We RAW YOU (we WILL ruin YOUR Face)

LET THE CATS FLY! http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Nuclear_bea515_438595.jpg

New League of DALEK Nations hereby declare on War Doves and Ordo Paradoxia for the Reason: Samwise and Old People (OP!).

For Fairness effects, NLoDN will not Nuke any nation not sporting a Nuclear Weapon or a SDI; as soon as it does, it will be Cat Nuked out of the sky...!

Signed:
President Horton- MAGNUM TRIO *
HDSupreme- MANGUM DALEK TRIO **
Princess Kitty- MANGUM CAT TRIO ***

Our amazing war flag, probably chosen by that crazy cat.
http://drawception.com/pub/panels/2012/10-21/5daDMkfWKj-2.png

Please dont use this thread to fight your poor PR battles. This is not something that you could possibly be pissed about 10 rounds ago when someone beat you up and you are still butthurt. This is a WD and OP vs. NLODN thread.

Here is the War Stats, because who doesnt like numbers?

NLODN- 30 Members, 537,283 Nation Strength, 17,909 ANS, 61 Nukes, 11 MPS, 13 SDIS, 1 Pentagon.
30,000+- Two
20,000-30,000- Ten (Excluding the member who is too new to war)
15,000-20,000- Six
0-15,000- Ten

War Doves AND Ordo Paradoxia- 27 members, 521,882 Nation Strength, 19,329 ANS, 20 Nukes, 4 MPS, 7 SDIS.

30,000+- Zero
20,000-30,000- Sixteen
15,000-20,000- Six
0-15,000- Five

Stats as of 11am today

For Fairness effects, NLoDN will not Nuke any nation not sporting a Nuclear Weapon or a SDI; as soon as it does, it will be Cat Nuked out of the sky...!

I WILL nuke anybody who has an MP, SDI, or who declares war on me, or if you're a butthurt !@#$%* cussing in caps because I'm destroying you. Edited by Lulzist

It seems that destroy money ops are not out of the question:

To: trs4ece    From: General Aladeen    Date: 6/25/2015 8:53:32 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your federal reserves and managed to destroy money. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 8 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

you are aware that Sam isnt even playing this round right?

EXACTLY! That's the reason!

To: trs4ece    From: General Aladeen    Date: 6/25/2015 8:53:32 PMSubject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your federal reserves and managed to destroy money. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 8 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

Whoa we give you a nuclear break and you whine anyway. If admin didn't want us to use it, it wouldn't be there. I don't see any such thing as dirty spy Ops. You get few spies a day, do what YOU want to do. In the end, a million dollars won't kill you.

To: trs4ece    From: General Aladeen    Date: 6/25/2015 8:53:32 PMSubject: Spy Operation Attack

That was me :D

We're gonna use spy ops, I have no idea why bubbles said we won't. What the fuck is the deal with "dirty" spy ops? Spies were made to be used or else they wouldn't even be in the game.

you are aware that Sam isnt even playing this round right?

B-)

And that's a shame...!   But S(he)am  said it, that won't be here for TE-36... Who knows, maybe is watching this from home, and commenting it with Kurdanak...! ^_^ 

No honor at all:

To: trs4ece    From: General Aladeen    Date: 6/26/2015 12:10:49 AM

Subject: Hello

If you attack me or spy me, I'll nuke you. I don't give a $%&* about what we said in the DoW.

To a good war! :)

DALEKS how you dare to steal WD from under our nose?  :mad:

Sigh, blue balls it is for us then.

Good luck to both sides burn stuff.

B-)   :ph34r:

Sorry about that,man!  But in 20 days from now they'll be up and running wild for you...!

Looks like I'm going to be the largest nation for a while then :P

Good luck to both of you!

:P

Just wait for the results here... don't be a "Desperado"...Lol!

No honor at all:

To: trs4ece    From: General Aladeen    Date: 6/26/2015 12:10:49 AM

Subject: Hello

If you attack me or spy me, I'll nuke you. I don't give a $%&* about what we said in the DoW.

B-)

Please forgive the raw enthusiasm  of General Aladeen... But he knows that Our Orders are to comply

with what we had said and Posted.  Beside...Read: " For Fairness effects, NLoDN will not Nuke any nation not sporting a Nuclear Weapon or a SDI; as soon as it does, it will be Cat Nuked out of the sky...!"    Oh!, ... You are "sporting" an SDI...!!!!   Gulp!!!  :( 

Oh!, ... You are "sporting" an SDI...!!!!   Gulp!!!  :(

Well, helpfully General Aladeen tipped his hand early about nuking before I bought a WRC. I was instead able to dedicate our nation's resources to some star wars tech. Let the RNG roll.

Target stealers!! Citadel left with fully loaded guns in hand, and no one to shoot.

Sorry WD, we missed you by hours, those dalek boys were quicker. :'(

Good luck to all three parties.

Anyone wanna give dwright a ride? He's in three offensibe rais and can't get peace.Belisarius is too busy declaring on 14k nations when he is 27k, and our 32k is running around free with his hands in his pants. I even messaged him about it and he said he did it because thanatos downdeclare him. He's 29k how is that a downdeclare? Priorities. Blitz was okay, it was a bit disappointing to say the eleast. And citadel, the avenegrs will be happy to take all your pixels away.

Oh, I see. Was it the Avengers you were afraid of by starting a war in the middle of the day? Tsk-tsk

Nopey. We loves all avengers (minus the smelly mutt). Middle of the day? It was at night, but I wanted to give WD and OP time to retaliate, again, for fairness effects. I am just making suggestions. Kongy, you know nothing can scare me :)
Its not my fault we both set sights on same target, and I got my DoW up first :p. Edited by Bubbles5

No honor at all:

To: trs4ece    From: General Aladeen    Date: 6/26/2015 12:10:49 AMSubject: Hello

Trying to scare you into not attacking me, I love my pixels. Anyways, you got the SDI so you're fair game to me now

i truly hope you guys stand by what is in your DOW a clean war is a great way to start the round and it leads to good competition   

i wish you both and enjoyable war and don’t worry there is plenty of time to nuke the F out of everyone