Let it begin

Lady Dakota

Their mid-tier is already in deep trouble. They'd doubtless flee screaming if they saw a Mogar coming for them. :)

You might want to check your allies aa pages if you're looking for war runners and cowards because you wont find any in sra.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She pledges eternal war the day after I enter peace mode to get out of anarchy while stocking some nukes, then she sanctions almost my entire alliance and goes into peace mode before I'm even able to exit. Seems placing sanctions is the only type of war she does.

You've been in peacemode for at least s week or more. But it's ok I understand meth messes with the brain and all so your sense of time must be altered. Edited by Lady Dakota

What exactly is beginning, I'm confused. Some sanctions. And then LD on none and in pm. Worst episode ever.

You know. I don't even know anymore. I'm stuck between trying to stay afloat and salvaging or slitting my own throat and going completely off the wall.

You know. I don't even know anymore. I'm stuck between trying to stay afloat and salvaging or slitting my own throat and going completely off the wall.

My suggestion is to take a break.

You've been in peacemode for at least s week or more. But it's ok I understand meth messes with the brain and all so your sense of time must be altered.

Libertarian Empire is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 6/29/2015.

If you remove yourself from the brown team, never to come back and stop with the compulsive lying; I could let go of any desire to see your nation destroyed for the widespread damage you've caused my alliance. You could reestablish trades on a different color, try starting somewhere else anew. There is nothing left for you on Brown and I won't be so forgiving if you stick around long enough for another round of sanctions to occur. Edited by Methrage

Libertarian Empire is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 6/29/2015.

This is an excellent use of  indisputable data from a neutral, trusted source that you just used to disprove a false allegation.  You should employ this tactic more often.

This is an excellent use of  indisputable data from a neutral, trusted source that you just used to disprove a false allegation.  You should employ this tactic more often.

Check my nation. Also are you really so dense you don't know that is easily publicly seen information? I didn't need to list a source, since it is obvious my nation would be the source. Edited by Methrage

Check my nation. Also are you really so dense you don't know that is easily publicly seen information?

I did check your nation.  That's why I congratulated you on your use of indisputable data from a neutral, trusted source.  My response means exactly what it says.  It's a compliment (though one swaddled in irony).

Can you imagine if I DID try to dispute indisputable data from a trusted neutral source?  Then I would be dense.

I didn't need to list a source, since it is obvious my nation would be the source.

Which is exactly why I didn't ask you to list your source.

Methrage is so amped up he doesn't realize that Walsh just wants him to use actual facts more often; he thinks Walsh is berating him for the use of facts.

Not even once, kids. Be like your Olympic hero, and don't do drugs.

Edited by Neo Uruk

I did check your nation.  That's why I congratulated you on your use of indisputable data from a neutral, trusted source.  My response means exactly what it says.  It's a compliment (though one swaddled in irony).

Can you imagine if I DID try to dispute indisputable data from a trusted neutral source?  Then I would be dense.

Which is exactly why I didn't ask you to list your source.

Its hard to tell when you're being sarcastic, my mistake then.

Haha this chick is a joke. She's mad cause brother Methrage is a greater, smarter, and holier senator than she could ever be. She isn't even in the race anymore. Shes a spoiled little brat crying to deaf ears because someone better then her exposed her many, many weaknesses. You need to spend less time sweating Methrage, and more time in a psychiatric ward.

o/ Methrage, and thank you senator for making brown a better place, and ridding us of garbage like LD.

Dakota's little temper tantrum is just going to cost innocent nations precious, precious pixels....All the LPC wants is peace and prosperity on brown, and since you and your farmers refuse the very generous offer of peace it seems you will pay for your lust for war.

Or are you just a bored little girl who needs something to cry about? Perhaps your not getting enough attention in RL, and you have to supplement with attention from your farmers. Now that your not a senator (and probably will never be one again) your levels of getting attention gets smaller and smaller. We can understand your annoyed that Methrage gets the support of intelligent, thoughtful nations while your not even a contender anymore....

Go kick rocks little girl, you lost. Took us a week to expose the issues in this sphere, and get rid of the garbage running it. 

Edited by Sir Kindle

Try hard threads like this, and the one LD left for all the brown team nations to view this morning are clear indicators of defeat. I suggest LD renounces her threats towards us, and joins the LPC. Instead of all this negative energy why don't you help us make brown a more peaceful, safer place where innovation, and new ideas thrive, and blind hate, along with discontent and envy subside?

If we all make peace, and work together we can make brown the paradise I'm sure we all want it to be, and know it can be. Lets focus our efforts towards more nobler causes, and put aside rivalries so we can all combine our collective resources in order to accomplish this goal. 

Try hard threads like this, and the one LD left for all the brown team nations to view this morning are clear indicators of defeat. I suggest LD renounces her threats towards us, and joins the LPC. Instead of all this negative energy why don't you help us make brown a more peaceful, safer place where innovation, and new ideas thrive, and blind hate, along with discontent and envy subside?

If we all make peace, and work together we can make brown the paradise I'm sure we all want it to be, and know it can be. Lets focus our efforts towards more nobler causes, and put aside rivalries so we can all combine our collective resources in order to accomplish this goal. 

After what she has done, my generous offer of letting her leave Brown and not facing any harm to her nation; I think already will be considered far to generous for some of the other LN nations she has sanctioned and made very angry.

Not everyone can be as forgiving as me, but if she doesn't want to completely self destruct, its best she just leaves Brown and cuts her losses. She is considered a rogue by the entire Brown Team at this point and we don't want her in the LPC.

Edited by Methrage

Just going to put this out there.

I'm blaming [s]brown[/s]SNX for this. All of this.

Way to give methrage an ioda of actual power. See what you did [s]brown[/s]SNX, see what you did.

Edited by Xanth

Yeah, what this boils down to is that Brown actually gave Methrage a platform for his retardation instead of just wiping the floor with him as a unit.

But on the plus side, everybody now knows that the 'B' in 'BC' stands for !@#$%^&*. Another meaningless piece of paper.

What exactly is beginning, I'm confused. Some sanctions. And then LD on none and in pm. Worst episode ever.

You know what? I think micro drama might actually be even more entertaining that top AA drama.

Just going to put this out there.

I'm blaming brownSNX for this. All of this.

Way to give methrage an ioda of actual power. See what you did brownSNX, see what you did.

??????????????????????? <Please.

FML, that was an eyesore. 

Translation: I should have never done this.

It's like a game of Limbo in this section ATM. How low can you go?  :v:

So eternal war is delcared on one of the king of multis which the community attributed to  either increased drug use or the cessation of required drug use.  All due to a senate seat on the skidmark team.  Seems the best part of CN is watching it deteriorate. Someone start a real war so ppl can stop drooling over a pair of dinks on the playground fighting over who gets to use the slide.

poor cn  :facepalm:

So eternal war is delcared on one of the king of multis which the community attributed to  either increased drug use or the cessation of required drug use.  All due to a senate seat on the skidmark team.  Seems the best part of CN is watching it deteriorate. Someone start a real war so ppl can stop drooling over a pair of dinks on the playground fighting over who gets to use the slide.

poor cn  :facepalm:

I've never made a multi, so I'm not sure why you would make a baseless accusation.