Imperium News Updates and Recruitment Offers from Supernova X

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE TENTH YEAR

It is the 10th Year of Cybernations. For more than twenty seasons Emperor Ivan Moldavi has been absent from Planet Bob. His Three Orders slumber as Chaos descends upon this world. Seven years after the fall of the Hegemony of Man, humanity is fractured into a hundred enclaves. Little more than five thousand Nations remain of the original Fourty Thousand.

Yet although Moldavi has disappeared, the Imperium had arisen from four ancient alliances to take up his Will. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of None, the only route between distant alliances, their way lit by Producerism. Vast armies give battle across uncounted alliance affiliations. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Commandos, super-soldiers lead by the Immortan Junka. Their comrades in arms are legendary: the Field Marshals of Strategic Command, the ever vigilant Revolutionary Guard and the tech warrior-producers of the Interstellar Program, to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from rogues, raiders, ideological enemies - and worse.

To be an Imperator in such times is to be just one amongst dozens, fighting for survival. It is to serve in the harshest and most cut-throat regime imaginable, baptized by the fires of intended extermination. Forget the culture of democracy and sophistication, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the Nations, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting god-tier Nations.

xRjflaR.png

QUAD DAMAGE RIBBON

For dealing 4x Damage Ratio or fighting 4+ wars during a short conflict

Immortan Junka, KingofFries, Rainboo Dash

fmsfIOR.png

OPERATION DOG POUND RIBBON

For merited military participation in Operation Dog Pound

AvengerFin, Zzniperr, Immortan Junka, Rainboo Dash, KingofFries, Hannibal90, Odinraven, Kingthero, Corvo Attano, Fleet Admiral, Animus

31-AwardImgMaster-1453060081.png

WAR AID RIBBON

For providing decisive amounts of cash aid to low-tier members during wartime

[REDACTED]

21-AwardImgMaster-1444512451.jpg

IMPERIUM INQUISITION RIBBON
Exemplary defense of the Imperium against rogues, infiltration and/or ideological threats

Edward Graceford

23-AwardImgMaster-1444513404.jpg

HERO OF PRODUCERIST LABOR RIBBON
Exceptional contributions to cultural, financial or technological production for the Imperium

Corvo Attano

28-AwardImgMaster-1446931353.png

QUICK STRIKE RIBBON

For attacking an enemy target within one hour of DoW

Hannibal90, Corvo Attano, Immortan Junka

4-AwardImgMaster-1433190396.jpg

NUCLEAR STRIKE RIBBON

Use of nuclear capabilities against enemies of the Imperium

Zzniperr, AvengerFin, Immortan Junka

24-AwardImgMaster-1444513746.jpg
EMP WONDER RIBBON
Successful development of the EMP wonder

Strider Yoshi, Bewtopia, AvengerFin, Doctor

18-AwardImgMaster-1444510808.jpg

REVOLUTIONARY GUARD RIBBON
Exemplary service as an officer of the Revolutionary Guard

Corvo Attano, Animus

Henry Van Dyke (1852-1933)

Righteous Wrath

There are many kinds of hatred, as many kinds of fire;
    And some are fierce and fatal with murderous desire;
    And some are mean and craven, revengeful, sullen, slow,
    They hurt the man that holds them more than they hurt his foe.

And yet there is a hatred that purifies the heart:
    The anger of the better against the baser part,
    Against the false and wicked, against the tyrant's sword,
    Against the enemies of love, and all that hate the Lord.

O cleansing indignation, O flame of righteous wrath,
    Give me a soul to feel thee and follow in thy path!
    Save me from selfish virtue, arm me for fearless fight,
    And give me strength to carry on, a soldier of the Right!

wt3xoPW.png

Commemorative poster representing the existential struggle against the Norzis last year

"NOT A STEP BACK!"

