Feel good Meth. The fact they are using MI to try and ransom you into giving up is an admission on their part that they can't defeat you.

Thanks. Since we didn't bother posting a recognition of war for SRA, I figured we might as well post one for this. So people know who we are fighting and why, without needing to read through massive threads to try finding the answer somewhere in the middle.

SRA has nowhere close to the capability to enforce terms like these and its a bit insulting they even expect us to ask for terms. If anything these moves by Kashmir just prolongs the war, since it gives SRA a false sense of hope someone will win the war for them. Which makes their expectations very farfetched.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SRA put these terms on Monsters Inc, so its SRA and Kashmir keeping them at war.

You keep saying the same tired, repeated lies. You aren't going to gain new supporters doing that. In fact, you may begin losing some as you had lost several in your previous ventures. You keep getting yourself, and any friends you have, into trouble and then blame everyone else for it. Own up to the fact that you are refusing terms, refuse to negotiate anything beyond white peace, and thus are keeping yourself and your friends at war. I am sure if you decom your wonders (the ones you can) that they wish you would decom, they would offer peace to everyone. It is that simple. You refusing and refusing anything other than white peace means you are fully responsible for the continuance of war.

You keep saying the same tired, repeated lies. You aren't going to gain new supporters doing that. In fact, you may begin losing some as you had lost several in your previous ventures. You keep getting yourself, and any friends you have, into trouble and then blame everyone else for it. Own up to the fact that you are refusing terms, refuse to negotiate anything beyond white peace, and thus are keeping yourself and your friends at war. I am sure if you decom your wonders (the ones you can) that they wish you would decom, they would offer peace to everyone. It is that simple. You refusing and refusing anything other than white peace means you are fully responsible for the continuance of war.

Why do you care? Not your problem is generally your opinion for most conflicts. Don't tell me your apathy is waning now.

Edited by MitchellBade

Thanks. Since we didn't bother posting a recognition of war for SRA, I figured we might as well post one for this. So people know who we are fighting and why, without needing to read through massive threads to try finding the answer somewhere in the middle.

SRA has nowhere close to the capability to enforce terms like these and its a bit insulting they even expect us to ask for terms. If anything these moves by Kashmir just prolongs the war, since it gives SRA a false sense of hope someone will win the war for them. Which makes their expectations very farfetched.

This thread is classic Meth.  Like the National Enquirer, there is always a kernel of truth to what he says.  But no rational person reads that paper for news, because it never presents the whole truth, the complete story, or full context.  People read it for entertainment, but not for journalism.

I could go point by point and delineate the inaccuracies, half-truths and non-sequiturs contained within this thread (why do you need to recognize hostilities with Kashmir when they presented a DoW?), painstakingly annotated with links and screenshots.  You know, like I did throughout this thread, which in a convenient bit of misdirection indicated by the bolded text above you are trying to replace with this one?  It was there that I took the time to dismantle with fact and logic every poorly conceived accusation made by both you and Sigrun.  I won't bother again, as the logical people see through you, and the rest aren't worth convincing.

So get out there with your mom and hustle some papers. Entertain yourselves. This thread is all yours.

nation-enq-one.png?w=490

I havent seen anyone try such abusive terms since karma. This is truly a disgrace, as are the duckspeakers supporting the abusers.

Well, no, that's just not true. There have been plenty worse terms tried since Karma.

Meth, you've earned these terms.

War Jesus really has nothing to do with it at this point, now they're at war with us 'cause why not' in their words.

Actually, that was on behalf of Kashmir (not War Jesus) and it was several hours before this 'recognition' announcement, so....

Hey, look! It's Methrage creating an unnecessary thread about himself! Again!

Feel good Meth. The fact they are using MI to try and ransom you into giving up is an admission on their part that they can't defeat you.

Leverage has been used to get your way in CN since the dawn of time.
If it works then he is defeated, seeing as the idea is to break his will to continue fighting.
The simple fact that nations don't die means you can never be defeated in that sense.

