In this war I've been declared on by at least as many TCA members flying the SRA banner as actual SRA members. TCA seemed to hold a grudge against Monsters Inc from the previous war, so their involvement in this war is sketchy. Without them bloating SRA's numbers and letting them continue this war past their limit, this war would of been over by now.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methrage brother lets just bust down the tca. I promise they'll punk out. Will be fun. teach them a lesson make some tech get some more casualties and xp, expose cowards. Be fun brother. Can the lpc declare on this scum? I hate tpc with the same hate fakers love rukunu.

Methrage brother lets just bust down the tca. I promise they'll punk out. Will be fun. teach them a lesson make some tech get some more casualties and xp, expose cowards. Be fun brother. Can the lpc declare on this scum? I hate tpc with the same hate fakers love rukunu.

I don't know a whole lot about the TCA or who all their members are, but they have yet to claim this guy under their protection. So he will get hit for staying on that AA unless someone from TCA wants to try negotiating for him.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking at this massive derailed trainwreck of a thread, I'm beginning to lose what little faith I had left in humanity.