Imperium News Updates and Recruitment Offers from Supernova X

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Your warchest is the only thing that gives you a shred of relevance. I have built infinitely more with far less, and I have starved during the sieges and continued to fight on. 

You're simply outclassed, and the sooner you get over your delusions, the sooner I don't have to deal with your pointless flailing.

Do you think you'll still be around in a year then? With only $20 million in the bank I just don't see you lasting that long....:lol1:

Anyway, before I let you derail this topic any further....

Trump-_University-_Social.jpg

100 tech gets you a free t-shirt folks!

Trump_tshirt_large.jpg

trump_winner.jpg

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

An entire hegemony couldn't get rid of me, I think I will be fine dealing with a spoiled rich kid.

small_loan.gif

Financial problems? Call 1-800-WINNER and receive your free, no obligation quotation on how to manage CN money! Your winning... starts here!:D

Edited by Emperor Khan
added link for Junkalulu to send me 100 tech... I'M WINNING FOLKS!!! ;-)

25 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Lol yeah everyone, don't look at Khan hiding down at 2k NS. Fake News! :rolleyes:

You can run from fighting me, but you can't hide Mahu. Everyone now knows your true colors. You put pineapple on the pizza... you brought AIDS into our food! There are others who want to have "words" with you...

pizza_pineapple.jpg

There is only one winner:-

trump_winner.jpg

And the whole of CN knows it!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

15094419_1021475767979253_65278418528104

58 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Why not buy back up into my NS range and run spy attacks? Obviously you're too busy cowering in the micro-tier.

You don't have any money for me to spy away and Galerion has lost hundreds of millions. Besides, this is the level where you have your "robust lower nations" remember?:lol1: I'm taking them out first, especially the "new" nations. Then I'll be working my way upwards, this way I spend nothing, literally nothing. There's so much winning in that!!!:lol1: I'm guessing that I was way wrong when I said I would do this for a year, we must be talking 2 years now don't you think?:lol1:

Edited by Emperor Khan
Did you ever catch the spy in your alliance? No? Hahahahaha :-))))))

19 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Imperium generates your entire warchest in income every month. I think we will be fine.

So, no more tears then? No more incessant whining?

trump_pizza.gif

Nah! I don't think so!!! You can't help but act like a !@#$%*!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Edited by Emperor Khan
Pineapple free pizza at Trump University!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I, for one, think Junka and Kahn are actually together.  With this thread, if a new person likes what Junka says she would join SNX.  On the other hand,  if one prefers Kahn's point of view, he would join The Deplorables.

Now if a person isn't all that impressed with either, there is a very good third option.

The Imperium is preparing for the upcoming 2nd Anniversary of the July Revolution Celebrations, and as part of these there will be a (roleplay) parade taking place. During this Revolution, Foreign-backed Plutocracy was overthrown, and Producerism established. The Imperium will be inviting the participation of foreign nations who wish to march in a show of friendship and global solidarity with our peace-loving people.

If you are interested in participating in this unique one of a kind formal celebrations, please share with me the following:

Nation name:
Brief bio of national history:
Description of your soldiers uniforms:

Parade unit size will be (working citizen count x 0.001). So 40,000 working population = 40 soldiers in the parade.

• 2 weeks later...

The Imperium is the result of a merger between several ancient civilizations, including MCXA and LoSS. Once 200 strong in 2014, the Imperium today is a fraction that size due to costly wars against ruthless invaders. Those who remain are strong, disciplined, and ready for the next battle.

"Peace through superior firepower!"

Do you have what it takes to be commissioned as a sworn Imperator?

• 3 weeks later...

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines such that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

Screenshot_20170528-193918.png

And while the Imperium stands in righteousness, the rogue crawls in darkness, and is unenlightened. And the taste of war, so sweet in it's fury and hatred, grows bitter and dry. For while the Imperator fights for duty, the rogue fights for the gratitude of his senses.

- Proverbs of the War on Terror

To: Smurthwaite    From: Immortan Junka    Date: 5/30/2017 1:25:19 AM

Subject: RE: War Effort

Message: It is human nature to seek culpability in a time of tragedy. It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate rather than bow ones head and succumb.

Inevitably many shall fault the hands upon the swords that felled Gibsonator, but our Imperators merely perform the duties of their office. To further fear them is redundant, to hate them, heretical.

Those more sensible will place responsibility with those who forced the hands of the Imperium. With some fortune, they may foster this hatred into purpose, and further rule their own fate by coming to the Imperium's service.

Yet ultimately, it was I who set these events into motion, with a single blow from my hammer, RogueKiller.

• 2 months later...