Defcon 1 Declares on Eurasia

Soooooo D1 is in this war!  We will show you what it means to not give NDO some grace after war.  Have fun, all gloves are off, this will be a brutal war!

Eurasian Intelligence Report

popcorneating.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you cowboy and all of D1 I am pleased to see that we will not let Steve turn into a might makes right type of world
You have my respect and my gratitud o/

RoadRash

Ah crap, I had high hopes for y'all, but almost everyone saw this coming a mile away. If it hadn't been D1 it would have been someone else, maybe a couple someones, maybe even us. In a round where D1 started off as the biggest bunch of down-declaring weasels seen in the last 10 rounds - y'all managed to become the biggest bunch of down-declaring weasels in probably 20 rounds. How dare you make them look good!

Must...

..not...

...hail..

......D1 .....

[spoiler]o/ D1[/spoiler]

Ah crap, I had high hopes for y'all, but almost everyone saw this coming a mile away. If it hadn't been D1 it would have been someone else, maybe a couple someones, maybe even us. In a round where D1 started off as the biggest bunch of down-declaring weasels seen in the last 10 rounds - y'all managed to become the biggest bunch of down-declaring weasels in probably 20 rounds. How dare you make them look good!

Must...

..not...

...hail..

......D1 .....

[spoiler]o/ D1[/spoiler]

Gotta ensure a fair fight somehow...we just happened to hit upon the most effective method for doing so straightaway. :P

To the D1'ers I'm fighting - thanks for the good fight so far, enjoying it.

Edited by Terekhov

Oh I'm a mess right now
Inside out
Searching for a sweet surrender
But this is not the end
I can't work it out

Edited by Terekhov

See it's funny, because DEFCON 1 declared one hour after war was allowed this round when that 'gentlemen-like' code supposedly prevents such barbarous behavior.

From another thread, this is exactly right and RE was right there alongside them.

So I guess it's not surprising to see RE supporting D1 here, they seem to signed up as play partners for this round. In SE there are treaties written on e-paper and posted on the OWF; in TE, alliances just have "friends." Same thing. I was surprised it wasn't the War Doves, or Misfits (more on them later) who went with D1, those are their usual "friends." From the first page of their DoW you saw how D1 does things, and how they will lie through their teeth about it.

Then of course, there are the recently destroyed nuclear rogue multi nations that Misfits and D1 (and possibly RE) sent against TDO and KrAbZ, which is a training alliance full of SE/TE n00bs. Two of them can be seen here on my war screens; the other nation, Sparta, was sent against TDO as seen on their war screens. Sparta was set up exactly as the nation of Occatta was, same wonders, and as Occatta confessed, obviously had no intention of playing this round - they were created for exactly what they did, nuclear rogue, that's all.

The destroyed nation of France was a fully accept member of D1 and who's actions were also posted in the first page of their DoW, which included declaring on nations who had yet to build - then building themselves, defeat alerting and spying to be as crippling as possible. Just another of TE's cultural norms crapped on by D1, though. NO ONE ELSE in this round acted that way - only and proudly D1, which puts them at the bottom where honor and TE culture comes in.

The Doom of the destroyed nation of Occatta confessed and was confirmed as being Dannerys Targaryen, who was banned from SE for multis, and has acted as an agent/member/spy/rogue/mouthpiece for D1, WD and Misfits repeatedly in the past, all of which can be seen in past threads of this forum. According to her, she was "avenging" some crap she made up from last round on behalf of Misfits, one of her more frequent alliances.

The nation of Occatta attempted to join KrAbZ and was rejected for not adhering to our screening policies. This was unquestionably a pathetic attempt to spy on KrAbZ by D1. The nation of Sparta attempted to join TDO before being rejected, another attempt to spy by D1. After getting booted from pending, Occatta hid and built while in RE pending, which is where they returned to after going rogue. That banned player not only placed spies in the (new to TE at the time) alliances of Angels of War and Fearless Fighters - she bragged about it by posting quotes from their Alliance Announcements on the OWF.

Tl; dr:

Three nations destroyed at the same time all with solid and proven D1 connections. This isn't me just making things up - these are documented and proven actions by D1 and their allies, from both here on the TE OWF and in-game.

So let's not pretend about what D1 are, which is amoral (ooc: in a CN sense, of course) opportunists who will bend or break any rule - be that cultural or game mechanics - in order to "win" as they so proudly proclaim.

...now, all that said, it still doesn't excuse what Eurasia did against NDO.

Unlike D1, NDO have shown themselves to be one of the more honest and honorable alliances in all of CN, not just TE. NDO play the game for the fun of it, and there isn't anywhere near enough of that going around - too often lately some alliances play TE just for spiteful reasons. What Eurasia did in hitting them realllllyyy stinks of SE drama, something most of us who enjoy TE could do without. I think TE and SE should be thought of as completely different forms of the same game and generally stupid crap that goes back and forth between them just screws both games up.

Just sayin'.

Anyways, everyone has fun :)

That was not why we declared. See Caladin's [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126975-eurasian-intelligence-report/#entry3392958]reasoning[/url]. Perhaps some bring SE into this, but I think most of us realize bringing grudges into the game is toxic and unhelpful.

Edited by Terekhov

...now, all that said, it still doesn't excuse what Eurasia did against NDO.

Unlike D1, NDO have shown themselves to be one of the more honest and honorable alliances in all of CN, not just TE. NDO play the game for the fun of it, and there isn't anywhere near enough of that going around - too often lately some alliances play TE just for spiteful reasons. What Eurasia did in hitting them realllllyyy stinks of SE drama, something most of us who enjoy TE could do without. I think TE and SE should be thought of as completely different forms of the same game and generally stupid crap that goes back and forth between them just screws both games up.

Just sayin'.

Anyways, everyone has fun :)

thank you for the compliment Blacklight o/

I second the sentiment about NDO. In the past I've had them as add-ups a few times and they never had hard feelings. They are not hypocrits and they are saying what they are thinking. The niceest people out there.

I second the sentiment about NDO. In the past I've had them as add-ups a few times and they never had hard feelings. They are not hypocrits and they are saying what they are thinking. The niceest people out there.

thank you Kong o/ 

this is why i play TE Eurasia the people on steve are great 

When I talk about hypocrisy and people being two-faced it's overall policies that multiple AAs within the "gentlemen's agreement" of TE share, it's not directed at a specific AA or NDO. They can be upset with the way they were attacked, but at the end of they day they have to deal with it regardless.