☆ Immortan Junka ☆ Edward Graceford ☆ Lemac ☆ Galerion ☆ Zzniperr ☆ AvengerFin ☆ Uncle Don ☆ Strider Yoshi ☆ Blind Cyclops ☆  Pamacii ☆ Humann ☆ Pendragon ☆ SaudiGamer123 ☆

In July 2015, Supernova X fought not only a revolution against the corrupt former government, but fought against numerous enemy alliances attempting to extinguish our revolution. Outnumbered 20 to 1 and ill-prepared, here is the story of those desperate days told through the statements of those times.

"Two soldiers popped in yesterday for a drink, so we asked them, ‘Will it all end soon?’ They said they didn’t know – nobody thought Supernova X would still be fighting. Today, it’s 10 days since Polaris cancelled our last treaty."

Unknown Citizen, Supernova X, July 16

"[...]While I use the language of the 'raiders' I do not consider this to be a raid. This is a mercy-killing. From another perspective, it may be seen as the extermination of the useless."

Kingzog of Nordreich, Open World Forum, July 12

"It's a strange one, SNX being cut adrift with few allies now but on the flip side the Polar treaty was little more than a target painted on their backs to start the last war."

Sabcat, Kashmir, July 09

"I wish your movement prosperity and good fortune! May you be an ally of the Nordreich!"

Kristjan Laidoner to traitor Masterchief777, in a mass-PM sent to SNX members, July 11

"Also I kinda doubt it's just a raid... One of my guys says he's just following his orders, and he's not Reich either. Make what you want of it."

AvengerFin, In-game announcement, July 17

"We'll make it through this in mostly one piece. In some ways I have reasons to be optimistic coming out of this."

Edward Graceford, Tactical Operations Center, July 13

"This conflict feels like Stalingrad, where some were issued Mosin-Nagants & 5 rounds, while others only got 5 rounds"

Humann, Open World Forum, July 12

"I will not distribute any orders to hide in peace mode. Running from the fight will not solve our long term issues, but will instead result in more attacks against anyone outside of peace mode. Such a disastrous policy would only result in our being encircled and besieged long-term and the destruction of any future military treaty potential."

Immortan Junka, Imperium Milcom Announcement, July 10

• 2 weeks later...

VOX NEWS REPORT

syrian-arab-army-33.jpg

IMPERIAL GUARD SOLDIERS SEIZE A TERRORIST-HELD OBJECTIVE IN OXENBURGH, TERRITORY OF LPCN

Nuclear detonations shook the early morning hours of the Imperium's lower-tier frontier, as heavily-armored Armata battle-tanks charged into the aftermath of a nuclear detonation on Animalz territory. The NBC-protected tanks opened fire into a handful of remaining terrorist-held tanks, this first wave was followed by rapid attack vehicles dispensing hundreds of nuclear shock-troops, donned in chemical masks and radiation-resistant uniforms. These troops quickly mopped up surviving defenders struggling to put up a defense.

The Imperium is engaged in 55 wars on three fronts. Each front is controlled by a separate alliance affiliation, all of whom coordinate through the LPCN's terror networks. In the North, a small number of territories surrounding the mountain fortifications of Sephiroth's "Libertarian Empire" are surrounded and in complete control, with defenders undefeated but contained. In the East, Animalz has the largest number of territories, here the war has gone well whereever Imperium reinforcements arrive, but much of the wilderness remains dangerous and uncontested.

The surprise attack from the South by Monsters Inc caught the Imperium by surprise, as Monsters Inc is a blue team alliance with no brown affiliations. However July Revolution war veterans along with the elite Adeptus Custodes counter-attacked, routing most of the southern front and placing them in anarchy.

Thus far, terror-mastermind Sephiroth, from within his mountain fortress, is promising an eternal Jihad, claiming that he will fight until the Imperium surrenders and its leadership resigns.

yjjgfJK.png

smoToDo.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCGB81DBzOc

Axes flash, broadsword swing,
Shining armour's piercing ring
Horses run with polished shield,
Fight Those Bastards till They Yield
Midnight mare and blood red roan,
Fight to Keep this Land Your Own
Sound the horn and call the cry,
How Many of Them Can We Make Die!