I get why you want the wonders decommissioned, I really do, but I don't see how that's going to cause any kind of decent resolution.  I mean if I was in Meth's place, had a very old nation that was fully wondered, I'd fight to bill-lock and beyond instead of turning back the wonder clock that far, I mean there would be 0 incentive for me to ever stop fighting.

So I guess the plan is to keep Methrage at war until everything he has is 0 and put up with him ankle-biting your newbs every-time someone tosses him some aid for the foreseeable future, which for the record I am totally ok with, I am just wondering if that is indeed desired outcome?

I get why you want the wonders decommissioned, I really do, but I don't see how that's going to cause any kind of decent resolution.  I mean if I was in Meth's place, had a very old nation that was fully wondered, I'd fight to bill-lock and beyond instead of turning back the wonder clock that far, I mean there would be 0 incentive for me to ever stop fighting.

So I guess the plan is to keep Methrage at war until everything he has is 0 and put up with him ankle-biting your newbs every-time someone tosses him some aid for the foreseeable future, which for the record I am totally ok with, I am just wondering if that is indeed desired outcome?

Truth of the matter is, you've got someone who thinks it's all honky dory to play both sides of the fence, when in all reality what he's done is improve relations between alliances that for all intensive purposes really have nothing in common.

His manipulative double speak has made a few people join forces in one goal, he has no one blame but himself for this, some folk have went out of their way to smooth relations for him and his alliance, then all of a sudden something pops up that shouldn't and it just raises more questions of his true motives, it's grown tiresome for some which is obvious and the result is the above.

What will end up eventually happening is a test of resolve, who's resolve is stronger, it's no secret methrage and his band love war, they can, but at the end of the day what have they accomplished ?

If they keep pressing Methrage to ZI, somebody will buy him out for $60m or so. Happens every other time he rogues GOONS.

While it's true that he no doubt has a group of sycophants ready to fund him up after he comes to terms and fulfills whatever "draconian" measures our coalition finally decides on, it's highly unlikely that anyone is going to be able to buy him better terms.

Reparations, you'll notice, are nowhere in his leaked terms. There is no amount of money or tech someone could feasibly supply as weregild for his actions; only the decommissioning of several military wonders will do, to at least provide breathing space to Digiterra until the next time he is given succor and influence by nations too blind to the past to know better.

Question for you Margrave, I don't know Sir William like you do except for some of his posts here, however I'm informed he's known for being merciful from time to time, do you see that being the case here if this is drug out 6 months ? 

Edited by Freelancer

Question for you Margrave, I don't know Sir William like you do expert for some of his post here, however I'm informed he's known for being merciful from time to time, do you see that being the case here if this drug out 6 months ? 

There is no time restriction on matters of state and good governance. Sir William, as our dread sovereign will no doubt continue to support the terms of the coalition to MI and LN. We came to this conflict as allies and friends to SRA, who are our close kin and brothers in arms. We will not abandon them, nor shall we depart the conflict until those terms agreed upon by our leaders are in place, or our enemies are utterly vanquished.

Methrage makes me jealous with the amount of ass kicking he is doing in his wars.

In order for that to happen, you'd need to be a super power nation with all the goodies and toy's, then while brainstorming over a joint and pizza think it's good idea to go !@#$@#$ with the home of by far the most powerful military alliance the game has ever seen, have them eviscerate years of work with no end in sight

Then and only then will you be able to a nuance to the middle and lower tier.

Edited by Freelancer

The more threads you create, the harsher these terms will become

You monster!!

Looking back over threads this is the 3rd time Kashmir and Methrage have had some dealings like this, will you be demanding a cuddly toy as your loyalty bonus?

Haven't seen decommissioning of wonders for quite a few years, restarting the trend for the next global.

Reparations, you'll notice, are nowhere in his leaked terms. There is no amount of money or tech someone could feasibly supply as weregild for his actions; only the decommissioning of several military wonders will do, to at least provide breathing space to Digiterra until the next time he is given succor and influence by nations too blind to the past to know better.

Learn what the word means.

Edited by the rebel