Message Intercepted

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly didn't think we'd see this day after all that's happened. But our allies kept insisting you guys were good people, and then you actually came to us civily to hash out our differences. I still don't completely trust this, but I trust it enough to proceed cautiously. Here's to hoping this is the real deal.

Congratulations to both of you but particularly to Pacifica.
Under Letum and Frawley you have improved your position to be the best it's ever been.
I know some people will argue differently but I've never seen Pacifica in such a sound position with so few enemies. You truly do rule your entire side of the web now.

It has been a pleasure working with Baltus and his entire team in getting this across the line, we hashed, and rehashed our positions over the years, and in that, found a lasting friendship.

o/ VE

o/ NPO

Love the theme. Great to see this happen finally.

VE and NPO(once again)  have managed to build bridges where it was once thought to be highly improbable. Excellent show of effort on both sides.

Edited by Monster

This normalization was long overdue, and there were countless hours, events and people that brought things to this conclusion.

It's been one of the most interesting rides I've seen.

Two of my favorite alliances signing a treaty, can't complain about that.

Also further proof that you can always expect the unexpected on Bob. If someone had told me a year or two ago that this would happen I would have laughed at them.

Though we usually like seeing friends of ours getting along, the western conclave of samurai outlaws would like to formally assert its displeasure that this treaty was announced in the above fashion, despite our incessant attempts to use the following graphic instead.

b8RsJ4I.png