a call to all about Eurasia

Alright looks like you guys won I made a call out to all on Steve and it looks like it will play out the way it will
I am without a doubt not the type to take my ball and leave ... You can keep my ball
It is a shame that I allowed the bunch of you to ruin a game I enjoyed so much but f it doesn't mean that much
And your right everything I said about you guys I mean you are a bunch of fools PoS and whatever else I said
The only sad thing about this game is I can never meet you people in RL and shake your hands and say thank you because that I would really enjoy.

My time here has been fun and I enjoyed it while it lasted
One thing has never changed the Pacifica way you should all feel proud.

To those I taught , stood next to and fought against o/ thanks for the ride

RoadRash

Eurasia Members: I get your complaints that D1 & RE don't have the moral high ground they are claiming to have, they don't, that is obvious, you are a new alliance playing the SE kind of gameplay, as i explained here, it does not work.

this NDO trolling you're doing is wrong,the declaration was wrong, and no matter how much i disagree and dislike D1&RE, i will not deny that they made the right move to defend NDO, if they didn't someone else would have, however the way they did it was fine at the start, but now its just stupid.

RoadRash leaving is a great loss to the TE community and i for one would hate to see that happen, he is no hypocrite, he plays for fun and holds no grudges,he is right to complain, and he is right in his claim that if you're gameplay stays this way, that won't sit well with the other alliances in TE (not meaning that as a threat, but as an observation from past somewhat similar actions done by big alliances in TE).

I would request you compromise and make peace with people you dislike, for the sake of NDO, it is logical, that they won't leave the people who helped them in war and i completely understand RoadRash doing that, i would have done the same if i was in his place.

I can see in the other thread, that peace or cease fire, or what ever that should be was achieved,that is a start, believe me, i 100% understand your complaints about D1 & RE, but you are WRONG about NDO. only for the sake of the game & NDO, compromise and come out as the bigger guys .

Best Regards,

Robert Baratheon

RoadRash

A little over a week of war should not "ruin" your entire enjoyment of a world where everything resets to zero every few months.

Yes, I get it that you had little resources to fight this particular war, and yes, I get it that it is unfair. We might have different ideological viewpoints on what extent unfairness should exist, but ultimately I believe you need to take a step back and think about things again. In a week from now, in a month from now, in 6 months from now, how much will the past 8 days matter to your enjoyment? You will still be able to do pretty much what you have always done and enjoyed. Is having argued with us what makes you want to leave? Again I implore you to take a step back, let the emotion drain away, and consider words on a forum to be just that - words. Or is it our mere continued presence that disgusts you? In that case I would also implore you to have patience. We are not as much of an anathema to what you stand for as you might think; for one we did attempt at several times before this armistice to disengage with NDO, and for another I think you'll find that quite a lot of what we have done so far this round relates a lot to circumstances unique to this round (from the different starting conditions to our own unique goals in what is for us, an "sampling" round, as well as a few secret goals I can't divulge).

I think you will find that co-existing in a world with us can be quite fun. At the end of the day we aren't some kind of psychopath monsters; we are just regular people just as yourself.

Eurasia Members: I get your complaints that D1 & RE don't have the moral high ground they are claiming to have, they don't, that is obvious, you are a new alliance playing the SE kind of gameplay, as i explained here, it does not work.

this NDO trolling you're doing is wrong,the declaration was wrong, and no matter how much i disagree and dislike D1&RE, i will not deny that they made the right move to defend NDO, if they didn't someone else would have, however the way they did it was fine at the start, but now its just stupid.

RoadRash leaving is a great loss to the TE community and i for one would hate to see that happen, he is no hypocrite, he plays for fun and holds no grudges,he is right to complain, and he is right in his claim that if you're gameplay stays this way, that won't sit well with the other alliances in TE (not meaning that as a threat, but as an observation from past somewhat similar actions done by big alliances in TE).

I would request you compromise and make peace with people you dislike, for the sake of NDO, it is logical, that they won't leave the people who helped them in war and i completely understand RoadRash doing that, i would have done the same if i was in his place.

I can see in the other thread, that peace or cease fire, or what ever that should be was achieved,that is a start, believe me, i 100% understand your complaints about D1 & RE, but you are WRONG about NDO. only for the sake of the game & NDO, compromise and come out as the bigger guys .

Best Regards,

Robert Baratheon

I'm not trolling NDO at all just pointing out how the condition RoadRash found himself in was not a creation of ours, it's nothing new in TE, I was a victim of it myself. We in fact offered peace to NDO a few days ago and nothing was worked out till late last night after this thread was started so to point the finger at us isn't exactly the right place to put the blame, NDO could've ended this days ago and hopefully TE's learned it's lesson when it comes to all of this mess.

Just to clarify for all involved, Eurasia is willing to talk peace with D1 and RE, but not yet. They, in particular RE, remain mostly untouched by this conflict and we wish to change that before the conclusion of hostilities.

No chance DeadOne!  Our numbers are to large, control all the engagements.  RE is a unique fighting machine, TE is fast and destructive.  If your serious about war talks send another capable of making a decision.  Your still Dead to me......

No chance DeadOne!  Our numbers are to large, control all the engagements.  RE is a unique fighting machine, TE is fast and destructive.  If your serious about war talks send another capable of making a decision.  Your still Dead to me......

Hello, I am an emissary from Eurasia. I'd like to talk to you about war.

If the people who were allegedly wronged in this mess, NDO, can work out a compromise with the "DeadOne" than surely the hypocrites should be able to get their mess together enough to get out of their own way...

But apparently not...

Edited by Monty of the Herm

If the people who were allegedly wronged in this mess, NDO, can work out a compromise with the "DeadOne" than surely the hypocrites should be able to get their mess together enough to get out of their own way...

