a call to all about Eurasia

this is really the last straw i for one am not the type of person to ask for help from anyone 

but as this war is going on i have been hoping for a decent outcome … there is none from this bunch of selfish egotistical bunch 

i ask all that enjoy TE for the last 35 rounds to help out and remove this bunch and there ways from planet steve 

i have said nothing negative about Eurasia until now 

everyone knows NDO had a soft but costly war against TPC is was fun and i think we both loved it soon after Eurasia decides the want to take a soft target and decided to hit the worn torn nations of NDO 

and they did 

it was nice to see D! and RE step in and help us but it has gotten us no where 

i look at my bill locked nation about 20 minutes ago to find 20 new messages in my inbox … guess what i get a new declaration full attacks and more destruction to my nuclear anarchy bill locked nation………..   WTF is that are you guys really fing kidding me 

what the f type of rap is that you guys at Eurasia really deserve to just be thrown off of TE 

I ask that all of TE raise arms against them so they can no longer be a threat to anyone on steve 

i ask that anyone with any past differences that TE has had in the past be put aside so we can rid this place of Eurasia 

because honestly i cannot not see myself existing on a steve where these tactics will go on and if it is going to be this way 

i will leave this world for i am so sickened by the actions that where taken today……

those of you that know me knows that i do not beg for peace i never walk away from anything but i cannot be in a place that will let steve form into what these people did to SE for so many years …………….

i would like to see Eurasia war slots filled from every alliance on steve i still have little faith in you guys please prove me right 

RoadRash 

So your nation gets bill-locked and you post an OWF thread to complain about it? That's just silly. :P

Edited by Terekhov

So your nation gets bill-locked and you post an OWF thread to complain about it? That's just silly. :P

silly this is the lowest form of chit i have ever seen on steve i have been playing for 36 rounds and playing se for 10 years i have never in my CN life seen such seedy shit …… bill lock i have been in many many times but this type of play makes me sick that if this is going to be the norm … if TE becomes a might make right place i am out…. you guys really , really have no place on steve that i want any part of and to tell you the truth if the rest of TE doesn’t step up and just put you POS in there place i will be the first to leave……

RoadRash 

"This type of play" being...trying to win against overwhelming odds? Not surrendering just because a couple hypocrites try to bully you?

I'm confused as to how you think NDO's position (with 17/24 nations in peace and only 9 active wars) is even remotely bad in comparison to Eurasia (nearly all at war)

Perhaps you should talk to your friends in DEFCON/RE, as to why they won't negotiate reasonably? Or even better, hades could negotiate on his own. More likely, he doesn't think NDO is getting hurt remotely enough to negotiate.

I would like to note that Eurasia now has the greatest 7-day alliance NS loss, as well as the most land, infrastructure, and technology loss, as well as the most 7-day defensive wars.  If this isn't a dogpile, I don't know what is.  Maybe - just maybe - a righteous dogpile, but you really can't say that it isn't a dogpile.  (I believe that this violates your gentlemanly "unwritten agreement.")  So please, continue to declare on us.  Maybe we'll just pull more members.  Maybe we'll win.  Wouldn't that be a thing?

dude enough of your BS you hit us war torn IMO for that every single alliance on steve should have declared on you 

D1 and RE are the only ones that should be commended on there actions you guys really have no clue….

its not even about negotiations at first i was happy as hell for your arrival on steve now i won’t even stay here with the likes of you

your game play is disgusting your leader talks about o yeah we were wrong but then i get hit with new attacks …..

you guys don’t even deserve to be talked to your just a bunch of wild dogs that need to be brought out back and shot ……

and if i am the only one that can see that then I’m the crazy one and needs to leave ….

