Little Red Raiding Hood Goes to Tywin's House

kingzog

Alright, so I've noticed posts (including my own) in at least three other threads that amount to propaganda concerning the current raids against SNX and the liberation of all the yummy delicious tech. I mean, the tech that fell off the back of a truck and our friend gave it to us to hold for a while and geez, officer, I have no idea where that came from but it certainly isn't mine and what the heck is 'tech' anyway?

(Sorry, was channeling Duderonomy for a sec there.)

And so I present to you the only NoR-produced image regarding this raid, as well as my comments about it from IRC:

tank_korps.png

kingzog http://nordreich.rauchland.com/posters/tank_korps.png
kingzog The gayest propaganda in Nordreich history.
kingzog "Let me help you with that pole."
kingzog Gosh it's hot, let's all take off our shirts.
kingzog Very much in keeping with Stewie's war flag, though.
kingzog Good God....I just noticed that one guy in that pic is literally jerking off a machine gun.
kingzog I have the strangest boner right now.

Damn you. I had already thought of using "Little Red Raiding Hood." I demand royalties for your use of my idea for a thread title.

Also, you left off my comment regarding your comments. The world is a poorer place for that.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

To: Immortan Junka From: MasterChief777 Date: 7/11/2015 10:17:43 PM

Subject: Peace is an option, don't believe Tywin!
Message: To: MasterChief777 From: Kristjan Laidoner Date: 7/11/2015 10:12:03 PM

Subject: RE: SBRamanan

I have no personal qualms with any of my targets whatsoever. If he leaves the AA and sends me a peace offering, I will happily accept it. This goes for anyone engaged by not just myself, but the Reich as a whole.

My forces will not attack at Update, and will give him 24 hours from the posting of this address to leave the AA and offer a cessation of hostilities.

Please give me the names of those wishing to join the reformation movement, and I will remove them from our target list. As a Reichsminister and Military Commander, I will ensure they are left unharmed. Please accept this as an act of understanding and kindness; any attempt to use it as a means to shelter members of Tywin's philosophical entity will be met with extreme military impetus.

I wish your movement prosperity and good fortune! May you be an ally of the Nordreich!

TAtJyVu.png

Damn you. I had already thought of using "Little Red Raiding Hood." I demand royalties for your use of my idea for a thread title.

Also, you left off my comment regarding your comments. The world is a poorer place for that.

Regrettably I don't routinely save IRC logs. I just kept that part to post on the NoR forum....

EDIT: If I understand Tywin's post, one of NoR's members got a message telling him that a bunch of people want(ed) to leave SNX or overthrow Tywin or....I'm not sure I get it.

EDIT2: Oh, there it is! http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=13863

Edited by kingzog

The rise of Lulzism and the birth of chaos makes me smile.

Order has stagnated politics in bob, only though destroying the current hegemony and bringing forth chaos can the world be saved.

except for the fact the current hegemony is Lulzism/chaos.

except for the fact the current hegemony is Lulzism/chaos.

Do you even read what you write? If you're going to put it where other people may have the misfortune of possibly stumbling across it, you should at least read it, maybe even think about it, before you launch it on a world that may deserve to suffer, but surely not this much.

Do you even read what you write? If you're going to put it where other people may have the misfortune of possibly stumbling across it, you should at least read it, maybe even think about it, before you launch it on a world that may deserve to suffer, but surely not this much.

your clique has proven it has no desire to actually play realist politics, CBless wars and all, are you really gonna pretend like yall aren't lulzist alliances?

Edited by Mogar

your clique has proven it has no desire to actually play realist politics, CBless wars and all, are you really gonna pretend like yall aren't lulzist alliances?

As somebody who absolutely would embrace the demolition of what you're calling "politics," lulzism/lulzist isn't a term anybody should be using. Edited by Neo Uruk

Lol, are you being wilfully ignorant, or do you just not know any better? Mogar was spot on.

Are CBs still a thing? Are treaties still a thing?

Chaos hasn't won yet, I look forward to the day when alliances can declare on each other without being restricted to the treaty web. Blood for the blood god.

The current alliances are too cowardly to attack people without regard for the treaty web, its why you see NG and co attacking an alliance with no mdp+ treaties.

Edited by supercoolyellow

The hegemony of chaos. The rule of anarchy. The up of down. The being of unbeing. The sense of nonsense.

There are not enough headdesks for this wholesale destruction of what words actually mean.

Lol, are you being wilfully ignorant, or do you just not know any better? Mogar was spot on.

The current alliances are too cowardly to attack people without regard for the treaty web, its why you see NG and co attacking an alliance with no mdp+ treaties.

Attributing "chaos" to a "hegemony" as Mogar did seems rather contradictory. Further, attacking alliances with no MDP+ treaties seems a very pragmatic strategy and thus does not seem lulziest or chaotic in nature. Rather, it would seem to promote order within the current political structure - but it may be an order you disagree with.

That's not to say the order should be considered just or even desirable from an engagement perspective. I just think the rhetoric is misplaced, and potentially reflects more on SNX to the extent "chaos" is viewed as undesirable by its supporters.

I'm curious (or scared) to know...how long did it take to find those pictures and did you need to delete your internet history after?

15 minutes to take them off the wall of my dungeon, another 15 to remove them from their gilded frames, maybe 15 more to scan them...  worth the effort to share.  You're all collectively welcome.

Edited by Walshington

15 minutes to take them off the wall of my dungeon, another 15 to remove them from their gilded frames, maybe 15 more to scan them...  worth the effort to share.  You're all collectively welcome.

Is that the forcey fun room?

Is that the forcey fun room?

Let me answer your question with a question:  does this smell like chloroform to you?

I actually googled "Shirtless Afrika Korps", and found a whole website devoted to naked German soldiers.  Weird kink, but thoroughly bought into.

Edited by Walshington