Joint Announcement from the White Sphere

anyone who wants to have a legitimate, civil chat, but that's not what you do.

Gibs, my friend, this is a trend that seems to be more and more prevalent.  While it is often fun to have fun with those who don't understand civility, remember, you will never be able to teach it to them.  I speak from experience when I advise you to wave off.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, the fact that one of your two go-to defenses as an alliance is "just act pretentious about it and it'll go away" is another thing you should be working to solve. For an alliance with so much leadership experience involved, you'd think you'd be better at getting your !@#$ together.

May Shuru save your souls.

Out of curiosity, what's the other go-to defense mechanism we use?

Actually, they're both sub-sets of pretentiousness because the other one is "haha yeah but we're active *high fives w/ dicks*

Honestly, if we went around high-fiving ourselves with our genitalia, I would be in awe of our athletic prowess, not our activity.

May Shuru save your souls.

:wub:

Actually, they're both sub-sets of pretentiousness because the other one is "haha yeah but we're active *high fives w/ dicks*

I..... feel like I may have a hard time participating in this.

Sept, about the same time methrage looses his seat on The Brown team and moves LN, MI and god knows who else to the white team. It will be there turn next :p

Uh, I don't believe any of the 4 alliances are insecure enough to start a war because Methrage stole a senate seat from us. Nor do I think we are incompetent enough to let him be the #2 senator, but that's another story. Good luck getting him out of the Brown senate though, unless GATO bails you out for votes I don't see that happening for a while.

Besides we want more tech sellers and trade partners, so the more the merrier once LN and co get out of their wars.

Uh, I don't believe any of the 4 alliances are insecure enough to start a war because Methrage stole a senate seat from us. Nor do I think we are incompetent enough to let him be the #2 senator, but that's another story. Good luck getting him out of the Brown senate though, unless GATO bails you out for votes I don't see that happening for a while.

Besides we want more tech sellers and trade partners, so the more the merrier once LN and co get out of their wars.

To be fair, it is pretty embarrassing he got a senator spot at all. :s

I go away for a year and come back to us being allies? What has this world come to?  :huh:  :smug:  :huh:

Had to happen sooner or later mate. This time we will ride to war together throwing nukes at a common enemy instead of each other. :P 

Honestly, if we went around high-fiving ourselves with our genitalia, I would be in awe of our athletic prowess, not our activity.

Wait, is this why y'all always end up with mushroom stamps when I try high-fiving y'all???

When did you suddenly hop onto the MI6 are pretentious, arrogant etc bandwagon? Remind me again, I forgot.

Also, cheer up, you are far too serious.

ZhBP616F1S-4.png

Suddenly? Did you read half of the posts in my applications?