• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen decommissioning of wonders for quite a few years, restarting the trend for the next global.

Learn what the word means.

The decommissioning of Wonders does not constitute 'reparations' Here, let me help you.

Reparations are:

1. the making of amends for wrong or injury done: reparation for an injustice.
2. compensation in money, material, labor, etc., payable by a defeated country to another country or to an individual for loss suffered during or as a result of war.
3. restoration to good condition.

If it were somehow possible for Nation A to transfer a Wonder to Nation B, then yes, that would constitute reparations.

The decommissioning of Wonders does not constitute 'reparations' Here, let me help you.

Reparations are:

1. the making of amends for wrong or injury done: reparation for an injustice.

Ding! ding! ding! We have a winner, to make amends he has to destroy wonders, hence reparations.

You don't have to thank me for helping you.

Ding! ding! ding! We have a winner, to make amends he has to destroy wonders, hence reparations.

You don't have to thank me for helping you.

Actually no, per Merriam-Webster: amends: compensation for a loss or injury : recompense <make amends> Edited by USMC123

Actually no, per Merriam-Webster: amends: compensation for a loss or injury : recompense <make amends>

Its humourous arguing with semantics.

I'm English so as per an English Dictionary I'm right, so take your bastardised US Merriam-Webster English elsewhere.

Edited by the rebel

What is this?

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=519861&Extended=1

Why is SRA aiding its own enemy?

Kashmir should declare war on SRA for aiding an enemy they are at war with.

Methrage, you have them in such disarray they are aiding you! Amazing.

One could say the same thing about the Knights of Ni aiding MINC with the most blatant obvious false flag I've seen since the gulf of tonkin, shit like this gets written off as "nice try"

Which begs my next question vipervenom, who's payroll are you on ?

Freelancer, Knights of Ni are not at war with Monster Inc. Apples and Oranges. The Last Spartan is an approved member of SRA that was at war with Methrage and then aided Methrage. Looks like SRA has a mole in its midst.

Freelancer, Knights of Ni are not at war with Monster Inc. Apples and Oranges. The Last Spartan is an approved member of SRA that was at war with Methrage and then aided Methrage. Looks like SRA has a mole in its midst.

Total agreement; but when someone aid's MINC's head goon with this as a description "SNX Tech Deal" while there going through a week of SERE training, it turns a few heads and makes you go hmmmmm

Payroll am I on...? What the hell does that mean? Look at the war and aid screens and you see how confused the spartan must be. Is it not amazing to you?

edit: k, now I see Jaiar and Freelancer sniffed the trail.

Edited by vipervenom

Payroll am I on...? What the hell does that mean? Look at the war and aid screens and you see how confused the spartan must be. Is it not amazing to you?

haha, In this day and age, NOTHING surprise's me anymore, I have literally seen it all, your observation posted publicly had me questioning if someone wanted to make sure it was seen, it was before it was mentioned.

Just yanking your chain ;p  

No problem Freelancer. Sadly, the spartan's confusion continues. Just declared war again on Methrage. Weird fellow.

I have no response, like I said nothing surprise's anymore, though since I do wear a tin foil hat most of the time, I'll postulate that war will produce no damaging results.  

Its humourous arguing with semantics.

I'm English so as per an English Dictionary I'm right, so take your bastardised US Merriam-Webster English elsewhere.

One argues semantics. One does not argue with them.

So you're wrong about that as well as the meaning of 'reparations'.

[OOC]Then again, what do I know? I only taught the language for a living.[/OOC]

Total agreement; but when someone aid's MINC's head goon with this as a description "SNX Tech Deal" while there going through a week of SERE training, it turns a few heads and makes you go hmmmmm

I just looked that up and I have no idea why it's an SNX tech deal when the guy has been in Knights of Ni for about as long as SNX has existed.

There is no amount of money or tech someone could feasibly supply as weregild for his actions; only the decommissioning of several military wonders will do, to at least provide breathing space to Digiterra until the next time he is given succor and influence by nations too blind to the past to know better.

If anything I do the Cyberverse a favor when I keep at war those who attack with no good reason, then except their victim to bow down to them; after they get hit back causing a gash requiring stitches.

If anything I do the Cyberverse a favor when I keep at war those who attack with no good reason, then except their victim to bow down to them; after they get hit back causing a gash requiring stitches.

I feel like this may have been translated from Japanese, using an old VCR manual as the dictionary.

Seriously....what?