New Sith Order Announcement

These weirdos elected me Sith Lord. Don't forget that.

NSO's doom is imminent

Yes, yes, the plan is going wonderfully. Soon NSO will be destroyed from the inside. Just need to get dilber back and the plan will activate.

In other news, congrats and all.

Of everything that was posted here, one thing, and I mean one thing, in this whole post stands out like a white man south central to me...

I know that for some alliances a change in leadership can be a moment of weakness. Rest assured that this is not the case for the Sith.

Thank you for clarifying this. I almost thought NSO were a load of pussies for minute there.....

Of everything that was posted here, one thing, and I mean one thing, in this whole post stands out like a white man south central to me...

Thank you for clarifying this. I almost thought NSO were a load of !@#$%*^ for minute there.....

By change in leadership, Sparticus meant Joe's impending sex change operation. It'll keep him out for a couple weeks. Sure, they won't have a working Empress during that time, but she'll come back a bad mama jama ready to spit rhymes and roll people.

NSO might've been made by a man, but now it's strong enough to need a woman.

Edited by Duderonomy

Thank you for clarifying this. I almost thought NSO were a load of !@#$%*^ for minute there.....

And for that I express my most sincere apologies. Never again shall we neglect to provide that which the denizens of this world have come to reliable upon us. I promise you that I shall work tirelessly to ensure that the NSO is everything you expect us to be and more.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Oh god no. We'd never end up like IRON