Joint Announcement from the White Sphere

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's important for us to have this agreement. I was really worried earlier because I heard that a black team nation was spotted wandering through the neighbourhood and I had to run back to my house to make sure my possessions were safe.

Thankfully it was still in my garage, selling me tech.

Congrats guys!

Also, tyga is n00b.

Your flippant remark ignores the fact that I was an important pillar in the construction of this momentous treaty.

I was the pillar that the whiteboard was leaning against while everyone else worked on writing up the treaty and getting it ratified. Now it is done I'll take a well-earned break.

White power! Valhalla sucks etc. etc.

Edited by Tygaland

Love when someone who doesn't care, cares enough to post they don't care.

Pretty sure Kashmir and NSO are still tight, but I could be very wrong.

Lot of Kashmir members just have a habit of posting in a manner when you can never tell if they're sarcastic.

Pretty sure Kashmir and NSO are still tight, but I could be very wrong.

Lot of Kashmir members just have a habit of posting in a manner when you can never tell if they're sarcastic.

I don't know anything about Kashmir or her members or their relationship with the NSO. No way for me to tell if MH was sarcastic or not. I just chuckle to myself whenever someone takes the time to post and let everyone know that they don't care, by taking the time to post that action contradicts the message, which I find humorous.

Anyhoo, hope more white alliances decide to join our little treaty. Everyone is welcome and I think there are ways to expand the mandate of the treaty which will benefit all alliances on white and the sphere in general.

Always a good day when alliances of similar quality join together with similar goals.

Should write a comic about it, would give your pithy digs more than the non existent substance it currently subsists on.

Edited by IYIyTh

I doubt his post was a compliment.

For some of yall, it actually is.

Should write a comic about it, would give your pithy digs more than the not existent substance it currently subsists on.

I feel like you should go back and give this post another couple tries, you'll get it eventually.