Acme DOW Kit

I Searched the Acme Catalog for a proper DOW found one and it blew up 4 times while posting

This is where I insert a picture that I can not figure out how to upload

Alliance Nation Statistics
Last Updated: 7/23/2015 11:24:25 PM

Defcon 1 35 Nations N/S 848014
Rome Empire 17 Nations N/S 381365
Ordo Paradoxia 07 Nations N/S 227261

Total 59 Nations N/S 145740

New League of DALEK Nations 30 Nations N/S 622473
The Dark Order 21 Nations N/S 439918
Avengers 16 Nations N/S 461012

Total 67 Nations N/S 152403

now I have inserted stats provided by the guy sitting on a horse

last I insert witty insults that will cause people to want to blow up pixels

• Yo mommas so dumb she stopped at a stop sign and waited for it to say go!
  • Yo mama so dumb she stared at da orange juice bottle cause it said concentrate
  • Your momma is so fat that when she stepped on the scale it said one at a time please.
  • Yo mammas so fat you could slap her legs and ride the waves
  • Yo mama so dumb she sold her car for gas money
  • Yo Mama's so fat, she got baptized at Sea World.

I finishes with Lets have some fun.

I thank Staccs and Cazaric for trying to cover for me not knowing how to do all this on a IPhone

This is where I insert a picture that I do no know how to upload showing Wile E Coyote totaly confused

Glad you yahoo's approve of this war!  For you cupcakes who are more interested in frosting your world, we plan to come in a clean up your mess!  So far NLoN have been a surprise they are like a whole new force in TE.

TDO we love you guys, we know you have a special place for us in your cupcake pan!  So many flavors and colors you guys are turning into real party makers.

So words of wisdom for you cupcakes, pretty cupcakes go down faster than the rest!  Just say'en

Glad you yahoo's approve of this war!  For you cupcakes who are more interested in frosting your world, we plan to come in a clean up your mess!  So far NLoN have been a surprise they are like a whole new force in TE.

TDO we love you guys, we know you have a special place for us in your cupcake pan!  So many flavors and colors you guys are turning into real party makers.

So words of wisdom for you cupcakes, pretty cupcakes go down faster than the rest!  Just say'en

Hey, cowboy. Just thought I'd let you know you guys are some swell guys. Good wars and all that. Can't say the same for other AAs.

Hey, cowboy. Just thought I'd let you know you guys are some swell guys. Good wars and all that. Can't say the same for other AAs.

Back at you Stacc's from one cowboy to another, you can saddle up anytime w/the gang!   Yeah  we have Paul (TE police) making all kinds a waves!  Just too much fun in this mega round.  Keep your popcorn popping, sure more history around the corner!

Edited by Hoosier

Careful, Cowboy. Remember my threat.

Threats are my forte but promises are just that. This war was my idea. TE has grown soft lets see if sime perma war hardens it some. NO PEACE UNTIL THE ROUND IS OVER. Edited by paul711

Yeah, well I call them taunts get them boiling over, screw up their cupcake world.........   Cazaric your to fun, keep the up the party w/your cupcakes......

Threats are my forte but promises are just that. This war was my idea.

Yeah, Paul gets all the credit here!  

Threats are my forte but promises are just that. This war was my idea. TE has grown soft lets see if sime perma war hardens it some. NO PEACE UNTIL THE ROUND IS OVER.

LOL yeah like y'all can afford that

Threats are my forte but promises are just that. This war was my idea. TE has grown soft lets see if sime perma war hardens it some. NO PEACE UNTIL THE ROUND IS OVER.

Well, Paul went out of D1 with a alot of hot air, yeah he slipped out to OP broken no warchest all talk!  We gave him a chance tried to show him our ways, he started a rogue language and blasted him self all over irc and here.  Well, wont have to deal with that anymore.  No wonder he been gone I forgot how much trouble he is.

Well, all things happen for a reason, Paul sure wont be rolling w/his own guys in any AA I am sure OP will boot him!  Paul good luck to your rogue life!

Well, Paul went out of D1 with a alot of hot air, yeah he slipped out to OP broken no warchest all talk!  We gave him a chance tried to show him our ways, he started a rogue language and blasted him self all over irc and here.  Well, wont have to deal with that anymore.  No wonder he been gone I forgot how much trouble he is.

Well, all things happen for a reason, Paul sure wont be rolling w/his own guys in any AA I am sure OP will boot him!  Paul good luck to your rogue life!

Not going to get into a pissing contest you but I have more cash than over half of avengers and tdo and only started about 3 weeks ago. As to my jumping around... speak of things you know and worry about yourself. I know what I am doing.

Not going to get into a pissing contest you but I have more cash than over half of avengers and tdo and only started about 3 weeks ago. As to my jumping around... speak of things you know and worry about yourself. I know what I am doing.

Yeah Pilgrim you sure you got a home w/OP?  Your remarks lead TPC to OP, Op will figure it out soon enough!  

Shows how clueless you really are. I left to protect one of your gov members.

We hit OP because they were supposedly the strongest alliance in the game by ANS and had not jumped into another war. If they had, I would have pushed hard for a TPC-Eurasia war  :war:

This is why I don't lead. I'm a killer now. Killers can't lead because bloodlust leads to slaughter. 

We hit OP because they were supposedly the strongest alliance in the game by ANS and had not jumped into another war. If they had, I would have pushed hard for a TPC-Eurasia war  :war:

This is why I don't lead. I'm a killer now. Killers can't lead because bloodlust leads to slaughter. 

I think this is the second time in the last few days we have agreed. Careful more than once is a pattern :)

As of today DEFCON 1 and Roman Empire have extended peace to NLoN.  All wars are to stop at once w/NLoN .

Ohhh, can you try begging for peace from me?

I'm getting bored watching my enemies not fight.