But apparently not...

For your info, DeadOne hasnt accepted peace (w/NDO) but only a cease fire for 7 days!  So get a decision maker on board and bury your dead!  You seem debate clear and  to listen well picking up the nic name "DeadOne". lol

Hello, I am an emissary from Eurasia. I'd like to talk to you about war.

Well, this guy is sure try'en to bring some light on the issues.  He can enter talks it seems nice short message to the point!  Maybe their is hope

If you're a veteran who has never had to reroll in TE, you just ain't been warring hard enough. It's much less of a big deal this round when your nation can start at 4k infra and nukes by the 7th day if you get your trades and build plan right. I'm actually surprised at how few nuclear rogues there have been this round, all things considered. I'm betting rogue business picks up before the end of the round though.

Seriously. NDO can be back and strong again in just 7 days.

So, stick around RoadRash, there's a lot of round left to go :)

If you're a veteran who has never had to reroll in TE, you just ain't been warring hard enough. It's much less of a big deal this round when your nation can start at 4k infra and nukes by the 7th day if you get your trades and build plan right. I'm actually surprised at how few nuclear rogues there have been this round, all things considered. I'm betting rogue business picks up before the end of the round though.

Seriously. NDO can be back and strong again in just 7 days.

So, stick around RoadRash, there's a lot of round left to go :)

Guess we play different games. I've been at the point during several rounds where I've had to reroll but I never do. Guess you can't take the heat like admin says. :) but hey that's just my opinion. Edited by Staccs

let me explain real quick i know i could have rerolled could have done it before i was redeclared upon and got right back into the fight 

you guys really did ruin TE for me … I’m not mad I’m not disgruntle i just really don’t like your game play ..

i tried explaining myself in another one of our threads even put RL pics just to get he feel of who i am .. i am a monster of a man I’ve probally been in 2000 fights in my life half for money and half for survival i can bench press 405 pounds 8 times i do not whine i do not run from anything ….

but this is a game and it has played by certain rules ( and trust me as a fighter in RL and here sometimes you bend the rules) i understand that 

you guys took it to another level and at first it was like come on WTF then it just became arrogance that enraged me because in RL i probably would have snapped your necks but this is a game so emotion went away fast then there was what was going on around the world of steve …D1 and RE jumped right in for the “good guy” (and listen I’m not debating who’s good and who’s bad) …. and that was it so ( in reality you guys should have been dogged piled by everyone on steve for you actions ( my opinion of course ) again that is just my opinion …

i didn’t like that the world of steve was just watching and not doing anything at that moment i decided this isn’t a place for me anymore i don’t play the politics of this game i haven’t for years that is why TE was so much fun because even in SE i have been in every single war and I’m pretty good at it so tis was a place to just fight no bullchit just get in on each other and fight you guys took that from me I’m not the type to try and form a coalition to try and get you guys later or in future rounds …..

I’m not really much of a speech giver so my points are all over the place I’m sorry for that 

letum i appreciate your post and i know you really don’t give a chit if i stay or go but because of the actions of your alliance i am leaving this world you took the fun out of it for me and as stupid as it sounds and as childish as it is i will leave and my stubbornness will keep me going …

if you want to make what you did right ( if you care ) change the way you live on steve leave the politics and attitudes in SE ……..

i will leave my nation on steve for my trade partners i will ask them to replace me and i will be leaving 

and for you guys that were crying about being raided to destruction i am the one person you could have come to that would have done anything to help that is the person you guys forced off of steve that is a fact and i would have burned with you  side by side ….

so if you wish you can tear this post apart swing it any direction you want but in the end you really did lose one of the true and honorable people on planet steve 

i wish you all well my time has come and my pride will keep me away 

i would gladly still help anyone looking for a hand .. there are still many great people here and i will miss ya …

again at the least try and make this a place people enjoy because you have taken that from me 

farewell

o/

RoadRash

For your info, DeadOne hasnt accepted peace (w/NDO) but only a cease fire for 7 days!  So get a decision maker on board and bury your dead!  You seem debate clear and  to listen well picking up the nic name "DeadOne". lol

Well, this guy is sure try'en to bring some light on the issues.  He can enter talks it seems nice short message to the point!  Maybe their is hope

When did I ever say they accepted peace? I said they came to a compromise which means they can actually talk in a civilized, intelligent manner and find a way to at least get some space to work out the issues. All you seem to be good at is thumping your chest and propagating fearmongering of an entity you have no clue about.

I clearly was joking using your terminology to show that Caladin clearly isn't a "DeadOne" when clearly NDO can come to a compromise with him directly, unlike yourself being the barbaric hypocrite you are.

and for you guys that were crying about being raided to destruction i am the one person you could have come to that would have done anything to help that is the person you guys forced off of steve that is a fact and i would have burned with you  side by side ….

To be clear pointing out blatant hypocrisy and calling for real transparancy or change isn't "crying" or "whining" or anything else. At the time it happened I wasn't in a position to do anything about it, and now that the same people in power tried to claim the moral high ground on the exact same tactics they use themselves I pointed it out so it would be clearly noticed and not forgotten. As I said from the first time I brought it up they can either change their policies to reflect their claims at morality or they can play TE as the beasts they really are with no veneer of morality. I could care less either way.

Good luck with whatever else you move onto and my response to you earlier here was to show you that we're not the ones who initiated such treatment of players in TE, and now you know how it felt when I experienced it before nothing more. It ruined that round for me and I quit, you're apparently done with TE for good for what is the same issue with a slightly different wrinkly and on claims at morality or the high ground or anything else.

Edit: Spelling.

Edited by Monty of the Herm