Imperium News Updates and Recruitment Offers from Supernova X

SeIx5uJ.png

Peacetime Flag of the Imperium

The Flag of the Imperium is the original flag of the Supernova X alliance. A work of art created during the first Imperium, the flag expresses the spirit and history of the alliance, which was created from the merger of four ancient alliances (MCXA, LoSS, NSF and GDA) represent by the four stars. Earth, the home world of the Imperium, is flanked by the defining ring of the Supernova X stellar system and the Laurel of the Imperium.

-------------------------------------------------------------

IRC CHANNEL: #IMPERIUM on COLDFRONT

FORUM: http://cn-snx.co.uk

Greetings, friends, and welcome to the official news and recruitment thread of Supernova X.

Supernova X Alliance has a unique history in "Planet Bob." The following alliance, plagued by inactivity or poor discipline, were merged in a desperate attempt to create a sum greater than its parts:

Multicolor Cross-X Alliance

League of Small Superpowers

North Star Federation

Global Democratic Alliance

Thus, the merger of these entities became represented in the name Supernova X.

Although the alliance began impressively, with ten million nationstrength and 200 members, the First Imperium was plagued by a divided government model which created strife between different branches of government.

After the shortcomings of divided government became clear during the Doom War, the Second Imperium was established, which swung the pendulum of government towards absolute autocracy. Unfortunately, new shortcomings became clear, as government became a closed and corrupt circle, and ministers outnumbered workers.

Now, in the face of political and military annihilation, Supernova X is engaged in a resistance effort against numerous raiders, some of whom would extinguish the Light of the Imperium for all time. In the middle of this struggle the Third Imperium is being born, a meritocratic entity which will evolve beyond the failure of both democracy and autocracy to create a New Order based on democratic autocracy.

A new referendum will be held following the war which will decide the fate of the Third Imperium. From this point forward, only the producers, the builders, and the strivers will guide this alliance to Victory.

If you are interested in joining Supernova X during this exciting time, click on the Imperium Immigration Center banner below:

6EcXD6l.png

The following careers are currently available in Supernova X:

MILITARY COMMAND:

MfuvNNx.png

HadxbiM.png

IMPERIAL GUARD:

p4XBG14.png

3Ajx80B.png

I look forward to seeing you counted in our ranks!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be funny if it was intended as a joke. As it is, it's just very sad. 

:facepalm:

Tywin has made the kool-aid, poisoned it, and then chugged the entire batch himself. 

Future friends, please ignore the trolls.

Most alliances in this world are plagued by the disease of individualism. These alliances promise "freedom" but instead devolve into cancerous entities filled with internal conflict, vulgarity, and incoherent policy. For a long time too SNX struggled with these issues until it culminated in a government of inactives, sycophants and politicians who, simply by not knowing any better, drove the alliance into the ground.

This new age of the Imperium is resulting in a stronger, leaner and more tight-knit membership in which social emphasis is placed on production rather than political cliques. Production takes all kinds of forms, whether helping a comrade in war, or donating aid to allies, or organizing the military forces, or boosting morale... and countless many other opportunities.

We have lost a ton of dead weight lately, and this is your chance to take part in building a New Order that is based on efficiency and merit. No more lazy ministers and political sycophants! Rather, discipline and rejuvenation have become the words of the day.

Edited by Immortan Junka

SNX has an eloquent and well spoken Grand Marshall, however some of his phrase's need to be written in plain English, I shall attempt to decode, so an informed decision can be made

Future friends, please ignore the trolls.

Most alliances in this world are plagued by the disease of individualism. These alliances promise "freedom" but instead devolve into cancerous entities filled with internal conflict, vulgarity, and incoherent policy.

Don't join Limitless Nexus / Monster's Inc or any other clan that pops up emulating freedom, you'll be dead before you start thanks to a political sycophant

For a long time too SNX struggled with these issues until it culminated in a government of inactives, sycophants and politicians who, simply by not knowing any better, drove the alliance into the ground.

We sucked, we couldn't even accomplish the simplest task the game has, fear not,  I'm here to save this place, give me your unwavering dieing loyalty and I will guide you all to greatness.

This new age of the Imperium is resulting in a stronger, leaner and more tight-knit membership in which social emphasis is placed on production rather than political cliques. Production takes all kinds of forms, whether helping a comrade in war, or donating aid to allies, or organizing the military forces, or boosting morale... and countless many other opportunities.

Mother Fucker I can't do this alone, I need help and your inactive asses ain't cutting it, pull your weight or I'll find someone who can.

We have lost a ton of dead weight lately, and this is your chance to take part in building a New Order that is based on efficiency and merit. No more lazy ministers and political sycophants! Rather, discipline and rejuvenation have become the words of the day.

That SoB Stewie thinks he's funny, launching a torpedo at a sinking ship just to see of it will explode, we showed him didn't we ? This will take some doing but I has a plan. Who's with me ?

There you go Twinn written in plain street lingo that anyone can understand.

SNX has an eloquent and well spoken Grand Marshall, however some of his phrase's need to be written in plain English, I shall attempt to decode, so an informed decision can be made

LOL!  Excellent.  You're translation services are appreciated, Freelancer.

Edited by White Chocolate

Dearest ImaMoron Junka

So at the end of the day all that crap you posted for the last 12 months was just truly crap, you know all the stuff you were told was complete rubbish? (don't answer it was rhetorical).  Not only was it complete crap, you obviously didn't believe any of it either.  You might not be as bat-!@#$ crazy as people thought... actually I know you are and now you have sold out your master political plan as the eye of Ivan and the wind beneath the wings of francoism to be a tech farm for the bowlsmearers.  Good job.  Hopefully the inferior tech sales rate they offered you helps act as a hair coat for eternity at what is truly one of the more psychologically gymnastic efforts I have ever seen on Bob.  DK must be wetting themselves at how easy it was to intimidate the great and mighty guardian of morality into being a subjugated peon within their pirate kingdom.

Also obligatory congratulations and even more obligatory LOL and even more obligatory REDACTED.  I am truly happy to see you so far from Polaris.

Nuff said!

eMWmVpG.png

United forever in friendship and tech,
Our mighty Imperium will forever endure.
The great Supernova will live through the ages.
The dream of a membership, their fortress secure.

Through days dark and stormy where defiance did lead us
Our eyes saw the Nova of Freedom above
And Junka our leader with faith in our people,
Inspired us to build up the alliance we love.

We fought for our future, we nuked the raider
and brought to our homeland the laurels of fame.
Our glory will live in the memory of alliances
and all generations will honor her name.

Edited by Immortan Junka