Follow orders as you're told,
Make Their Yellow Blood Run Cold
Fight until you die or drop,
A Force Like Ours is Hard to Stop
Close your mind to stress and pain,
Fight till You're No Longer Sane
Let not one damn cur pass by,

Guard your women and children well,
Send These Bastards Back to Hell
We'll teach them the ways of war,
They Won't Come Here Any More
Use your shield and use your head,
Fight till Every One is Dead
Raise the flag up to the sky,

Dawn has broke, the time has come,
Move Your Feet to a Marching Drum
We'll win the war and pay the toll,
We'll Fight as One in Heart and Soul

Axes flash, broadsword swing,
Shining armour's piercing ring
Horses run with polished shield,
Fight Those Bastards till They Yield

Edited by Immortan Junka

QaFXiqU.png

It has been a week, and all but two terrorist LPCN nations have been dropped to below 10,000 NS!

JehbIEw.png

The fight is now in the hands of new nations! We have the Cash Aid, and we have the Weapons!

smoToDo.png

We need soldiers!

Soldiers like Retired General Edward Graceford:

A great battle is raging to which we can all, in some capacity, play a part. Our most recent conflicts have been with us spearheading the assault against those that have wronged us or our allies. In this instance, we are the targets. Not since the July Revolution have we been subject to an existential defensive war. And for that, we must take heart.

And Imperator Barbiegirl:

I will fight every single one of them bastards. They deserve a slow, cruel, painful death.

Soldiers like Field Marshal Anadaric:

Don't send me stuff. Our lower tier / heavy fighters need it more!

And soldiers like Commissar Leicaboss:

I really despise the arrogance of these guys. And I've been making a push to get more low tier members to join and fight these barbarians.

We need you all! Service guarantees citizenship, and access to producerist $18,000,000/300 tech dealing!

Fight for prosperity, fight for freedom!

Join the Imperium today!

Now let's set the record straight. There's no argument over the choice between peace and war, but there's only one guaranteed way you can have peace -- and you can have it in the next second -- surrender.

Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow other than this, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter many other alliances are refusing to face -- that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight or surrender. If we continue to accommodate, continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand -- the ultimatum. And what then -- when Sephiroth has told his people he knows what our answer will be? He has told them that we're retreating under the pressure of low-tier terrorism, and someday when the time comes to deliver the final ultimatum, our surrender will be voluntary, because by that time we will have been weakened from within spiritually, morally, and economically. He believes this because in times past, voices in other alliances pleading for "peace at any price," or as one commentator put it, he'd rather "live on his knees than die on his feet." And therein lies the road to war, because those voices don't speak for our Imperium.

You and I know and do not believe that infrastructure is so dear and peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery. If nothing in life is worth dying for, when did this begin -- just in the face of this enemy? Or should Francos Spain have told the children of Pacifica to live in slavery under the Userites? Should the Revolutionaries of July have thrown down their nukes and refused to fight during the Week that shook the World? The martyrs of history were not fools, and our honored heroes who gave their nations to stop the advance of Nordreich didn't fall in vain. Where, then, is the road to peace? Well it's a simple answer after all.

You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, "There is a price we will not pay." "There is a point beyond which they must not advance." The destiny of Mankind is not shaped by material conditions alone. When great forces are on the move, we learn that we are spirits... not Animalz. Duty matters in this life and afterward, for by honoring our oaths we fortify the honor and glory of this Imperium.

You and I have a rendezvous with destiny.

We'll preserve for our new nations this, the last best hope of Mankind on Planet Bob, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness.

Edited by Immortan Junka

THE METHRAGE HERESY

JPXp5px.jpg

Chaos Lord Sephiroth, having broken Rydin the Courageous, now faces me for the first time to determine the fate of the Brown Team.

Methrage and I both hailed from an alliance called Fifth Column Confederation in the ancient years of this realm. Between us I was the elder, conceived in March of 2007. His own Nation would soon after be formed in September. We two are the last survivors of the ancient FCC, and though we had many similarities, our conception was separated by the events of Great War III. For in the latter days of the war, a month after my own conception, /b/ would summon the foulness of the Warp by hacking the CN forums and filling it with gross and other degeneration.

Thus I was filled with horror upon witnessing the Chaos of the Warp and resolved to fight it. Methrage, however, had never seen it firsthand, but was instead born into a now-corrupted realm. Some months later, I would embark on the first of many journeys in my struggle of understanding, and arrive in the Imperial Assault Alliance. Methrage, however, would remain in FCC, learning many arcane arts and growing in great strength. For the "libertarianism" of FCC valued above all else freedom, and he began to realize the power that Chaos held.

As time passed, FCC had fallen greatly in stature, and within a few years I had almost forgotten about it. Methrage, on the other hand, became obsessed with saving a failed and now obscure alliance. Though much is now shrouded in secrecy, what little is known is that perhaps aided by sorcery he became King of FCC and consumed the last of the life energy it had left to offer.

At some point, his interests conflicted with GOONS, and he was humiliated before them. In a great rage, he cried out to the Ruinous Powers for assistance, and his own nation became a despoiled, desolate wasteland of Chaos. Its once great population annihilated, all that remained was a massive catacomb of wonders and improvements, operated by Daemons and other terrible creatures in his service.

Still, his form was not completely hideous yet to look upon. Away from his home-world the Libertarian Empire, he took the appearance of a great winged being named Sephiroth. Forming a group called the Limitless Nexus, he seduced several worlds to his service.

Sometime after this, Supernova X was formed on the brown team, and the term Imperium first was used in the original charter to describe the government. Comprised of a massive ten million nationstrength and 200 worlds, this Imperium could have easily seized the majority of the brown team senate, but it was weakened by divided government and indecisive leaders. After I was expelled, the Imperium fragmented, and would come under direct attack by the Forces of Chaos during the Doom War. In this war, half of the Imperium was obliterated, and the future of Brown was filled with uncertainty and doubt.

Descending onto Brown Team, the Sephiroth promised to build a new future based on Libertarianism and brown unity. He quickly drew to his ranks rogues, alliances like Animalz, and others who would swell his ranks and gain him a Senate Seat. At this point, I made the mistake of trusting him, for he seemed capable of breaking the corrupt forces of the Bruin Continuity, and I was now serving as Polar ambassador to Supernova X.

It seemed to me that here was a chance for the Imperium to rebuild itself, for I could use such a Warmaster as he to help me bring Order to brown. I would begin to advise him as to how to defeat the Bruin Continuity, and during the July Revolution, it seemed at the time we would someday make natural allies. With Doomsphere and Methrage with me, it seemed inevitable that the Imperium would achieve its destiny.

However, Methrage had plans of his own. Engaging in a series of wars and conflicts with Doomsphere and many others, he increasingly began to see himself as the rightful leader of brown, and that LPCN should be the primary force. But I began to see through the Chaos he was creating, and began to suspect the worst. My fears were finally confirmed when he used his senate seat to obstruct our use of sanctions against Thorgrum, a rogue who was hitting our friends in Kashmir. Thorgrum would be one of many rogues to join Methrage's Army of Chaos on Brown.

Wars would never cease on Brown, as Methrage engaged in one conflict or another against many alliances that refused to submit to his will. Claiming sovereignty over alliances in LPCN, he began to pressure SNX to join, which we refused to do.

The stage was set for the conflict that has engulfed Brown today.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• 2 weeks later...

Imperial-Guard-warhammer-40k-35881819-50

I am a Company Commander.

I am a warrior and a member of a team.

I serve the Nations of Supernova X, and fight with Strength and Honour.

I will always place the mission first.

I will never accept defeat.

I will never quit.

I will never leave a fallen comrade.

I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills.

I always maintain my Nation, my Nukes and my activity.

I am an expert and I am a professional.

I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the Enemies of the Imperium in close combat.

I am a guardian of freedom and the Producerist way of life.

I am a Company Commander.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• 1 month later...

NUQfuoD.png

THE SONS OF HONOUR LEGION IS DEDICATED TO MEMBERS WHO HAVE SACRIFICED EXCEPTIONALLY IN DEFENSE OF SUPERNOVA X. EVERY LEGIONARY HAS A PROFOUND STORY TO SHARE, A TALE THAT REINFORCES THE NOBLE CAUSE OF OUR IMPERIUM AND THE PROTECTION OF OUR NATIONS AGAINST THE FORCES OF CHAOS.

SONS OF HONOUR LEGIONARIES

RYDIN THE COURAGEOUS

When our forces engaged Sephiroth, known also as Methrage, Mechanicus Adept Rydin -- despite the fact that he was completely outclassed, with no nukes or military wonders -- engaged Sephiroth in the name of the Imperium. Though outmatched and facing nuclear annihilation, Rydin continued to fight his hardest against the Enemy, helping to bankrupt Sephiroth who had to dedicate many expensive nukes to stop Rydin's fearless advance.

MONTYKO THE VENGEFUL

When the New Polar Order attacked Supernova X, several trolls on the CN Forums insulted the Glory of the Imperium. Foremost among them was one known as Zoskia, who despite himself having a poorly built nation, transgressed upon our dignity and claimed, despite our discipline and courage in the face of 6 to 1 odds, that we are terrible at fighting wars. Avenging our honour, Imperator MontyKo at once volunteered to hail down retribution upon the Spawn of Chaos. It would be a righteous lesson that would cripple Zoskia's EMP and render him a completely backward nation.

Custodes-Tactical-Squad-.jpg

These men are my bodyguards, their lives forfeit to the guarantee of my physical safety. Of their loyalty to me there shall be no question nor doubt. I, and I alone, shall have the authority to stand in judgement over them. No other commander shall they have in battle nor in service. None shall bar them from me and none shall hamper or stall their mission. So it is decreed!

• 3 weeks later...

Dv3fGwW.jpg

They are gone.

Doom Kingdom stood by us on the brink of annihilation, during the struggle of the July Revolution. They were there when our aid slot usage was less than ten percent, when only a handful of us were left abandoned to fight against a thousand nations. They gave us what we needed to survive, to grow, and to thrive.

And they gave us the gift of the Interstellar Program.

The Interstellar Program is now the last hope of mankind. It created an organized, central tech service that pays fair rates to new nations and tech producers, allowing us to grow strong, healthy nations. While most nations around the world slowly go inactive, faltering from existence... Interstellar has provided hope to dozens of nations, the economic backbone of one of the last civilizations in a dying world.

Doommerce is no more. Our friends are gone, and we are still surrounded by seas of barbarians. Nation after Nation has fallen, and we few remain to man the beleaguered walls.

But we have one thing they do not have.

Hope.

interstellar.jpg

Vc85ha6.png

Sing to the sailors, aboard the submarines
Sing to the soldiers, on the battlefield!
Sing to the airmen, in the burning azure
Sing to the producers, rising yields

We are the producers, builders of the future
And we the producers swear to thee;
Loyal devotion
Fearless devotion
And to fight with dignity

Sing to the faithful members of the Imperium
Sing to the Producerist policy!
Sing to our alliance, Glorious Supernova X
And to Peace and Victory.

QaFXiqU.png

03MAY16 EDITION

Comrades, Imperators, Friends.

We are nearly two months away from the First Anniversary of the Great July Producerist Revolution. During this glorious chapter in our history, the membership of Supernova X overthrew the corrupt prior regime, outlawed the exploitation of our tech producers, and established the Military-First Policy. Equally crucial to our survival as an alliance, we expelled numerous foreign invaders. These invaders sought to enslave our new nations, and force our larger members from this world. Our will and determination expressed by the Never Capitulate! vote carried into the field of battle, where our remaining soldiers fought a heroic last stand against twenty-to-one odds.

