Let it begin

Lady Dakota

I, Lady Dakota of Artifical Nocturne hereby pledge eternal war against Methrage and all he calls friends.

Since I no longer have to be oh so formal and watch my behavior with a ballgag in my mouth, let's get to it dearest Methrage. Karma is a bitch and so am I. I just lost two almost three years of hard work thanks to you. Let's just say the next few days will be entertaining darling. 

Since it is so kindly smiled upon to lose one's mind and act irrationally, why not join the fray and live a little.

P.S. Before you even start crying for your beloved and innocent Methrage, you're next Sigrun

TaTa,

Lady Dakota

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that 20million will make eternity come quick.

EDIT: 99million *** 

LD you could've just let this go. Everyone even most of III%  agrees you were in the wrong for sanctioning him for no reason. I mean I know its like hes an idiot to the rest of the world and you feel you can get brownie points by just going against him, but cmon. You would've been a million times better off just ignoring him.

Methrage: 1

LD: 0.

III%: -3

EDIT2: Added III% to that scoreboard. Just heard they are disbanded over this stupid shit. Wow. Really LN cant do anything against you, I reckon y'all would've been a million times better off just ignoring him.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Btw Smurf, III Percent has nothing to do with this. That is all purely Lady Dakota.

Purely Lady Dakota? Pfft, what about the numerous other nations which would have lost their trades? This is yet another unjustified attention seeking act of spiteful hate. What remained of your limited credibility has crumbled along with your nation.

As for your opening posts little whine-:

I just lost two almost three years of hard work thanks to you.

That's just the icing on the cake confirming how petty and desperate you are.

Edited by Kingneptune

I am neither petty nor desperate. I'm mad. There is a difference. I have nothing to gain from this other than sweet sweet satisfaction.

Which additionally makes you selfish, since you carried this out at the expense of numerous others. Hypocritical considering some of your previous claims to be working for the good of the brown team. Give an example of what good this has done?

Perhaps your med's have had an synergistic reaction with the alcohol you've consumed.

I'm sure that 20million will make eternity come quick.

EDIT: 99million *** 

LD you could've just let this go. Everyone even most of III%  agrees you were in the wrong for sanctioning him for no reason. I mean I know its like hes an idiot to the rest of the world and you feel you can get brownie points by just going against him, but cmon. You would've been a million times better off just ignoring him.

Methrage: 1
LD: 0.
III%: -3

EDIT2: Added III% to that scoreboard. Just heard they are disbanded over this stupid !@#$. Wow. Really LN cant do anything against you, I reckon y'all would've been a million times better off just ignoring him.

I thought you were quitting because you're too much of a child to accept that DBDC is better than you

Perhaps your med's have had an synergistic reaction with the alcohol you've consumed.

I'm not on any medications other than Antivert and I don't binge drink anymore since I became a mom. Anything other factious statements I need to clear up?

I'm not on any medications other than Antivert and I don't binge drink anymore since I became a mom. Anything other factious statements I need to clear up?

is it true that the rain in spain falls mostly on the plains?

What's even going on here?

Why are there loads of sanction messages on Brown today?

I could write a whole load of stuff but in short, its Lady Dakota's stalking Methrage because she hasn't been the center of attention for a while. She's raided the medicine cabinet, downed a few beers and followed up with a couple of shots of gasoline.

What you see on the brown team messages list is the result.

Edited by Kingneptune

I could write a whole load of stuff but in short, its Lady Dakota's stalking Methrage because she hasn't been the center of attention for a while. She's raided the medicine cabinet, downed a few beers and followed up with a couple of shots of gasoline.

What you see on the brown team messages list is the result.

Again, fictitious nonsense. Libel much?