A travesty has occurred

Dajobo

I don't get it.

Well, see, when you go to the bathroom sometimes you get remnants of the activity clinging to you. Now, normally you'd have a nice fluffy roll of paper specifically made to rectify the situation. Problem is, I got all the way to the finish line just to find there was nothing nearby that could fit the bill. I waddled around looking and found this crumbling old paper rolled up in the corner. It appeared to be rolled up like toilet paper, so I assumed it was just an ancient version that the Greeks used. Normally I'm more discerning about what goes near me down there, but I'd had BBQ the day before and there was a lot of slipping and sliding going on. So, long story short, a trap was triggered, there was a boulder chasing me down the hallway while my pants were by my ankles, and I had to use all of that paper plus my socks to clean up back there. And I still got chapped. I need some lotion.

Well, see, when you go to the bathroom sometimes you get remnants of the activity clinging to you. Now, normally you'd have a nice fluffy roll of paper specifically made to rectify the situation. Problem is, I got all the way to the finish line just to find there was nothing nearby that could fit the bill. I waddled around looking and found this crumbling old paper rolled up in the corner. It appeared to be rolled up like toilet paper, so I assumed it was just an ancient version that the Greeks used. Normally I'm more discerning about what goes near me down there, but I'd had BBQ the day before and there was a lot of slipping and sliding going on. So, long story short, a trap was triggered, there was a boulder chasing me down the hallway while my pants were by my ankles, and I had to use all of that paper plus my socks to clean up back there. And I still got chapped. I need some lotion.

This is much more valuable than anything that will actually appear around here.

I don't get it.

I thought you'd be one of the ones old enough that you would!

This topic is only for the ancient members of Planet Bob with good memories. That or google...

This topic is only for the ancient members of Planet Bob with good memories. That or google...

So are you gonna put more TP up in here or do I need to use the drapes next time?

August 2008. And then I might have just missed it or misremembered if I am old enough :P

they were brought up in a thread once before, I looked up the thread, clicked the link, and the link 404'd soooo im assuming thats whats going on.

found it 

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/113765-international-armed-forces-group-war/page-3?hl=%2Bhenge+%2Bkaia#entry3046668

Edited by gowfanatic

I thought we were doing an Atlas Shrugged type thing.

I am sorry, but Rebel Virginia does not participate in group "memes." Besides, the libertarian thread is that way. That way being wherever Methrage is presently being treaded upon.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Who is St. Nuke?

St Nuke wrote the document describing Henge Kaia.
Henge Kaia is the official religion of the New Polar Order and referenced in a few threads I could find on the old CN boards as far back as early 2007.
Sadly the page is now gone and I can't find a copy anywhere.

The scrolls are lost.