A Citadel Announcement

B-)

Nice and Clean...!   Very close stats from each other...   See, I am glad  Our suggestion was rational

enough to be taken and accepted  by Citadel...  Now,  my friends at AVENGERS can or cannot agree with us...

But, it seems a real Good War between two real good Alliances... Big Show...!  :popcorn:  :excl:  :nuke:  :ehm:

PS:

Posted Yesterday, 06:57 AM

"... Priorities. Blitz was okay, it was a bit disappointing to say the eleast. And citadel, the avenegrs will be happy to take all your pixels away."

Edited by HDSupreme

That blitz almost got me. I was about to log off when I noticed that my message count had gone up by two :P

Let's make this war a good one, and burn some pixels!

o/ Avengers

o/ Citadel

o/ War

Yes, statistics are very close, just to add up a few more:

13 Manhattan Projects, 2 Strategic Defense Initiatives and zero of CIA in Citadel ;

9 Manhattan Projects, 8 Strategic Defense Initiatives and heaps of CIA (from my 3 targets 2 have them)

I'm sure more  Military Wonders would pop up in the Avengers - they have slots available. Citadel might get a few more closer to the end.

Well, considering all the mentioned above plus an obvious difference in "elitism" levels, Citadel can expect nothing but a thorough beating - but we didn't build for fighting the Avengers - it should've been done in a different way of course.

Blame the evil Kitty Princess and $100 Mln start up money lol

However, we'll try to sell our "lives" dearly.

o/ destruction

PS:

Posted Yesterday, 06:57 AM

"... Priorities. Blitz was okay, it was a bit disappointing to say the eleast. And citadel, the avenegrs will be happy to take all your pixels away."

If you look hard, TA was the only honorable target left.. everyone else was taken, including our first choice targets, WD.  :ehm:

\Well, considering all the mentioned above plus an obvious difference in "elitism" levels, Citadel can expect nothing but a thorough beating - but we didn't build for fighting the Avengers - it should've been done in a different way of course.

Blame the evil Kitty Princess and $100 Mln start up money lol

However, we'll try to sell our "lives" dearly.

o/ destruction

We will be giving our best fight and hope us Citadelians are able to pleasantly prove you wrong Kong.   :gun:

o/ Destruction

B-)

Ehhh, let's say i knew as soon as  I saw the disappointment on Citadelians  here in the OwF...

I think i made a good choice  as first War for NLoDN... a little risky, but a good teaching experience for my AA ^_^

Members...!

As I learned from my beating by them last round, Cit is very formidable even when the stats are even.

Looking like a good war. No complaints from either side.

o/ citadel
o/ avengers

Edited by Staccs

Peace has been agreed upon and will happen at tonight's update when the first wars expire.

It was a great war and kudos to my opponents as well as Citadel as a whole.

Have heard a lot of great things from the guys about their opponents and most have even made some new friends. I truly wish all wars here went so smoothly.

Major damage to both sides without all of the hate that has become so common to this game anymore.

Not one "dirty" spy op in sight and from what I hear maybe only a couple naval blockades the entire war.

I hold nothing but respect to the members of Citadel and their leadership in that regard.

Salute!!

great fun, total destruction! Thank you for an awesome war Avengers.

Shout out to my opponents: Warmachine & lordofthenorth. It was great talking about all the weirdness in battles with WarMachine and with lordofthenorth getting to #1 most destructive war.

o/

great fun, total destruction! Thank you for an awesome war Avengers.

Shout out to my opponents: Warmachine & lordofthenorth. It was great talking about all the weirdness in battles with WarMachine and with lordofthenorth getting to #1 most destructive war.

o/

B-)  How come you took it from me...?   Lol!    Great War and Attitude! :D