I would like to note that Eurasia now has the greatest 7-day alliance NS loss, as well as the most land, infrastructure, and technology loss, as well as the most 7-day defensive wars.  If this isn't a dogpile, I don't know what is.  Maybe - just maybe - a righteous dogpile, but you really can't say that it isn't a dogpile.  (I believe that this violates your gentlemanly "unwritten agreement.")  So please, continue to declare on us.  Maybe we'll just pull more members.  Maybe we'll win.  Wouldn't that be a thing?

well it looks like you won you disgusted me enough to leave this place….

i don’t even want “revenge” or to get back 

TE was nothing like that until your guys arrival

Well, I'm not leaving.

Now look what you've done greco. GREhCOO!

your game play is disgusting your leader talks about o yeah we were wrong but then i get hit with new attacks …..

you guys don’t even deserve to be talked to your just a bunch of wild dogs that need to be brought out back and shot ……

and if i am the only one that can see that then I’m the crazy one and needs to leave ….

See there's this thing called war.

When you're at war, you attack the other side.
When you want peace, you negotiate with the other side.
When you're too mad to do either, well, you post topics like this...I guess? :P Edited by Terekhov

well it looks like you won you disgusted me enough to leave this place….
i don’t even want “revenge” or to get back 
TE was nothing like that until your guys arrival

We've been here about two our three weeks. I have nothing against you or your alliance. What truly insults me is that some people around here condemn us for down declaring, then turn around and down declare as some kind of peacekeepers.. I would say that we've lost the most in this conflict, and we appear set to lose more before this ends. I'm sure that the portion of Planet Steve that's been raided by the top alliances won't be joining this parade.

Also, you don't want revenge? What is this thread then, anyways?

Now look what you've done greco. GREhCOO!

See there's this thing called war.

When you're at war, you attack the other side.
When you want peace, you negotiate with the other side.
When you're too mad to do either, well, you post topics like this...I guess? :P

no my friend you really have no idea what I’m about … post like this is my last call to the game of TE that i loved so much if others just site by then i know this is not the place for me anymore …..

you are playing TE just like you guys play SE it has always been separated until now…… you’ll never understand and thats cool 

We've been here about two our three weeks. I have nothing against you or your alliance. What truly insults me is that some people around here condemn us for down declaring, then turn around and down declare as some kind of peacekeepers.. I would say that we've lost the most in this conflict, and we appear set to lose more before this ends. I'm sure that the portion of Planet Steve that's been raided by the top alliances won't be joining this parade.

Also, you don't want revenge? What is this thread then, anyways?

this isn’t revenge i am hoping that all of TE hasn’t been sculpted to the likes of you guys … your play here is nothing of how the rest of us played TE and if everyone likes it then great and to tell you the truth i am thinking 75% of all alliances on steve will be hitting you if not then I’m wrong and will say my farewells and wish you all the best 

I dunno man, seems like the difference with us coming in is that it's exposed the true nature of some of the alliances residing here. One round (out of...35?) doesn't define a game any more than the last one did.

It's what you make of it, I think.

Regardless, hope you stick around, would be a shame to lose you. :)

Edited by Terekhov

you are playing TE just like you guys play SE it has always been separated until now…… you’ll never understand and thats cool 

Shame on us for bringing threats of Perma-War and coup-demands to this fair land. And, dearest me, have we created a proto-trearty web with unannounced defense clauses? That's just bound to lead to stagnation. I also bet we're making this place boring as heck too. So sorry for spreading apathy. I'll just delete my nation and-- . . . . .

oh .

Shame on us for bringing threats of Perma-War and coup-demands to this fair land. And, dearest me, have we created a proto-trearty web with unannounced defense clauses? That's just bound to lead to stagnation. I also bet we're making this place boring as heck too. So sorry for spreading apathy. I'll just delete my nation and-- . . . . .

oh .

you really have no clue 

but i am glad you posted the intent of your alliance and absolutely i will leave this game if it turns into the world you guys destroyed on BOB …

well see how the others of TE feel about this and trust me if this is the world you create you will be here alone there is no doubt in that …….

you really have no clue 

but i am glad you posted the intent of your alliance and absolutely i will leave this game if it turns into the world you guys destroyed on BOB …

well see how the others of TE feel about this and trust me if this is the world you create you will be here alone there is no doubt in that …….

