloquent.

So you'll make another trash thread and claim it's an objet d'art? That may fly in gay Par-ee or wherever your beret was made, but here on Bob the writing is the first thing against the wall when the revolution comes. We do have the Junka Producerist Agitators on our side of the web, after all. :smug:

Edited by Duderonomy

So you'll make another trash thread and claim it's an objet d'art? That may fly in gay Par-ee or wherever your beret was made, but here on Bob the writing is the first thing against the wall when the revolution comes. We do have the Junka Producerist Agitators on our side of the web, after all. :smug:

The Pen scribbles not for the vanity of man, for the written word is a thousand times mightier than the sword. It is he who wields the sword, who pulls the trigger and who aims the gun. It is him, that fights the battle which history shall laud. And it is him, who is susceptible to the warm whispers I write on the wall. It is him you must fear, for he is the vessel of the Pen's vengeance.

Do not awaken what may not be put to sleep. Do not expose yourself to the thundering turmoil that will take you down the bitter, lonely road that is tragic defeat. For defeat will come to you in the night. As the enraged scribbling of pens - past and future alike - reaches for the hearts and minds of those whom once revered you. And as the ink dries, so dies your fate. For these gentle words, eloquent yet insignificant by themselves, may link to form the sentences that define your reality and thus seal the ending of your story.

Reconcile yourself with whom you call a foe, and leave the ghosts of the past to rest peacefully amongst us.

Edited by Partisan

You cannot honestly tell me that wasn't a work of art can you? Sure his sig says incapable retard but I'm sure that's just sarcasm, seeing his writing style...

Finally a cause NG and I can unite behind.

Time to die, Pen.

You've scribbled your last squiggly line.

Edited by IYIyTh

Finally a cause NG and I can unite behind.

Time to die, Pen.

You've scribbled your last squiggly line.

It is you, Myth the Martyr. A valiant foe yet foolish all the same. Have you crossed the Rubicon of insanity once again in hopes of elevating your meager existence through death-by-write?

It is you, Myth the Martyr. A valiant foe yet foolish all the same. Have you crossed the Rubicon of insanity once again in hopes of elevating your meager existence through death-by-write?

Myth the victim, Chim the martyr. Get it right o'mighty and enlightened pen. :p

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

You cannot honestly tell me that wasn't a work of art can you? Sure his sig says incapable retard but I'm sure that's just sarcasm, seeing his writing style...

All that work tells me is that Partisan needs a paddling from both Strunk and White while Orwell kicks him in the junk. That style of writing is designed for obfuscation and overwrought preening, rather than communication and bonding. It's that style that gives Methrage and Junka their (anti)fan clubs. Myth is at least punchy and pointed, which makes him worth bantering with. Let's take a moment and tease out the points that Partisan is trying to make.

The Pen scribbles not for the vanity of man, for the written word is a thousand times mightier than the sword. It is he who wields the sword, who pulls the trigger and who aims the gun. It is him, that fights the battle which history shall laud. And it is him, who is susceptible to the warm whispers I write on the wall. It is him you must fear, for he is the vessel of the Pen's vengeance.

Do not awaken what may not be put to sleep. Do not expose yourself to the thundering turmoil that will take you down the bitter, lonely road that is tragic defeat. For defeat will come to you in the night. As the enraged scribbling of pens - past and future alike - reaches for the hearts and minds of those whom once revered you. And as the ink dries, so dies your fate. For these gentle words, eloquent yet insignificant by themselves, may link to form the sentences that define your reality and thus seal the ending of your story.

Reconcile yourself with whom you call a foe, and leave the ghosts of the past to rest peacefully amongst us.

1st paragraph: I will whine so much if you guys attack us.

2nd paragraph: No, seriously. I'll make you wish Kanye West was at the podium.

3rd paragraph: Many of our senior members might have a worse reputation than SNX, but don't hold that against us.

His posts make me think he is a pompous pissant whose perfidious prose produces puking. If his intent is to keep anyone from rolling MI6, it certainly isn't working for me. I would rather nuke him than reply to this style of post.

It pains me to say it, but even a Non Gratan clock is right twice a day.

Partisan.... you whom is without something so much as one pensive bone in your body... claim to be something of substance?

The cursive, carbon coagulation you call "writing," dates your creativity.

You may have at one time scribbled into the night, but those days were numbered and are now at an end.

Even Charles'  perpetual impersonal personality is preferable to your prose. The time for your ink and quill show is over. Even Stewie can not stand your wretched scribbling and by his embargo we will ensure that your offensive writing will continue no more.

Lay down your feather.

This sentence alone tells me you do not understand any of the "points" Partisan is making.

But by all means, please continue :P

So overwrought preening it is. Doesn't change anything else. Elevated minds have weak foundations.

Edited by Duderonomy

The only relation he who scribbles in the night has regarding elevation relating to his mind is an elevator which is decidedly backwards.

Edited by IYIyTh

And yet you did the latter and not the former.

I replied to WilliamBonney by analyzing Partisan's post. It was an attempt to illustrate why I did not consider Partisan's posts art. I did not address anything Partisan commented on or address him directly.

Frankly, Mr. Bond, if this is the intelligence of the average MI6er, it's small wonder that every operation the organization engages in results in millions of dollars in damages. Perhaps they would do better organizing aid to a poor, put-upon AA, much like Doom Kingdom is currently doing. They should leave FA to folks like IRON who long ago managed to get themselves out of a tight spot through monetary sacrifice and a great deal of patience. Rolling TOP didn't hurt, either.

I replied to WilliamBonney by analyzing Partisan's post. It was an attempt to illustrate why I did not consider Partisan's posts art. I did not address anything Partisan commented on or address him directly.

Frankly, Mr. Bond, if this is the intelligence of the average MI6er, it's small wonder that every operation the organization engages in results in millions of dollars in damages. Perhaps they would do better organizing aid to a poor, put-upon AA, much like Doom Kingdom is currently doing. They should leave FA to folks like IRON who long ago managed to get themselves out of a tight spot through monetary sacrifice and a great deal of patience. Rolling TOP didn't hurt, either.

Looking at your alliances slot usage, seems like you could a absolutely use some help organizing things.

Looking at your alliances slot usage, seems like you could a absolutely use some help organizing things.

Not all of us regularly harass the active members of other AAs until they abandon their posts. I see that has done wonders for your treaty list. :awesome: