NpO Treaty Update

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still having a hard time seeing corruption. Outside a few mishaps witch were worked on quickly everything was out in the open.

I think the lack of drive to lead among those competent in SNX was the main shortcomings your alliance faced as time went on. Ejecting an active leader without having anyone driven enough to fill the void just doesn't go well. An alliance needs vision and an identity.

Had a feeling this was coming....So this leaves snx with two odp treaties now? 

Maybe TSO will offer to protect them?

I hope SNX get themselves sorted even though the people I know in SNX aren't in SNX any more and I'm no in LSF so have no connection with them. I think after the beating they came through in the last war they deserve to stabilise and grow.

I hope SNX get themselves sorted even though the people I know in SNX aren't in SNX any more and I'm no in LSF so have no connection with them. I think after the beating they came through in the last war they deserve to stabilise and grow.

Nobody deserves to stabilize and grow; it's something you work for.

....or we could raid them together.

Just presenting options.

Nobody deserves to stabilize and grow; it's something you work for.

Holding together through that war was the work.

Just presenting options.

You make me like and then you say mean things :(

The guy who ran away from his alliance during a time of crisis after helping to start the crisis on Brown should probably duck out of the room when these discussions start happening, keeology.

I can't believe I'm approving of a Polaris post, but there it is. I wish you both happy and separate fiery nuclear ends, but especially you, dear NpO! Good luck going forward.

Just presenting options.

Hmmmm, what ARE their remaining treaty ties? I mean, I want them to succeed for difficulty purposes, but I want free tech more. It's just like Sophie's Choice! Except it isn't!

Holding together through that war was the work.

You make me like and then you say mean things :(

KingZog spends entirely too much time at Non Grata for his own good. Of course, so do I.

I wish you both happy and separate fiery nuclear ends, but especially you, dear NpO! Good luck going forward.

Aww, you too  :wub:  I love the smell of nuclear winter in the morning.

Good luck, you've got a hell of a job ahead of you, Junka. I genuinely hope you can pump some life back into SNX.

Aww, you too  :wub:  I love the smell of nuclear winter in the morning.

Good luck, you've got a hell of a job ahead of you, Junka. I genuinely hope you can pump some life back into SNX.

For the love of God you have to tell me where you put the emphasis on your name. is it MEGann? megANN? Or even mEGann?

I must know.

For the love of God you have to tell me where you put the emphasis on your name. is it MEGann? megANN? Or even mEGann?

I must know.

I don't actually know or care but as long as you don't make the E long, you're good.

Thank you for the well wishes comrades.

I have been contacted by people who want government positions, I will say this. SNX will not be a place where outsiders come to lord over the membership. The new Imperium is being cultivated from within the membership, and those who would become part of the new producerist state will work shovel in hand next to the rest of us!

Edited by Immortan Junka

I have been contacted by people who want government positions, I will say this. SNX will not be a place where outsiders come to lord over the membership. The new Imperium is being cultivated from within the membership, and those who would become part of the new producerist state will work shovel in hand next to the rest of us!

> Leaves Polaris to join SNX and "reform" it.

>> Expects everyone to believe him when he says he won't bring in other outsiders to lead SNX.

Oh, and let's not talk about that time you tried to poach bring "outsiders" (by your own admission) into SNX a few weeks ago when you were formulating this planned return.

EDIT: Good for you Polaris, dropping two loads of dead weight in about a week.

Edited by NeCoHo

I understand you two want to be contentious, but you bolded the wrong part of the paragraph.

Please ignore the factual statements that imply you're a two faced liar and continue on with your charades.

ITT, Tywin learns that you don't deal with overeager (potential) members by preemptively shutting them down. That only elicits hostility. You deal with them by offering them so much work that they aren't thinking about running the place anymore, or are running the place in a non-decision-making role until they have learned enough to earn a decision-making role. For example, that's how Non Grata treated Krihelion (Unkajo). :smug:

What you don't do is offer outsiders instant decision-making roles in the AA (SNX's treatment of Krihelion or Methrage's treatment of Jack Layton).

In Tywin's (Junka's) case, he is a co-founder of SNX. So while an outsider, he still has a lot invested in the AA. I disagree that he knows enough to run one, but we'll have fun finding out if I'm right. :awesome:

Edited by Duderonomy

Good call Polaris, this seems like a case of incompetence overriding loyalty. You guys stuck around as long as you could.

SNX seems like a pretty easy target now, I hope their membership is aware of their current situation.