A FvKN Declaration of Existence

Hello, everyone. kingzog here.

And now, welcome to the FvKN!

300.png

Freiwillige von Kaiserlichen Nordreichs (FvKN)

Freiwillige von Kaiserlichen Nordreichs is the authorized foreign legion of Nordreich.

1. Membership

A. Membership in the FvKN shall be made by personal application to the Korps Kommandant, who shall remain the only permanent member of the FvKN. The Korps Kommandant shall always be a senior Nordreich member, serving at the pleasure of the Kaiser Himself. All FvKN nations shall bear the alliance affiliation 'Freiwillige von Kaiserlichen Nordreichs'.

B. With respect to membership, preference shall be given to Nordreich members, who are responsible for obtaining an official Leave of Absence (LoA) from their Commanders before switching their alliance affiliation. Nordreich members who fail to secure the necessary permission may be treated as deserters under Nordreich Law.

C. No Nordreich member may join the FvKN when Nordreich itself is at war.

D. Non-Nordreich members may join the FvKN, but shall be held personally responsible for securing permission from their current alliance if applicable. At no time does the FvKN assume responsibility or liability for the membership status of non-Nordreich nations.

E. At no time shall the FvKN maintain any permanent membership apart from the Korps Kommandant.

2. Foreign and Military Affairs

A. As a group of volunteers, the FvKN shall assume no responsibility for the conduct of foreign affairs which, except in time of global conflict, shall be the responsibility of Nordreich.

B. When the FvKN offers its support in a conflict, the FvKN shall generally follow the wartime policies of that alliance it is volunteering in support of, reserving for itself the right to withdraw from any conflict upon appropriate consultation.

C. FvKN nations shall be responsible for their own military coordination and personally accountable for their actions. Nations found to be operating outside the FvKN rules will be expelled from the AA.

D. Should the FvKN withdraw from a conflict, FvKN members shall be thanked and released from service.

E. FvKN members who surrender or otherwise flee from a conflict shall be forever barred from re-joining.

F. When the FvKN is not at war, an attack upon its Korps Kommandant and sole permanent member shall be considered a rogue attack upon its protector(s) and dealt with accordingly.

FvKN is a joint protectorate of Nordreich and Doom Kingdom. We have signed an 'existential MDoAP' with Red Raiding Safari and an 'Agreement to Agree on Agreeable Things'TM with War Jesus.

Have a lovely day.

6q9dq4wbpzne3lu0.png

FvKN Korps Kommandant

Reichsgraf von Nordreich

Red Senator Emeritus

Defender of All That is Pure and Chaste

poster_1.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=#ff0000]C[/color][color=#f71507]o[/color][color=#f02a0e]n[/color][color=#e93f15]g[/color][color=#e2531c]r[/color][color=#db6723]a[/color][color=#d47a2a]t[/color][color=#cd8c31]u[/color][color=#c69d38]l[/color][color=#bfad3f]a[/color][color=#b8bc46]t[/color][color=#b1ca4d]i[/color][color=#aad655]o[/color][color=#a2e15c]n[/color][color=#9bea63]s[/color] [color=#8df771]o[/color][color=#86fb78]n[/color] [color=#78fe86]w[/color][color=#71fd8d]h[/color][color=#6afa94]a[/color][color=#63f69b]t[/color][color=#5cefa2]e[/color][color=#55e7aa]v[/color][color=#4ddeb1]e[/color][color=#46d3b8]r[/color] [color=#38b8c6]t[/color][color=#31a9cd]h[/color][color=#2a98d4]i[/color][color=#2387db]s[/color] [color=#1561e9]i[/color][color=#0e4df0]s[/color][color=#0738f7].[/color]

It is real, we simply have no formal treaty in place, hence the lack of signatures. What you see is what you get. We are simply protecting the right for FvKN to exist without being needlessly harassed.

Thanks for the clarification, good luck with this project.

Hail, etc.

It is real, we simply have no formal treaty in place, hence the lack of signatures. What you see is what you get. We are simply protecting the right for FvKN to exist without being needlessly harassed.

For Doom Kingdom: Ditto. 

Enjoy kingzog.

Edited by White Chocolate

Poor GOONS will never get their own SharkWeek at this rate. :facepalm:

KingZog is a decent guy with a swell mustache and good sense of humor. Sounds like he's enjoying his retirement years in a micro fighting like a true NoRlandic warrior. I'd suggest someone take him to Valhalla, but no fighters on Bob end up there. :awesome:

Confirmed. Bob is dying when people need fake AAs to declare wars in a pathetic effort to keep their actual alliance from fighting an actual war. Which, without even looking into, and admittedly out of ignorance, is what I assume this to be.

What's next? Everyone creates a new AA just to fight in the next actual war? 

*Claps*

Confirmed. Bob is dying when people need fake AAs to declare wars in a pathetic effort to keep their actual alliance from fighting an actual war. Which, without even looking into, and admittedly out of ignorance, is what I assume this to be.

*Claps*

In fairness to Nordreich, they don't share KingZog's erstwhile affections towards certain AAs. This is more KZ infringing on Rush's bitter old man patent. No one respects inventors, anymore.

*Claps*

That already happened with Red Raiding Safari hitting SNX, so it seems to be the trend. DBDC has been doing it with DS/DK before this. Alliances who aren't doing it already need to adapt in how they view warfare.

That already happened with Red Raiding Safari hitting SNX, so it seems to be the trend. DBDC has been doing it with DS/DK before this. Alliances who aren't doing it already need to adapt in how they view warfare.

So what I'm getting out of this is that war has changed. It's no longer about alliances, ideologies, or CBs. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine.

Does that about sum things up?

Edited by Shokkou

*Claps*

So how is IRON holding up these days?

As an aside, I verify that the declaration by KingZog in regards to Doom Kingdom is accurate.

"2.F" that's a nice way to say the band of rogues who would join you on your outings are only protected if KingZog is hit the rest are open season.

I can see this going no place, when its basically a one man only protectorate.

Do we really need an aNiMaLz lite?

Edited by the rebel

*Claps*

Pot, kettle.

Considering this AA isn't only for Nordlanders, and is simply to give those who enjoy war the free reign to do so without impacting their home alliance, your argument is invalid. Ignorance is correct.

Not that I am surprised.

Edited by Kaiser Hanssen