This spirit has continued to manifest itself in many wars since that time. During the November Third Operation, we rescued a large cross-section of our members who were lead down the wrong path. In two following wars, we crushed the LPCN terrorist forces. Finally, during the Polar War, we stood our ground against the experienced and well-organized New Polar Order in the first real test of our overall combat capabilities. Our capacity to damage enemy tech production and tech stockpiles is our primary defense against the hostile forces in the world.

We have enjoyed this month of hard-won peace. Unfortunately, Sephiroth's terrorist network and its shadowy supporters are already scheming against the Imperium once more. We have been bombarded with hostile propaganda, and The Rebel has been busted spying on my nation. The wolves are circling, but I am proud to say that our members do not fear such cowards, and are willing to defend our rights to sovereignty, self-determination and existence down to the last man.

The danger in alliances like Supernova X is not our technology or even our actual military power. It is our fanatical devotion to our cause. We see this happen time and time again - nations fighting out of "boredom" will never fight as hard as Imperators fighting for their ideology.

Our ideology... Producerism... is the only ideology in our world today that recognizes the rights of tech producers to be educated and protected against predatory exploitation by the larger powers. It funnels new tech... our key military asset... into friendly hands.

And it makes our Imperium stronger and more united than ever.

QaFXiqU.png

09MAY16 EDITION

Comrades, Imperators, Friends.

The Military-First Policy is our Revolution's Treasured Sword.

The first war of Supernova X was abject humiliation for our membership. During the Doom War, the weak-willed government lead one of the most poorly-managed defensive campaigns in global history, and the situation did not improve in the months leading to the July Revolution last year. The onset of the Revolution began as a massive assault by rogues on the "Red Safari" AA, which would quickly be augmented by the regular forces of numerous alliances like Nordreich and Non Grata. The great struggle for our survival was an impossible war of 20 to 1 odds.

Yet this crucible made the conditions of Producerism today. The Alliance Producers, many of them in the lower-tier, followed the example of Grand Marshal Immortan Junka, who fired the first nuke against invading forces. By the end of the Revolution, hundreds of nukes were fired, nullifying raiding gains by the invading armies.

However, while damaging, the July Revolution was fought by a band of desperate Revolutionaries, and damage output was not yet optimized. The new Military-First policy was one of the first changes to be implemented by Strategic Command (now merged into the Unified Command). The Military-First policy is designed to make any offensive action against the Imperium hurt attackers, so that any loss for the Imperium would be a Pyrrhic Victory for invaders, regardless of numbers. To work, it requires iron-fisted discipline, ideological dedication, and absolute loyalty to the Imperium.

In time, after many hardships and mistakes, the Military-First policy would become second-nature to Imperators. The full potential of the policy was demonstrated in the Polar War, when massive amount of tech were destroyed by both EMP nukes in the upper tier, and strategic targeting of tech banks in the lower-tier. While the policy could not win a war against superior numbers, it would help lead to the war's quick conclusion -- there is no value for any large alliance to wage a month's long campaign against a military force well-accustomed to guerrilla warfare.

Our Military-First policy works hand in hand with our Interstellar Program. We can quickly decimate an adversary's tech stockpiles and production, and quickly build up our own stockpiles post-war.

Current Officer positions VACANT and available to new recruits qualified for SECRET clearance:

-DIPLOMATIC OFFICE: VACANT
-LICTOR COHORT: VACANT
-RECRUITMENT OFFICE: VACANT
-TRADOC (new member training): VACANT
-BACKGROUND CHECKS: VACANT
-MEDIA RELATIONS: VACANT
-BROWN AFFAIRS: VACANT
-IMPRESSMENT OPERATIONS: VACANT
-FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE: VACANT
-TRADE CIRCLES: VACANT