Beware of “thought exercises”

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, yeah, that's the jelly. Mad that MI6 sent techdeals to SNX throughout the raids, only to be kicked to the curb once the raids were over?

Thanks for the money BTW.

I've only seen one or two deals that the SNXer isn't following through on, thus far - and to be frank, that's well within expectations.  When you're low on sellers, you throw a bunch of money at the wall and see what sticks.  

Tywin, the choice you gave us amounted to your respect or our own self-respect.  Thankfully, we chose the latter.  

Edited by Chimaera

Immortan Junka needed more power, so now he has ascended via the Doom Path to achieve it. It will be interesting to see what he builds SNX into and who he has decided are his new enemies after that week of them getting piled on.

Immortan Junka needed more power, so now he has ascended via the Doom Path to achieve it. It will be interesting to see what he builds SNX into and who he has decided are his new enemies after that week of them getting piled on.

Oh, I'm sure we'll still be around. After all, we don't get our feelings hurt and let our friends burn over a single word.

I actually see this as a return to reality for Junka. Idealism is fine for goals, but if you operate using it as your sole means of self-discovery, you are sunk. Bob owes nobody nothing and has no underlying ideology. That must be created through sweat, tears, and yes, blood. If you don't acknowledge reality, fantasy will forever elude you.

Go back to your worthless one-word crusade, Methrage.

You and your government lost alot of my respect last week. I am astounded you would underestimate me after our shared experiences during the Disorder War.

Words that were spoken last week are not forgotten.

You came to us begging for a treaty. And we rejected it because it was not in our best interests to sign with you, for reasons which I thought were fairly obvious.

Good luck with your new friends.

Oh, I'm sure we'll still be around. After all, we don't get our feelings hurt and let our friends burn over a single word.

I actually see this as a return to reality for Junka. Idealism is fine for goals, but if you operate using it as your sole means of self-discovery, you are sunk. Bob owes nobody nothing and has no underlying ideology. That must be created through sweat, tears, and yes, blood. If you don't acknowledge reality, fantasy will forever elude you.

Go back to your worthless one-word crusade, Methrage.

Its actually SRA and Kashmir who want to keep fighting for that word, we don't care about getting a surrender. Also I don't think he would pick you guys either.

This event signifies 2 things.

1) DK has acquired a new tech farm (if they can muster up the activity in SNX to make it happen)

2) The collective writings of Tywinn have been converted to TP, subsequently used to swipe clean a large, freshly defecated anus, then subsequently flushed away, which is what should have always happened to them.

/me ticks the box on the list that reads "Tywinn Subjugated."

What's next on the agenda?

Indeed, NpO dropped what could of been a loyal ally to being an open target for their enemies until something like this happened. Junka is ambitious, he found almost all SNX's allies had left them; so they needed to look elsewhere for allies if SNX was going to have a chance.

Now, now. Say it with me: the decision to drop SNX was in the process of being made long before Tywin left Polaris and took over. We've been over that how many times now?

This event signifies 2 things.

1) DK has acquired a new tech farm (if they can muster up the activity in SNX to make it happen)

2) The collective writings of Tywinn have been converted to TP, subsequently used to swipe clean a large, freshly defecated anus, then subsequently flushed away, which is what should have always happened to them.

/me ticks the box on the list that reads "Tywinn Subjugated."

What's next on the agenda?

Seeing if DK will pay 18mil for 300 tech.

I have some folks who will counter with 18 mill for 200 tech.

Those are the true villains of this world.

And I hope the world community one day becomes enlightened to those evils it allows to occur.

I have some folks who will counter with 18 mill for 200 tech.

For how long myth, seriously? The number everyone should be paying attention to is this one

"7,812 Nations"

I've been paying 9/100 for awhile to keep my sellers happy and gleeful and those are running short

Edited by Freelancer