Building Bridges

kingzog

Some may think that JunkaTywin's return to SNX represents some kind of interesting development in that alliance's history.

I respectfully disagree.

To me, the only interesting development is that SNX is currently discussing a name-change.

Planet Bob, I beseech you. Reach out to your Brown brethren and help them in their quest to find a new name for themselves. Let go of the hate in your hearts for them. Do not focus on the crap-bag of alliances that went into the making of SNX, but rather focus on the future they will have under JunkaTywin's leadership.

Reach across those aisles, Planet Bob. Please do not let this old man down.

tl;dr - Suggest a new name for SNX. Have a rationale for it. Saying something like "They should be called Hoover cuz they $%&@in' suck," while technically meeting this request, is not quite what I'm looking for. Besides, I said it first.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_bread_mold]Rhizopus Stolonifer[/url].

First, the name itself is excellent; using classical languages never goes out of style, and Rhizopus Stolonifer has some seriously strong syllables to boot. Rhizopus Stolonifer sounds like it either ignites or crushes a slave rebellion. Rhizopus Stolonifer suggests that it has debated with the greatest philosophers the world has ever known, and bested them. Wave your magic wand and cast Rhizopus Stolonifer and the evil warlock will be banished from the lands forever. Rhizopus Stolonifer just does work.

Second, because it's the name of a substance that already represents much of what SNX stands for. Like SNX, Rhizopus Stolonifer is generally harmless but unsightly, and you are probably best off limiting exposure. And ultimately, once both have gotten their roots established, you're probably best off throwing both away and starting fresh. 

Rhizopus Stolonifer.

First, the name itself is excellent; using classical languages never goes out of style, and Rhizopus Stolonifer has some seriously strong syllables to boot. Rhizopus Stolonifer sounds like it either ignites or crushes a slave rebellion. Rhizopus Stolonifer suggests that it has debated with the greatest philosophers the world has ever known, and bested them. Wave your magic wand and cast Rhizopus Stolonifer and the evil warlock will be banished from the lands forever. Rhizopus Stolonifer just does work.

Second, because it's the name of a substance that already represents much of what SNX stands for. Like SNX, Rhizopus Stolonifer is generally harmless but unsightly, and you are probably best off limiting exposure. And ultimately, once both have gotten their roots established, you're probably best off throwing both away and starting fresh. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=Rhizopus+Stolonifer&newwindow=1&biw=1280&bih=649&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=B9idVfDpC8jn-QGJqYKABQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&gws_rd=cr#newwindow=1&tbm=isch&q=rhizopus+stolonifer+on+bread

I just puke!

Some may think that JunkaTywin's return to SNX represents some kind of interesting development in that alliance's history.

I respectfully disagree.

To me, the only interesting development is that SNX is currently discussing a name-change.

Planet Bob, I beseech you. Reach out to your Brown brethren and help them in their quest to find a new name for themselves. Let go of the hate in your hearts for them. Do not focus on the crap-bag of alliances that went into the making of SNX, but rather focus on the future they will have under JunkaTywin's leadership.

Reach across those aisles, Planet Bob. Please do not let this old man down.

tl;dr - Suggest a new name for SNX. Have a rationale for it. Saying something like "They should be called Hoover cuz they $%&@in' suck," while technically meeting this request, is not quite what I'm looking for. Besides, I said it first.

Haha just wait until TywinJunkka is Senator with Methrage... :awesome:

With Junka in charge, perhaps we should refer to SNX as a JunkAliiance.

Can we put aside this notion that I'm "in charge" and instead acknowledge that this is the case of an average alliance membership rising up to rejuvenate the Imperium? For the first time since the First Imperium voting has again taken place, and the People's Will is being enforced.

http://cn-snx.co.uk//index.php?/topic/275-imperium-membership-votes/#entry3258 Edited by Immortan Junka

Can we put aside this notion that I'm "in charge" and instead acknowledge that this is the case of an average alliance membership rising up to rejuvenate the Imperium? For the first time since the First Imperium voting has again taken place, and the People's Will is being enforced.

http://cn-snx.co.uk//index.php?/topic/275-imperium-membership-votes/#entry3258

Its good to see the vast majority voted "We will never capitulate!". I had high hopes for SNX when it was announced, but your departure left a leadership void they couldn't fill. With SNX whole again, I think you guys can accomplish much.

I swore to myself I would avoid all this, then things get thrown in my lap that are worth at the very least a chuckle.

HOIVDYq.png

b9ZpWyR.png

Truth is I agree with some of this, however these are the type of speeches you hear from the CEO of a dying startup at silicon valley unable to secure venture capitol and launch the IPO for a proper pump and dump.

But this has to be one of the better screens I've seen and I'm sure some people would like to speak to the person who made  this comment, care to divulge his name ? At the very least he's guilty of trade mark infringement. 

csI0qSg.png

Edited by Freelancer