We RAW YOU (we WILL ruin YOUR Face)

Nopey. We loves all avengers (minus the smelly mutt). Middle of the day? It was at night, but I wanted to give WD and OP time to retaliate, again, for fairness effects. I am just making suggestions. Kongy, you know nothing can scare me :)
Its not my fault we both set sights on same target, and I got my DoW up first :P.

So how many multis do you have in the same alliance this round?

Still nobody wants to updeclare on me or give me a fight? This sucks.

I'll even link my nation. Please, I'm bored and I wanna fight a good opponent. That's why I have nukes.

B-)

No more angst 14dwright... Little monkey Bubbles and I will pay you a visit,soon...! Lol! :P

i truly hope you guys stand by what is in your DOW a clean war is a great way to start the round and it leads to good competition   

i wish you both and enjoyable war and don’t worry there is plenty of time to nuke the F out of everyone 

B-)

Thanks Road Rash,friend...  err,... we are 3 AAs in this Tango, Lol! ;)

That's pretty rood. Please provide proof before throwing out wild accusations like that. Every NLoDN nation is unique to my knowledge.

B-)

Welcome Bubbles, to the harsh and Rash, life of TE...!  :lol1:  ^_^  :war:  :nuke:  :popcorn: 

B-)
         No more angst 14dwright... Little monkey Bubbles and I will pay you a visit,soon...! Lol! :P

B-)
      Thanks Road Rash,friend...  err,... we are 3 AAs in this Tango, Lol! ;)

B-)

Welcome Bubbles, to the harsh and Rash, life of TE...!  :lol1:  ^_^  :war:  :nuke:  :popcorn: 

Turns out I'm HDsupreme in disguise

I AM HDSupreme. I am. YOU CAN TELL BY MY ALL CAPS AND I BUILT MY NATION POORLY SO YOU COULDN'T TELL. PEACE, LOVE AND FRIENDLY FIGHTING EVERYONE! SEE ONLY I, HDSUPREME WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I AM NLoDN........ LITERALLY.

Edited by King Obsidian

I AM HDSupreme. I am. YOU CAN TELL BY MY ALL CAPS AND I BUILT MY NATION POORLY SO YOU COULDN'T TELL. PEACE, LOVE AND FRIENDLY FIGHTING EVERYONE! SEE ONLY I, HDSUPREME WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I AM NLoDN........ LITERALLY.

THIS IS ALSO ME

B-)

WHAT can I SAY...??? 

JUst Lolls!!!  And that up to the infinite POwer...!!!!  :lol1:

o/ NLoDN...!

o/ War Doves (as dinner)

o/ Ordo Paradoxia (as nice appetizer)

Thanx for the War!!!    :D B-)

NLoDN, WD, and OP have officially agreed to peace on July 1st at 12:00 AM Server time.

Congratulations to all involved and to WD and OP for being very good opponents.

B-)   Peace is here!!!   Great demonstration of War savvy and Bravery!!!! 

Congrats to all the Rulers  involved in this War...!

o/ o/ o/  New League Of Dalek Nations,Ordo Paradoxia & War Doves !!!

:excl: :popcorn: :nuke: :awesome: :smug:

Though I don't have the official stats, it looks like it was about even in damage dealt. 12 in anarchy for NLoDN. 13 for War Doves, and 3 for Ordo Paradoxia. From what I see in war stats. Eveness!!!! I'll do some post war stats today

B-)

Yeah, it looks very,very close from each other in the results...  But th efun was for real,!!! Lol!!! :popcorn: :ehm: :nuke:

Imposter, the real HDSupreme never posts without at least 2 smileys per sentence

Imposter, the real HDSupreme never posts without at least 2 smileys per sentence

Ummm... :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :nuke:   :ehm:   :gun:    :ph34r:   :popcorn:  :popcorn:   :smug: Ahhhhhhh! I was so constipated with those things. It took all that I had to hold them in, I didn't want Admin to really think it was me and delete my Nations...all 30 of them. Happy fair play & friendly alliance respect to all!

Edited by King Obsidian

B-)

Thank you Overlord Wes, for defending my TE persona with such accuracy...! ;) :lol1: