Hey Roman Empire,

So... when even when you don't do after update blitzes, you do after-update blitzes

14 pre-update wars, got to be the worst update blitz I've seen in a while, and no DoW

Edited by Ahmad alMansur

So... when even when you don't do after update blitzes, you do after-update blitzes

14 pre-update wars, got to be the worst update blitz I've seen in a while, and no DoW

in all fairness i tried to urge a pre 11 server time declaration because blitzes are so cliche

They complain, then we see some of the biggest down declares the game will support.

I up declared my three wars.

I have the stats pre-war as well. It was pretty balanced. If fact it slightly favors Avengers TDO and NLoN.

But as always there's a tearful thread when anyone does anything.

In terms of stats, the war is fair.

I'm mainly just laughing at the fact that RE seem to have just lost any semblance of autonomy. This round, you have followed the lead of D1 like good little puppies.

Edited by Cazaric

I'm mainly just laughing at the fact that RE seem to have just lost any semblance of autonomy. This round, you have followed the lead of D1 like good little puppies.

It seems people misunderstood. I am not complaining about the war. Hell, it's even a good war. You guys are just pussys.

They complain, then we see some of the biggest down declares the game will support.

I up declared my three wars.

I have the stats pre-war as well. It was pretty balanced. If fact it slightly favors Avengers TDO and NLoN.

But as always there's a tearful thread when anyone does anything.

Nice WC btw. 3 weeks of no war and u had that? Come on man. Edited by Staccs

Are you a cat lover?

So if the stats, numbers facts and everything else weight up.

Not forgetting that this is something that re stood against when it happened to the alliance ndo(who I hold dearly). They stood up and called it an outrage that someone declare war inside the gentlemens grace period that is common in TE. They also decide that ghost Dec's are a great idea and claim things are even when the wars occur.

I for one as a neutral party am inclined to want to see these stats that is being defined. I would also like for all parties involved as I'm neutral in this and will not name names to stick to such agreements that have been common place throughout TE.

Not forgetting that this is something that re stood against when it happened to the alliance ndo(who I hold dearly). They stood up and called it an outrage that someone declare war inside the gentlemens grace period that is common in TE. They also decide that ghost Dec's are a great idea and claim things are even when the wars occur.

I for one as a neutral party am inclined to want to see these stats that is being defined. I would also like for all parties involved as I'm neutral in this and will not name names to stick to such agreements that have been common place throughout TE.

That's a fair statement. I will have to gather the stats, however, per the 'actual declarations', as king neptune stated in his wars- they were all up-declares, and as per my wars- are all major up declares (i think i am even on the fourth)

Amen to that brother....

I'm thinking there must be something in the cool aid cowboy is passing around cause this ain't the RE I used to know. Sure I expect this from D1, they have always been the biggest whiners if something happened to them that they claimed we're against the gentlemen's agreement/community rules and yet we're the first ones to do the very things they complained about while at the same time make up an excuse to validate breaking said rules.

Sad thing is I remember when RE were pissed when this sort of thing happened to them, and even remember when mitten gave Cowboy a thrashing for low blows and repeated rule violations or what not.

As stated though, this war you guys at least had better stats. I just don't want to hear anything come from your side in rounds to come if/when you guys are attacked 5-6 days fresh out of war....just saying!

BG Edited by Burning Glory