Eurasian Intelligence Report

--------------TRANSMISSION--------------

NDO confirmed as remnants Eastasia.

-----------ENDTRANSMISSION-----------

[spoiler]
Stats will show this to be a horrendous down-declare.

Fortunately, only a small minority of our nations have declared their willingness to fight; this puts us below Eastasia in terms of nations, infra and tech and as such this declaration should be relatively fair.

Should we find we have more nations fighting than we expected we will attempt to discover Oceania to balance the books.
[/spoiler]

Edit: Statistics for alliance strength at the start of the war can be found here
Edited by Caladin

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the biggest down declare of the century award goes to...

Edit: This declaration is pathetic. We just came out of war, and are in the process of rebuilding, and are outrageously outnumbered, and out-nuked. You lot clearly have no honor at all. Pathetic indeed.

Edited by hadesflames

And the biggest down declare of the century award goes to...

Edit: This declaration is pathetic. We just came out of war, and are in the process of rebuilding, and are outrageously outnumbered, and out-nuked. You lot clearly have no honor at all. Pathetic indeed.

1. War with almost no damage

2. Most of our nations aren't fighting

3. Should have bought Manhattan Projects

Anyway, what's done is done. Time to blow each other up and revel in the casualties.

(Also, I'm really regretting not buying more tech now; my aircraft losses are ridiculous :()

Edited by Caladin

1. War with almost no damage
2. Most of our nations aren't fighting
3. Should have bought Manhattan Projects

1 - You must be high
2 - I bet
3 - We forgot there were people like you in TE, with literally no class to speak of. Edited by hadesflames

I remember you've been in OP for a while, Caladin. Could you please tell more about your new wonderful alliance? Nice to see you starting with a grudge. Welcome :popcorn:

Haven't been a member for a long time, tbh; last time I played would have been back in 2012 or 2013 :/

As for this wonderful new alliance? Large and inactive pretty much covers it :P
Most of us haven't played TE before.

Great time to declare right after a war and we're weakened. I have nothing but respect for TPC, can't say the same for this war.

Edited by DarienS

Haven't been a member for a long time, tbh; last time I played would have been back in 2012 or 2013 :/

As for this wonderful new alliance? Large and inactive pretty much covers it :P
Most of us haven't played TE before.

You see, Caladin - here is a problem. On one hand, you deserve  a praise for introducing new members to TE, which is very important. On the other hand, this war is far from being fair. NDO are nice people, you know.

Most likely you and your alliance are going to pay for that sooner or later and as a result, most of the first time members from your alliance would never return after such bad experience.

So, both your alliance and TE in general would lose potentially good players. It happened like that many times before.

I always regret when there are new TE members, who are not getting into established alliances like Citadel, where they could be taught properly, but are joining such new AAs with some mismanagement :awesome:  . As a result, many old AAs are slowly going downhill and new alliances like yours most likely would disappear - and every time I'm considering it as a loss for all of us.

I'm not bs-ing with you here, I'm genuienly concerned. I only can give you an advice: admit to yourself it wasn't the right decision and approach NDO to peace out immediately. Good luck.

Edited: spelling

Edited by kongland

You see, Caladin - here is a problem. On one hand, you deserve  a praise for introducing new members to TE, which is very important. On the other hand, this war is far from being fair. NDO are nice people, you know.

Most likely you and your alliance are going to pay for that sooner or later and as a result, most of the first time members from your alliance would never return after such bad experience.

So, both your alliance and TE in general would lose potentially good players. It happened like that many times before.

I always regret when there are new TE members, who are not getting into established alliances like Citadel, where they could be taught properly, but are joining such new AAs with some mismanagement :awesome:  . As a result, many old AAs are slowly going downhill and new alliances like yours most likely would disappear - and every time I'm considering it as a loss for all of us.

I'm not bs-ing with you here, I'm genuienly concerned. I only can give you an advice: admit to yourself it wasn't the right decision and approach NDO to peace out immediately. Good luck.

Edited: spelling

What happens happens.

In any case, we are a relatively inactive AA that can't fight at a level that you would expect. We have just 16 nations fighting. 

If someone takes an issue with that, and hits us because of it, then so be it; we're just here to fling nukes around and have a bit of fun and we're just as happy to fling them at NDO as we are at any other alliance.

Edited by Caladin

you guys efing kidding me we are out of war 1 day ………

no damage you guys have to be the biggest POS on steve ……

my nukes will find you for the rest of the round ……………

No one is getting upset I'm just one to fight fair I don't think I ever in my almost 10 years in this game looked to fight a weaker opponent
I promise you all that are at war with me will lose much more then they gain
And I will tell you this I will personally will hit you guys when you are war torn I can't say all of NDO will
But you guys will remember my name. The only thing I'm really upset with is I had to buy nukes already you better hope my WRC nukes get thwarted away because they will hurt.
Also being that you guys were able to anarchy me could you please fill all of my war slots these 2 wars are going to be way to easy for me......

RoadRash

Edited by greco

Guys, this isn't SE, you can't dogpile on someone. Have fun getting visisted by some alliances very soon

Perhaps you should choose your verbs better. We'll bring the excitement, and you bring the drama, deal? :P

i like to invite all my friends to any gathering we have her in the desert 

i wish i could offer you  more but NDO and TPC just had a wonderful time just a few days ago, so anyone coming to the festivities your going to have to bring your own party favors we will try and accommodate  with any left overs we have but this new bunch just crashed our place with no time to stock up on supplies ….

:) the fire works should start soon i believe the 24 hours will be up shortly 

RoadRash