Imperium News Updates and Recruitment Offers from Supernova X

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In June 2015, Supernova X was being cancelled on by Polar. The likelihood of our alliance surviving was slim to none. I returned to my people from Polar to fight and perhaps die alone, because it was the right thing to do.

Yet I did not fight alone. The alliance rose up against the hundreds of nations invading, and we establish our Revolution. Will you fight with me to defend our people today?

http://cn-snx.co.uk/index.php?/topic/263-immigration-form-apply-for-full-membership/

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yet I did not fight alone. The alliance rose up against the hundreds of nations invading, and we establish our Revolution. Will you fight with me to defend our people today?

http://cn-snx.co.uk/index.php?/topic/263-immigration-form-apply-for-full-membership/

Well Junkalulu didn't actually fight, she's talking metaphorically here when she says "will you fight with me". You see... Junkalulu doesn't have any money... so... well she can't fight!!!... but you can read all about that HERE!:D

presidential_seal.jpg

10 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

In June 2015, Supernova X was being cancelled on by Polar. The likelihood of our alliance surviving was slim to none. I returned to my people from Polar to fight and perhaps die alone, because it was the right thing to do.

Who are these speeches for anyways? You openly said that you don't allow the majority of your members to communicate with the outside world.

On Friday, March 24, 2017 at 2:15 AM, Razgriz24 said:

Who are these speeches for anyways? You openly said that you don't allow the majority of your members to communicate with the outside world.

Why are you making stuff up? Maybe I should do the same thing in your recruitment thread.

Forget Supernova X, try:-

Trump_university.jpg

Free t-shirt upon successful enrollment:-

Trump_tshirt_large.jpg

Stand out as a winner, stand with Trump and take winning to a whole new level!

passion.jpg

Trump University, it's all about the winning folks!:lol1:

asktrump.jpg

If you'd like to ask President Trump a question on how you can start winning, please send 100 tech for your non-refundable opportunity to learn more! Don't delay, act today! Call 1-800-WINNER now!

FYI MaineGOP, the Imperium has some of the best tech rates in CN and minds our own business until idiots like Khan and his prior incarnations (i.e. Hardin) harasses us. 

So we're more like CN's garbage disposal, grinding down the tyrants and sociopaths.

Edited by Immortan Junka

24 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

FYI MaineGOP, the Imperium has some of the best tech rates in CN and minds our own business until idiots like Khan and his prior incarnations (i.e. Hardin) harasses us. 

So we're more like CN's garbage disposal, grinding down the tyrants and sociopaths.

Calm down petal! No need to throw a hissy fit just because it's all going downhill. Let's not pretend that losing is something new to you, it's a concept that defines Supernova X. You are a joke!:lol1:

Let's sing Barron's favorite song together and dispense with all the pent up anger and hostility...

Six billion dollars in President Trumps bank account,

six billion dollars in President Trumps bank account,

And if ten million dollars should be spied away...

there'll still be over six billion dollars in President Trumps bank account,

Six billion...

There...there... we're all happy now!:D

trump_winner.jpg

Your warchest is the only thing that gives you a shred of relevance. I have built infinitely more with far less, and I have starved during the sieges and continued to fight on. 

You're simply outclassed, and the sooner you get over your delusions, the sooner I don't have to deal with your pointless flailing.

Edited by Immortan Junka