On too often warning

Hime Themis

Good Admins

Very odd I have been on three times today for maybe ten minutes total yet I got this warning, never had this before.

warning2.gif

You have received an error trying to view a page. Here is the detailed error code: You've had a pretty busy day in Cyber Nations today and we would like to preserve processing power for all users to participate in the game equally. Please come back after the midnight server update to continue on with the game. To avoid this message in the future please try to limit your activity in the game to standard gameplay actions. (ie. non-statistic gathering activities)

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Been looking for a raid Hime? :P

Good The Pansy

The first day might be interesting,of course I always keep a full military. The next couple would definitely not be as fun as the first for the raider. :) 

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Hime, you sitting behind a proxy caching server, some new routers have that functionality, it's squid and if so, you may need to clear it's cache, also I'd be deleting your browsers cookies and cache while your at it to make sure nothing funny is lingering.

Hime, you sitting behind a proxy caching server, some new routers have that functionality, it's squid and if so, you may need to clear it's cache, also I'd be deleting your browsers cookies and cache while your at it to make sure nothing funny is lingering.

Good Freelancer

Excellent idea, thank you.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

I'd wait for a senior mod or Admin to reply before trying anything else Hime. I know there is a limit to the amount of ingame actions you are allowed (2000 iirc) but I don't see how that is possible in such a short time of activity. I'd be willing to lend a hand to solve your problem if needed, assuming the hits limit is not the issue.

I'd wait for a senior mod or Admin to reply before trying anything else Hime. I know there is a limit to the amount of ingame actions you are allowed (2000 iirc) but I don't see how that is possible in such a short time of activity. I'd be willing to lend a hand to solve your problem if needed, assuming the hits limit is not the issue.

Good Williambonney

Many thanks for your offer. Let us see upon update if it clears it.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis