Joint GATO-III% Announcement

Thankfully you are. I find your lack of spine and personality to be stifling. I'm glad GATO doesn't have to deal with that as I do like Greywall and most of GATO.

However mark my words, Methrage will eventually go on a power trip that makes my terms in the Senate look like child's play.

That's a good friend of mine you're talking to.

Your handling of this whole situation was awful. You let him get in your head and look what happened. It's not even so much Methrage won as you lost....your damn mind.

I'm not remotely worried about Methrage or anyone like him. People like you however are nightmares to deal with and make the kind of idiot decisions that make implementing this kind of treaty and relationship...pretty much impossible.

Though, It was fun to watch I guess.    

That's a good friend of mine you're talking to.

Your handling of this whole situation was awful. You let him get in your head and look what happened. It's not even so much Methrage won as you lost....your damn mind.

I'm not remotely worried about Methrage or anyone like him. People like you however are nightmares to deal with and make the kind of idiot decisions that make implementing this kind of treaty and relationship...pretty much impossible.

Though, It was fun to watch I guess.    

Yes and your point is? I didn't say anything disrespectful. I stated my opinion of him. I've had a ton of rude, derogatory, and straight up uncalled for things said about me through the years and you don't see me crying. It is what it is.

As for the situation, I don't regret it one bit. Nor will I. I'm not afraid to use tools given to me. I'm also not afraid to speak my mind. Here I am free.

Deal with Methrage personally and then we can have a true conversation about what it's like to deal with him.

You tantrum-ed because Methrage ran for Senator peacefully, because for some reason you had the right to tell him he couldn't be senator?

So he ran, took the time to muster votes and won. You sanction him in the process because he didn't do what you wanted him to do, which was not run and let the BC bloc have the seats and then if he was following your orders then maybe down the line you would "let him" be senator.

So then he won and you declare war on his alliance and then sanction him a second time. He then wrecks you and then you run into peace mode and continually abuse you sanction privileges.

You're a disgrace.  

You tantrum-ed because Methrage ran for Senator peacefully, because for some reason you had the right to tell him he couldn't be senator?

So he ran, took the time to muster votes and won. You sanction him in the process because he didn't do what you wanted him to do, which was not run and let the BC bloc have the seats and then if he was following your orders then maybe down the line you would "let him" be senator.

So then he won and you declare war on his alliance and then sanction him a second time. He then wrecks you and then you run into peace mode and continually abuse you sanction privileges.

You're a disgrace.  

I don't know how any more clear I can be on this subject. If you don't understand after this... I simply don't know what to tell you sir.

I D-O N-O-T C-A-R-E T-H-A-T M-E-T-H-R-A-G-E R-A-N F-O-R S-E-N-A-T-E!
W-H-A-T I D-I-D C-A-R-E A-B-O-U-T W-A-S T-H-E F-A-C-T H-E L-I-E-D A-N-D C-O-N-T-I-N-O-U-S-L-Y A-N-D I-N F-U-L-L K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E O-F H-I-S A-C-T-I-O-N-S T-W-I-S-T-E-D T-H-E W-O-R-D-S O-F O-T-H-E-R-S A-N-D O-F A-L-L-I-A-N-C-E-S. I N-E-V-E-R T-O-L-D H-I-M H-E H-A-D N-O R-I-G-H-T T-O R-U-N F-O-R T-H-E S-E-N-A-T-E. H-E W-A-S N-O-T A-D-D-E-D A-S A S-I-G-N-A-T-O-R-Y T-O T-H-E B-C A-S V-O-T-E-D B-Y T-H-E B-C. SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

I S-A-N-C-T-I-O-N-E-D H-I-M B-E-C-A-U-S-E I W-A-S O-R-D-E-R-E-D T-O D-O S-O. P-E-A-C-E W-A-S T-H-E-N A-C-H-I-E-V-E-D G-R-A-C-I-O-U-S-L-Y T-H-R-O-U-G-H M-A-R-G-R-A-V-E O-N M-E-T-H-R-A-G-E-'S B-E-H-A-L-F. I D-E-L-E-T-E-D T-H-E S-A-N-C-T-I-O-N. I I-N-F-O-R-M-E-D M-E-T-H-R-A-G-E T-O N-E-V-E-R C-O-N-T-A-C-T M-E A-G-A-I-N. M-E-T-H-R-A-G-E H-A-S T-H-E N-E-R-V-E T-O C-A-L-L M-Y P-H-O-N-E T-O G-L-O-A-T. I S-A-N-C-T-I-O-N H-I-M A-S A R-E-S-U-L-T. H-E T-H-E-N D-E-C-L-A-R-E-S A D-U-E-L T-H-A-T W-A-S N-E-V-E-R A-G-R-E-E-D U-P-O-N. W-E G-O T-O W-A-R A-G-A-I-N. A-F-T-E-R W-H-I-C-H I A-M F-O-R-C-E-D T-O L-E-A-V-E T-H-E T-H-R-E-E P-E-R-C-E-N-T. I C-O-N-T-I-N-U-A-L-L-Y S-A-N-C-T-I-O-N M-E-T-H-R-A-G-E A-N-D H-I-S K-E-Y S-U-P-P-O-R-T-E-R-S.

Fixed. Edited by Lady Dakota

I don't know how any more clear I can be on this subject. If you don't understand after this... I simply don't know what to tell you sir.

W-H-A-T I D-I-D C-A-R-E A-B-O-U-T W-A-S T-H-E F-A-C-T H-E L-I-E-D A-N-D C-O-N-T-I-N-O-U-S-L-Y A-N-D I-N F-U-L-L K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E O-F H-I-S A-C-T-I-O-N-S T-W-I-S-T-E-D T-H-E W-O-R-D-S O-F O-T-H-E-R-S A-N-D O-F A-L-L-I-A-N-C-E-S. I N-E-V-E-R T-O-L-D H-I-M H-E H-A-D N-O R-I-G-H-T T-O R-U-N FOR T-H-E S-E-N-A-T-E. H-E W-A-S N-O-T A-D-D-E-D A-S A S-I-G-N-A-T-O-R-Y T-O T-H-E B-C A-S V-O-T-E-D B-Y T-H-E B-C. SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

I S-A-N-C-T-I-O-N-E-D H-I-M B-E-C-A-U-S-E I W-A-S O-R-D-E-R-E-D T-O D-O S-O. P-E-A-C-E W-A-S T-H-E-N A-C-H-I-E-V-E-D G-R-A-C-I-O-U-S-L-Y T-H-R-O-U-G-H M-A-R-G-R-A-V-E O-N M-E-T-H-R-A-G-E-'S B-E-H-A-L-F. I D-E-L-E-T-E-D T-H-E S-A-N-C-T-I-O-N. I I-N-F-O-R-M-E-D M-E-T-H-R-A-G-E T-O N-E-V-E-R C-O-N-T-A-C-T M-E A-G-A-I-N. M-E-T-H-R-A-G-E H-A-S T-H-E N-E-R-V-E T-O C-A-L-L M-Y P-H-O-N-E T-O G-L-O-A-T. I S-A-N-C-T-I-O-N H-I-M A-S A R-E-S-U-L-T. H-E T-H-E-N D-E-C-L-A-R-E-S A D-U-E-L T-H-A-T W-A-S N-E-V-E-R A-G-R-E-E-D U-P-O-N. W-E G-O T-O W-A-R A-G-A-I-N. A-F-T-E-R W-H-I-C-H I A-M F-O-R-C-E-D T-O L-E-A-V-E T-H-E T-H-R-E-E P-E-R-C-E-N-T. I C-O-N-T-I-N-U-A-L-L-Y S-A-N-C-T-I-O-N M-E-T-H-R-A-G-E A-N-D H-I-S K-E-Y S-U-P-P-O-R-T-E-R-S.

Your dash and CAPS lock keys seem to be stuck.

W-H-A-T I D-I-D C-A-R-E A-B-O-U-T W-A-S T-H-E F-A-C-T H-E L-I-E-D A-N-D C-O-N-T-I-N-O-U-S-L-Y A-N-D I-N F-U-L-L K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E O-F H-I-S A-C-T-I-O-N-S T-W-I-S-T-E-D T-H-E W-O-R-D-S O-F O-T-H-E-R-S A-N-D O-F A-L-L-I-A-N-C-E-S. I N-E-V-E-R T-O-L-D H-I-M H-E H-A-D N-O R-I-G-H-T T-O R-U-N FOR T-H-E S-E-N-A-T-E. H-E W-A-S N-O-T A-D-D-E-D A-S A S-I-G-N-A-T-O-R-Y T-O T-H-E B-C A-S V-O-T-E-D B-Y T-H-E B-C. SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

This ... is actually more difficult to understand.

However mark my words, Methrage will eventually go on a power trip that makes my terms in the Senate look like child's play.

Your term in the Senate needs nothing added to look like (a disturbed) child's play.

W-H-A-T I D-I-D C-A-R-E A-B-O-U-T W-A-S T-H-E F-A-C-T H-E L-I-E-D A-N-D C-O-N-T-I-N-O-U-S-L-Y A-N-D I-N F-U-L-L K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E O-F H-I-S A-C-T-I-O-N-S T-W-I-S-T-E-D T-H-E W-O-R-D-S O-F O-T-H-E-R-S A-N-D O-F A-L-L-I-A-N-C-E-S. I N-E-V-E-R T-O-L-D H-I-M H-E H-A-D N-O R-I-G-H-T T-O R-U-N F-O-R T-H-E S-E-N-A-T-E. H-E W-A-S N-O-T A-D-D-E-D A-S A S-I-G-N-A-T-O-R-Y T-O T-H-E B-C A-S V-O-T-E-D B-Y T-H-E B-C. SEE THE DIFFERENCE?
Fixed.

While I cannot begin to express the immense pleasure that post gave me due to the fact that you sound either upset or annoyed (I think Sardonic and his cronies are rubbing of on me :p )
I don't understand jibberish so could you ask one of your mimbo's to give me a tl;dr edition please?

Fixed.

How long did it take you to write this?