*Breaking News* Mass Looting in SNX nations

Duderonomy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you were in range. If I had free slots, I'd be tempted to send you aid in hopes you'd buy up.

It would beat the *smash window, grab TV, run* rhythm I've got going now.

We don't always get what we want, comrade.

That'd be much appreciated.

Bringing window makers & installers, 2nd hand buyers & sellers much business, I see.

@ zog

My dear zogginess, mercy killing? More like spree killing, massacre. See, it's like some gangs found an under-funded, under-staffed cop shop, & decided it'll be fun to trash the place, fry some "pigs". They had families.

@ zog

My dear zogginess, mercy killing? More like spree killing, massacre. See, it's like some gangs found an under-funded, under-staffed cop shop, & decided it'll be fun to trash the place, fry some "pigs". They had families.

You say 'potato', I say 'euthanasia'.

We don't always get what we want, comrade.

That'd be much appreciated.

Bringing window makers & installers, 2nd hand buyers & sellers much business, I see.

@ zog

Call in reinforcements from other precints then, run those Gangs off your turf

Why are the NoRtherners trying to exterminate us brown people :(

You must be jealous of our warm weather and better food.

Not in it for extermination or ragebait, but I do enjoy warm weather and better food. Could you put it in a sack for me please? Kthxbai.

burglar_bill__small__91dn.jpg

This just in: in a surprising move, Non Grata nations have been sending food, money, and weapons to SuperNova X nations with the message "Sithgeld" attached. It's thought that these gifts are intended to buy the islands of Pakalolo for nuclear testing, but analysts are divided. A few wonder if Pakalolo is even worth the gifts being sent, since they most definitely did not develop super cruisers and pewpew lasers back in the 1800s, while others wonder whether this influx of money will make Pakalolo too expensive for natives to live in.

The future of Pakalolo?

hawaii-mansion.jpg

In the meantime, flesh-eating mutants have been seen in Dudevania as the result of recent nuclear attacks there. While some run and consider this a major setback for Dudevania tourism, geneticists claim this can only improve variety in the gene pool, since "it's not like the inhabitants were doing it any favors".

Even the dik-dik have gone post-apocalyptic. Look at that mohawk.

The-Adorable-Little-Dik-Dik1.jpg

lol you say "The future of pakalolo" its even more funny when you understand what it means :P

Let me give it a shot.

Pakalolo2.gif

One could say, these raids are to ensure your number 1 cash crop makes it to market in more efficient manner

Have you ever tried sparring while smoking? For me I find it a performance enhancer, adrenaline counteracts the "laziness" effect and a disciplined mind becomes more creative.

Must be genetically altered, recalling the days of my youth, it always made me docile and gave me this overwhelming urge to travel to the closest store with the most Twinkies. & Ho Ho's, I'll give the creativity part, what I could do with a piece of bread, slice of ham and cheese.  you be the judge :p

10.jpg

IC: I need a woman who can make me a sammich like that :awesome:

We're all unavailable.

there you have it folks. Planet Bob has given up on SNX, and all of womankind has given up on tywin.

shark-feel-photo-u1.jpg

News Flash: Shark Emo