Words That Kill - MSF Contract

Militaires Sans Frontières (MSF) has been contracted by Confederatio Aesir (CA). Further details are confidential.

Signed for MSF,
Shokkou, Punished Weeaboo and Big Boss

Signed for CA,
Sigrun Vapneir, Sovereign

Welcome to the fight Militaires Sans Frontières!

(When I read that name I hear Peter Gabriel singing it, is that wierd?)

May your missiles fly true and your soldiers die well.

And may our opponents rue the day they attacked us.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Our enemies can only be our enemies in relative terms. The only thing we can believe in with absolute certainty is the mission, Sigrun.

(I thought it was weird until you linked me to the song.  :P )

Wow, you gave up a giving Mi6 a good rogueing only to attack SRA with Methrun/Sigrage? (they are basically the same person at this point)

What kind of messed up priority is that?!?

Oh boy, a one-man AA is sticking its face into a woodchipper.

Haven't seen this a thousand times before.

I don't think he realizes he won't be included in the peace talks.

Maybe he'll run into inactive mode to get out of this like masta did.

Wow, you gave up a giving Mi6 a good rogueing only to attack SRA with Methrun/Sigrage? (they are basically the same person at this point)

What kind of messed up priority is that?!?

Oh boy, a one-man AA is sticking its face into a woodchipper.

Haven't seen this a thousand times before.

A mercenary company selling their services? Unheard of.

I look forward to meeting SRA and whoever else on the battlefield.

Well this is a pleasant surprise Shokkou.  Seems facilitating peace was a double whammy for me ^-^

I'm glad you're enjoying the show.  :wub:

This will end one way, what I want to know and I say this seriously, what will LN & CA do when this mess turns into a global initiative, when every power house alliance says they've seen enough and starts sanctioning them on every color there is, then after of course the storm troopers start rolling, putting an end to this once and for all.

Just because someone's hubris can't admit defeat to fight another day? To regroup & reevaluate their postilion and really get even ? Of course not, never happen and that is what this is all about, as I said before I would make the deal, WRC would suck but I'd still do it, and when I made peace, I'd be on my knees sexually gratifying, black mailing and buying anyone who had the ability to help me get even and I wouldn't care what it cost or how long it took

Humility is a character trait everyone need's to learn from time to time, most learn this in elementary school, some in HS, hell some later on in life when they've achieved just about every thing and all of a sudden someone comes along and take's your shit , no matter how you look at this contract it's about one thing, someone's hubris.

I'm reminded of the Hunger Games and that hopeless phrase,  "may the odds ever be in your favor"  When statically there not. 

People would be complaining about boredom and this world being dead if this kind of conflict wasn't going on.

Indeed. What's life without the battlefield to give warriors a place to test themselves?

We have no alliance, no philosophy, no ideology. We go where we're needed, fighting not for country, not for government, but for ourselves. We need no reason to fight. We are soldiers without borders, our purpose defined by the era we live in.

This will end one way, what I want to know and I say this seriously, what will LN & CA do when this mess turns into a global initiative, when every power house alliance says they've seen enough and starts sanctioning them on every color there is, then after of course the storm troopers start rolling, putting an end to this once and for all.

Why on earth do you think any 'powerhouse alliance' let alone all of them at the same time would want to do that? What motivation would they have to pull Walsh's chestnuts out of the fire like that? Powerhouse alliances have their own interests and tend to pursue them, you're making no sense at all here man.

can we get some larger nations on the payroll? I'm bored. Hell, I'll chip in. 

You should join the good guys then. We have plenty of targets, you could make amends for your past crimes and alleviate your boredom in one stroke. :)

You should join the good guys then. We have plenty of targets, you could make amends for your past crimes and alleviate your boredom in one stroke. :)

Lol past crimes? I feel like not making amends for my past crimes will allow for more excitement in the future. 

Lol past crimes? I feel like not making amends for my past crimes will allow for more excitement in the future. 

It's actually more exciting to side with the underdog, whichever way that takes you. In this case, it would clearly lead you to the side of the angels. Resistance warfare is an underappreciated art, and you'll find the sense of accomplishment is much greater when you defend against a real threat.

It's actually more exciting to side with the underdog, whichever way that takes you. In this case, it would clearly lead you to the side of the angels. Resistance warfare is an underappreciated art, and you'll find the sense of accomplishment is much greater when you defend against a real threat.

I've been on the side of the underdog plenty of times before. No Vision being one reference. 

You'd think the side of the angels wouldn't need to buy friends, though.