Imperium Announcement regarding the Bruin Continuity

Just because the name Imperium is in the charter, does not make it make any more sense for an alliance that calls itself Supernova-X. Then again, we haven't seen a single member of SNX post in this thread other than Junka so it probably shows their level of apathy.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Imperium is the name of the State that presides over Supernova X. Currently we are under the First Imperium.

Actually it's like 3rd or 4th. SNX charter always called the govt imperium. If not more I'd have to look.

Actually it's like 3rd or 4th. SNX charter always called the govt imperium. If not more I'd have to look.

Sounds like a revisionist to me. Revisionism is bad m'kay?

Brown is terrible.

That's the best you could do ?

How about dreadful, awful, appalling, horrendous, atrocious, abominable, deplorable, hideous, ghastly, grim, unspeakable, sickening, heinous and lets not leave out vile

Edited by Freelancer

That works, too. Minus dreadful, considering... you know, team None has more nations than Brown.

Perhaps it's time to give them the freedom they've always desired and have been too scared to ask for us to bring them.