Introducing the Producerist Ideology

The Zigur

I heard somewhere that if you want to keep governments & member base active you give them war. This is not 2006, no one cares about ideology, and I feel sorry for those that actually read all of your posts. Hell no cares about the treaty web. Almost all top 20-30 AAs are 1 or 2 treaties away. I may be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure that all AAs are chained together in one way or another as is.

Edited by rileyaddaff

I heard somewhere that if you want to keep governments & member base active you give them war. This is not 2006, no one cares about ideology, and I feel sorry for those that actually read all of your posts. Hell no cares about the treaty web. Almost all top 20-30 AAs are 1 or 2 treaties away. I may be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure that all AAs are chained together in one way or another as is.

I am not anti-war.

Can we give up the whole "oh poaching is bad" act? Everyone poaches and I dare an alliance to say they haven't. 

Poaching is one of the dumbest and most ridiculous grievances we have around here. If your alliance cannot retain it's members, that is your own damn fault. You don't see members getting "poached" from NPO, Umb, Polar, or any other established or dynamic alliance.

And before someone points at my AA, my stance had been consistent on this long before this alliance ever existed. My last alliance (the Spanish cat) used to get all worked up over the multiple splinters they had over the years, when maybe one (out of a half dozen or so) was formed with malicious intent. It's such a waste of whatever productive time people have.

As a side note, someone accusing Atlas of poaching is incredibly amusing considering the stink they tried to make of it in the past.

Take a number.

The thing is that there was no inherent reason for SNX to fail, if it had the right leadership structure. But the first charter was something I had no input in, I was asked to be Senator on behalf of LoSS and did the best that I could with the limited control that I had.

The thing is that there was no inherent reason for SNX to fail, if it had the right leadership structure. But the first charter was something I had no input in, I was asked to be Senator on behalf of LoSS and did the best that I could with the limited control that I had.

the problem, is you cant take a group of alliances with separate faults/issues, mash them together, and just hope that fixes the problems. That was the inherent reason people assumed it would fail.  

the problem, is you cant take a group of alliances with separate faults/issues, mash them together, and just hope that fixes the problems. That was the inherent reason people assumed it would fail.  

Yes, it would take an Iron Will to accomplish that.

How does any of this affect my literacy rate? And does this indicate whom I ought to support in the struggle for the Brown Senate? And how is it that technology can be bought while some insist that it is something that develops gradually over time?

At least one member of Atlas government has been poaching from SNX, it has kindled my wrath.

Atlas does not condone poaching, but I would like to point out that you actually do, based on the ideology that this thread is about:

Rather than driving off foreign talent, he will continuously lure them in with new executive positions

I mean, if you think we are actively poaching the talent of our mutual ally that's fine and dandy, but isn't that the exact thing you support? o.O

Poaching is one of the dumbest and most ridiculous grievances we have around here. If your alliance cannot retain it's members, that is your own damn fault. You don't see members getting "poached" from NPO, Umb, Polar, or any other established or dynamic alliance.

This is what I agree with in its fullest. I understand being mad at the "poacher" but at the same time, it is because an alliance cannot maintain a promise or reason strong enough to hold a member. Either by limiting their ability to grow (internally through positions or economically) or other things (lack of community, not what they are looking for etc.)

In any event, regardless of whether or not you say we've been poaching, it seems that your ideology is built on the foundations of an alliance leadership that lures members into the alliance by offering them positions, which I think is largely considered "poaching."