Omaha-Rulebreakers DoW

Yo TDO Superheros and NLoDN,

Better get your hoots ready. RE and D1 is fighting you!

This is peaceful war we are honour and just a friendly war! Something about a Megaround.

Well, that was painful to write. I figured seeing as D1 and RE don't consider us worthy, I'd post the declaration for them. And did it in Cowboy's style, because he is the Master of RE, after all.

NDO just out of war one day, usual social grace is about 10 days, conditions sometimes makes 6day acceptable

That is a direct quote from Cowboy. TDO's war with TPC ended a mere five days before the beginning of the D1 blitz. Just throwing that out there. It seems it is fine to break the gentlemen's agreement if you're D1/RE, but punishable by death if you're not.

So here's to a destructive war. I would wish your side luck, but well, I hate you both. (see, it is still there, Paul :P )

Pew pew.

o/ TDO

o/ Avengers

o/ NLoDN

Edited by Cazaric

This is peaceful war we are honour and just a friendly war! Something about a Megaround.

Well, that was painful to write. I figured seeing as D1 and RE don't consider us worthy, I'd post the declaration for them. And did it in Cowboy's style, because he is the Master of RE, after all.

That is a direct quote from Cowboy. TDO's war with TPC ended a mere five days before the beginning of the D1 blitz. Just throwing that out there. It seems it is fine to break the gentlemen's agreement if you're D1/RE, but punishable by death if you're not.

So here's to a destructive war. I would wish your side luck, but well, I hate you both. (see, it is still there, Paul :P )

Pew pew.

o/ TDO
o/ Avengers
o/ NLoDN

I am beginning to like you more each day :)

Pew pew.

o/ TDO

o/ Avengers

o/ NLoDN

Here comes the hate  :popcorn:

I FINALLY got the DOW up  

It was like so many things I needed meds to get it up.

Here are some additional insults to get people to light up this board

get some Hate going  :popcorn:

I researched your entire family tree and it seems you were the sap.

You are so old, even your memory is in black and white.

Ever since I saw you in your family tree, I've wanted to cut it down.

You're a person of rare intelligence. It's rare when you show any.

I used to think that you were a big pain in the neck. Now I have a much lower opinion of you.

You fear success, but really have nothing to worry about.

More love available at  :ehm: :ehm: :ehm:

http://www.dumb.com/insults/

that's a bold statement coming for your 'neutral' opinion

Well no matter what someone does to me or mine in one game is brought to another. Otherwise I would consistently hound people down and I don't because it's different games.

Lol, this was Epic Caz!

@ Com, I think we all started out as "sap", just the best part of some of your side ran down their momma's leg :P

@ The cool and the gang bunch formally known as Cowboys Crew or defcon 1 and 2 (RE), I need more warz!!
I expect by the time I get back in town to have my slots full....Caz I'm coming home a day early to kill these rats!

BG