KrAbZ Declaration of War

KrAbZ%20War%20Flag_zpsmkgobzsk.jpeg

KrAbZ Declaration of War

on

Misfits, Together as One & Peace Choice Alliance

KrAbZ is a training alliance, and many of our nations are not only new to TE they are new in SE as well. Our first war of the round, being as pathetic and jerk-minded as our attackers were, left a lot of our promising young players in pretty bad shape. It was a bad first experience for some of them and why play a game that's not any fun? So some just abandoned their nations while others rerolled. The rest of us were left to pick up the pieces, and we have generally bounced back pretty well.

This our first real war in TE, as far as I am concerned. There aren't a lot of target choices left to choose from, as some alliances have recently warred and others are currently at war. Nor do we want to pull any jerk crap move, we'd like our opponents to be worthy matches for our alliance, and our admittedly overall low experience levels. So, we've tried to pick war targets that we feel will give us an appropriate challenge for our nations.

In the hopes that our more inactive nations would come back to us someday, we have moved them to Pending for now. These nations are likely to stay out of the war. Maybe they will come back! But unlikely at this point. Some are also rerolls that can't be war yet anyways. We just don't like abandoning potential TE players, that's all. The alliances we have declared war on can of course hit them if they want; but it's sort of wasting a war slot if they do. It's up to them, of course.

Stats taken around 10pm server time:

Together as One/Misfits/Peace Choice:

Nations: 21

Total NS: 389,302.42

Average NS: 18,538.21

Infra: 67,863.12

Tech: 9,844.19

Nukes: 100

KrAbZ:

Nations: 19

Total NS: 350,197.08

Average NS: 18,431.43

Infra: 54,547.02

Tech: 8,488.30

Nukes: 94

Looks like updeclare-ish to me.

Together as One, Peace Choice & Misfits?

YOU GOT KrAbZ !!

Everyone please do your best to have fun :)

o7 Misfits

o7 Peace Choice

o7 Together as One

o7 KrAbZ!

ps: inb4 yung flow cries

Thanks ahmad.

Ofcourse what blacklight forgot is: NO DIRTY SPY OPS. we wont be doing any, but if you start with them......then we pretty much won't have a choice but to retaliate.

let's keep it clean and have a nice fun war people.

Edited by Dario

We are going to TRY not to do the worst of the econ ops, Destroy Money, IRS, Gov or Religion. I'm not so sure how that will go, but we'll try it anyways. This war's opponents are sometimes next war's allies after all. I will message the gov of each target alliance about this, always a good idea to open the channels of communications anyways :)

Looks like a good war. Except "Peace Choice", who are obviously are reluctant to fight :awesome: , the rest look quite formidable.

Don't worry about departed members. Your selection process was just quickened a bit  - the weak will perish, the toughest will survive and improve ;)

Edited by kongland

Great stats BL who helped you with this! lol  JK  My guess Together as One/Misfits/Peace Choice will finish on top.  Krabz is new AA.

Edited by Hoosier

i hope your original players come back for another go

have fun blowing stuff up 

o/ 

They will leave when i start lobbing nukes :p

Looks like a good fight and i look forward to the casualties.... I hope your warchests are solid

Great stats BL who helped you with this! lol  JK  My guess Together as One/Misfits/Peace Choice will finish on top.  Krabz is new AA.

Well we're hoping to set a good example for y'all, I don't remember the last you declared a war that was anything other than a down-declare :p

They will leave when i start lobbing nukes :P

Looks like a good fight and i look forward to the casualties.... I hope your warchests are solid

Nearly everyone has nukes this round lol

You and me both. You can only harp on it so much before people have to start listening. That start of round stupidness didn't help much, and I for one have yet to get a collection that wasn't massively spied this round, thanks in part to the DT rogue - who while collaborating with D1, said she officially was sent by you guys, by the way.

Best war flag I've ever seen.

Good luck all!

Octaviafleur rules! She did a great job.

Our peace flag has a crab holding a martini :P

Looks like a good war. Except "Peace Choice", who are obviously are reluctant to fight :awesome: , the rest look quite formidable.

Don't worry about departed members. Your selection process was just quickened a bit  - the weak will perish, the toughest will survive and improve ;)

That's what they get! We need no stinkin' peace mode in TE!

Meh well CN can't afford to throw away too many players these days. I like CN and I'd like to see it stick around a while, but no one plays games they don't find any fun. So teaching the new folk that getting yourselves all blown is actually some of the most fun you can have is a priority lol

i hope your original players come back for another go…

have fun blowing stuff up 

o/ 

Thanks man! NDO is an alliance we use as a model for integrity :)

Oh cool, training alliance, I'll dish out as much as I can for yall. Let's have fun with this. 

*weeps coz he doesn't have much to dish out. 

I appreciate your attitude, and thanks for helping out with the training process in your own special and enthusiastic radioactive ways. It's all about the fun, you got that absolutely right.

o7 War!

The wars are going pretty good so far! All of mine have been great except for that guy who's nation was probably a nuclear rogue and possible multi. Despite all his money he's turtling like George Costanza soaking in ice water. Fury5 and Rattata are pretty good folk, combined with Eddy they almost make up for kaboom. I've shared an alliance with Deathlord before and had no complaints. Special shout out to Prir1 who didn't have to hit me, but he did anyways. Thanks bro, I appreciate it!

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars: 79,682 Attacking + 247,041 Defending = 326,723 Casualties

Ranked #9 of 449 Nations (Top 2.00%)

Not bad, considering the DT rogue didn't ever buy soldiers back :)

Luckily fury5 loves me, he's a pretty legit fellow :)

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars: 89,783 Attacking + 275,037 Defending = 364,820 Casualties Casualty Rank:

Ranked #6 of 447 Nations (Top 1.34%)

W00t!

The wars are going pretty good so far! All of mine have been great except for that guy who's nation was probably a nuclear rogue and possible multi. Despite all his money he's turtling like George Costanza soaking in ice water. Fury5 and Rattata are pretty good folk, combined with Eddy they almost make up for kaboom. I've shared an alliance with Deathlord before and had no complaints. Special shout out to Prir1 who didn't have to hit me, but he did anyways. Thanks bro, I appreciate it!
  Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars: 79,682 Attacking + 247,041 Defending = 326,723 Casualties

Ranked #9 of 449 Nations (Top 2.00%)

Not bad, considering the DT rogue didn't ever buy soldiers back :)

Wish i could have done more, but i'm on holiday :p

We have peace today.

as one of my members put it, "misfits are glorious fighters".

others were less active than we expected, but still the ones who fought, fought well.

We all enjoyed the war, and hope to meet on the battlefield once again someday.

Thanks everyone for the great fight.

o7 Misfits

o7 Together as One

o7 Peace Choice

o7 KrAbZ!

o7 Peace