. . . --No, seriously though. I can't leave while my slots are full. Who wants to be king of the ashes anyway?

this is really the last straw i for one am not the type of person to ask for help from anyone 

but as this war is going on i have been hoping for a decent outcome … there is none from this bunch of selfish egotistical bunch 

i ask all that enjoy TE for the last 35 rounds to help out and remove this bunch and there ways from planet steve 

i have said nothing negative about Eurasia until now 

You should stop lying about what you have said. It weakens the rest of your already pitiful argument. If you cannot stay honest while conversing, the rest of your argument is also invalid because you cannot be trusted to speak the truth about other things. This is double plus ungood. While you claim you have said nothing negative about us, within a day you called us the "biggest POS on steve" [1], you've called our leader a "fool" [2], and then said that we want, 'to destroy what TE has become" [3]. Those are three small samplings of what you have said to/about us, all of which are negative. You've also used the "last straw" type of line before, so I don't really know where this "line" is with you. You sound more like a flustered tyrant losing control of his toys than a reasonable ruler.

Fiddle away my dear Nero as your Empire burns around you. I for one will enjoy making the nukes rain amongst your populace and prepare a Eurasian colony on its ashes. We have always been at war with Oceania, it's a simple as that. 

Edited by NeCoHo

you really have no clue 

Its good to see that you speak for the entirety of the TE community.  Something changed in a barely living game where nothing ever changes.  Learn, adapt and conquer. Or you can post poorly written rants on the forums that conjure the image of a child whining to its mother.  Who knows, this could bring a new wave of activity to TE even if its just for vengeance.  Or the incompetent and rash can grab their basketball and run home to mom to complain about the other kids posterizing them. Either way its a win win.

There is some very serious misinformation being spread in this topic about the nature of potential peace talks in this war. You lot at Eurasia seem to be misinformed about what Eurasia's leaders want, so allow me to inform you.

Eurasia approached NDO for peace talks some time last week. It was stated that Eurasia did not intend to give D1 or RE any form of peace for the rest of the entire round. Meaning, the threat of perma-war was coming from the Eurasia side of things, not us.

Today I approached Frawley to see if Eurasia would be open to peace (knowing full well what the answer would be, at least you can't say I didn't try) and was again told that Eurasia had no intention of giving D1 or RE any form of peace.

As for NDO, while peace was offered to us both times, I am not the type of person that is okay with running away and leaving those who came to our aid to fight alone, regardless of their character or intentions.

This wasn't something I thought needed to be said, but clearly I was wrong. I'm not at all happy to sit back and let anyone say that one of NDO D1 or RE are threatening perma-war when it's not the case, to the best of my knowledge. If Eurasia wants peace, we're more than happy to give it to them. All they need do is ask for it.

Edited by hadesflames

Eurasia approached NDO for peace talks some time last week. It was stated that Eurasia did not intend to give D1 or RE any form of peace for the rest of the entire round. Meaning, the threat of perma-war was coming from the Eurasia side of things, not us.

Just to clarify for all involved, Eurasia is willing to talk peace with D1 and RE, but not yet. They, in particular RE, remain mostly untouched by this conflict and we wish to change that before the conclusion of hostilities.

So greco... You now see how it felt when I was driven from TE a couple of rounds ago for not being willing to play on the terms of the hegemony here in TE's raiding policies (I do not, and never have included NDO in that term). I chose to just quit because it wasn't worth my time then. When I pointed that out in another thread you personally apologized to me for the heinous behavior of the people so "nobly" defending you now. How exactly do you go from apologizing on their behalf to me and now claim they're the high and mighty can do no wrong players in TE?

Now we're here in numbers and when we point out the utter hypocrisy of the TE hegemony all we get is we're the bad guys because we continue to fight a war that neither side has come to terms to end yet? Come on I know you're better than that....

Edit for grammar.

Edited by Monty of the Herm

oh .

Looks like they've got you solidly staggered there... lol.